4 Screenshots

About This File

Realistic European city with wide boulevards, many landmarks and parks. Extensive subway and railway system.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nicely laid out city and well balanced.

Tip for peeps downloading: This power plant will need rebuilt soon:

img4490.jpg

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Mikimoto26
      Pegg Bank began as an experiment in city building using techniques that would prevent the Infinite Commuter Loop, an issue this Mayor has always dealt with.

Named for the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on the episode of Top Gear at the time, Simon Pegg.

This coastal town began with 4 little towns in a surrounding region, only one being connected by a single road to the north.

The town began along the coast, focusing on Manufacturing industry. Soon the growth spread to commercial and more people began to move in.

Currently plaguing the city is the mass of commercial buildings that have taken over the majority of the coast. As seen in the photo above, it is the same time of building over and over.

How can this city move beyond this sprawl of commercial?
      With hardly 20K sims living in Pegg Bank, upgrading to high density commercial is not an option at this point, even with the healthy budget with a surplus of at east a few thousand over expenses.

Residential areas are compact, with the majority of buildings being constructed on a 1x1 tile.

The residential developments are created in pods of 10x10 with roads or streets 2 tiles apart to lead the 1x1 homes to the main street down the middle. That main street will lead directly to the commercial (where the majority of sims work)

How can this small city expand, knowing that the majority of land area will go to commercial builders?
    • By VitroOliveira
      City wide fire station plugin or dependency fault... help please...

• By VitroOliveira
      Hello all friends, My new city not load since Oldshoes SC4 Modpack 2013 are installed recently... why... can I resolve this problem, any sugestion please... thanks

• By goochman25
      Hi, I built a city I'm quite fond of on a region I'm not particularly fond of. I thought that there were two large city spaces next to one another, but i was mistaken, they have small ones in between.
      I want to move my existing city to another region so that i can have a large or at least medium zone next to my city so i can have some hilly suburbs. Ive tried a few things but they didnt work and i cant seem to find anything online about it. Is moving a city to another region even possible?
    • By soutinho
      Hi all city-builders! I would like to request the best mods for some stuff I want to make in my cities:
      a) Airport: one I can plop each piece but also that makes some commercial/industrial demand (that is, not being only cosmetic);
      b) The best slope mod and leveler stuff for building dockyards, ports, nice tunnels, channels, etc;
      c) The proper ports and dockyards' pieces which are ploppable;
      d) Is there a pack with many many models of schools, police departments, firestations, etc.?
      e) Which is the mod that puts bus stops "within" the road tile?

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections