Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tonyr

I really love these!

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

Wow, this is something different. I like the special units on these lots. It will be a nice addition to my industrial area, where I don't want to use the RTMT stations and these are more fitting to older parts of the city...

Thank you very much! :)

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Dragonxander
      Welcome everyone! Today I want to present the second entry of my earthworks tutorial series! Today we're covering the basics of building a main, two-lane road into a town across rolling/undulating terrain!

I would appreciate if forum members could give me some feedback on the tutorial entry's format. This time I'm posting a slideshow video, as it was easier to make than wrestling image hosting sites with a huge upload that was gonna have about 70 screenshots.

For general discussions and polls on this tutorial series, visit:

Mods featured:
      * Network Addon Mod 36:

* BRF Tunnel and Slope Mod:

* CPT Meadowshire Terrain Mod: 
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=58

* CPT Meadowshire Coast Tree Mod: 
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=60

* B98 Beach Extend Mod:

* RVT Coast Mod 2009:

• By paeng
      Originally hosted on SimPeg.
      A small set of four lots for diagonal parking that comes in three flavors:
      Standalone Parks205 Sidings* BikePaths-compatible* Each version is supplied in a separate DAT, so you can install only those options you require.
      DEPENDENCIES
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 01
      * - Note: The P205- and BikePath versions are add-ons for Paeng's Parks 205 Sidings and Paeng's Bicycle Paths. They should only be installed if you are using these other modular sets by Paeng:
      Paeng's Parks Revisited
      Paeng's Bicycle Paths with Alley Parks
      All items can be found in the 'Transport | Miscellaneous' menu with custom icons. The Left/Right Ends of each version are functional parking and generate a small income. All items are compatible with any installed sidewalk mods.
      -Cori Edit: Changed author to Paeng and un-expanded dep linkys for clarity.
    • By Pegasus
      For use with the MTP or any rural area of your city, this Mountain Transit Authority Bus Stop is a delightful alternative to the somewhat over-sized and hideous looking game default bus stop. The lot is 1x1 in size and has the same properties, capacities and costs as the game version.
      The lot uses a transparent texture so whatever terrain you have in the area will show through. This allows the lot to blend better with the surrounding terrain and is especially useful if you use any terrain mods.
      The lot has also been modified to align to slopes. This will make the lot more versatile and will prevent the lot from auto-leveling and forcing ugly foundations or retaining walls  from appearing.

Bonus Mod
      ** Also included in this package is the PEG-MTP MTA Bus Mod ( PEG-MTP_MTA-Bus_MOD.dat ) file that re-skins the city bus into the colors of the Mountain Transit Authority (or Metro Transit Agency or My Transit Assoc. or... ) If you do not want to use this mod, then you must remove the file after it is installed.

** This lot requires the PEG MTP Super Pack
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
      -Cori Edit: Updated dep to clickable linky.
    • By mormon100
      Hi Guys.
      I have a problem with roads.
      1. I can't connect two ends of roads together if they are on diffrent terrain levels. Whe one of them is a little bit higher or lower they won't connect. (Pic1)
      2. When i build a road and terrain is changing, for egzample is lower then road is makeing someting like bridge, to stay on the same level. It won't fit to terrain like sreets or avenues.(Pic2)
      3. And smethinmes when terrain s changing (probably is higher than road) it turns red and telling me "filed smoothing terrain". (Pic3)
      SimCity on my older computer doesn't have this problem but  have there older version of NAM (maybe 2014?). Now i have my new laptop and i started SimCity and NAM on December 2017, so it's probablu newest version of NAM.
      Please help. I don't want to have no roads in my city.
      Very thankful Paul 

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections