Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tonyr

I really love these!

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

Wow, this is something different. I like the special units on these lots. It will be a nice addition to my industrial area, where I don't want to use the RTMT stations and these are more fitting to older parts of the city...

Thank you very much! :)

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By zeremene
      Hi all!
      i am confident enough to say i have mastered (cof cof)most of the transportation issues in cities skylines, however i am getting close to 0 users in the lines leading to industrial and office areas from residential.
      i dont mix specializations, i use metro and blimps to connect them, and if residential--comercial have huge use, i dont get any transportations in residential---industrial and residential----business, what seems to me "not cities skylines logic".
      I would like to read some of your experiences about it.
      Thanks
      José Nunes

• By Manuel-ito
      In this installment of the Maxis renewal series, most of the basic Maxis utilities and transport have been re-lotted.
      As usual, changes include general lot redecoration, like most flora seasonalized and SCILT sidewalk textures, among other things.
      Lots overriden: Water pumps, Treatment plant, Incinerator, Recycling center, Nuclear and Solar power plants, Toxic waste dump, Passenger, Freight and Elevated train stations, Monorail, Bus and Subway stations, Elevated Rail to subway transition, Parking lot and Project Symphony style Maxis toll Booths.
      Standalone lots included: Compact Water Treatment Plant (50% less capacity), Compact Passenger and Freight Stations (25% less capacity), Train stops (very low capacity) and Passenger Rail Terminus Station (10% more capacity)
      These overrides require a considerable amount of dependencies:
      MHO PropOverride (included, make sure this loads after the '___NAM' folder!)
      Maxis buildingprop Vol 1 and 2 OR T-Wrecks' Maxis prop name and query fix
      CP's SCILT (Linked to maxis default version, choose any version you want)
      PEG MTP Super resource pack
      PEG Security Fencing Kit
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      BSC Textures Vol 02
      BSC Textures - Cycledogg Vol01b
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol 02
      BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol 02
      BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 02
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 03
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 04
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 05
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 07
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 08
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 09
      NCD Railyard and Spurs V102 (For Maxis and PEG Rail) OR RRW NCD BSC Railyard and Spurs Update V102 (For RRW)
      Notes:
      As with any lot overrides, it's recommended to bulldoze any existing instances of these Maxis lot overrides in your desired region before (un)installing this plugin, otherwise it may lead to problems ranging from texture and prop mismatches to other issues. You can plop them back afterwards.
      Includes readme in english and spanish.
      Enjoy!
    • By TheTobruk
      Hi, up till now no one has answered a similar topic on the official forum so, being desperate for answers, I wanted to look for one here.
      Please forgive me for just copy-pasting the original post
      -------------------------------------------
      From what I could intuitively understand was that 'flat junctions' no longer 'flattens' junctions. Here it is in the properties panel in Road modding tool:

I also have an excerpt from the wiki, which says that:

So I created three experimental roads with that feature (namely 'flat junctions') disabled, thinking that when I create a road going down the hill and connect a ramp to it, it will no longer flatten.

To my surprise, it was not the case and the junction still manage to flatten the terrain underneath. To clarify, both the ramp and the highway had the feature disabled.

So, can anyone really describe to me what 'flat junctions' mean? Disabling it did not bring the desired results, so I'm completely at sea now.

Thanks
    • By Distanced
      Making a custom airport service road, and I need to enable bus stops for use with Vasimr22's service vehicle bus pack. I have all vehicles enabled in the lane properties, and for stop type "bus" isn't listed to I just chose car. Is that correct, or is there another way?
    • By Bad Peanut
      Hey guys! so with the hint of a road modding tool in the next DLC arriving, and presuming it's something like Network Extensions let's discuss what roads would be cool to add!

I've looked at the source code of Network Extensions and I've looked at their textures etc so I want to make a start at creating textures for roads. for that i need suggestions! 
      Rules: 
      Use https://streetmix.net/new to visualise your road. I won't even consider ones that are just some random description For roads you want to zone on: use either 16m wide roads or 32m wide roads as those are the two widths that work with zoning. For highways you can use any width lanes for cars, trams, buses etc should be 3m in width. parking should be 2m wide sidewalks should be at least 2m wide (maybe 1.5m at the smallest) and this is for either side of the road, so at least 4m of sidewalk altogether! try and keep in mind that it's not about creating new types of prefabs like MOM, it's for reskinning like we do with Network Skins! Here's some examples of Vanilla Roads visualised in StreetMix
      a 16m Wide Basic Road:

And a 32m Wide Medium Road

You can click on the above links to be taken to a template in streetmix.
      Give me inspiration!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections