About This File
County Supreme Court V1.0.0 (Reward) CAM 2.1 Version
NYBT New York County Supreme Court by Seraf
1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW
This is the 3rd Re-lot in a series of Rewards based on BAT models made by other artists. This version is made for users using the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem.
There is also a version of this lot available, if you’re using the Vanilla version of this game.
This upload, a recreation of the New York County Supreme Court made by Seraf, is a beautiful neoclassicist building from New York City, hexagonal in outline, designed by Guy Lowell. It is one of main buildings in the NY civic center.
This recreation is a very loose interpretation of the original lot, because this building is originally located in a very dense area in New York City and the surrounding buildings are not available for download.
This BAT comes on a new lot and features a custom icon and custom query window. I used seasonal trees here, so it takes a while, before they appear on the lot. The nightlight is like the original BAT.
You will find this lot in the Rewards menu right next to the In-Game Courthouse.
Why is it a Reward and only available onces?
This Reward is made for players, who want to work and reach a goal in the game and finally get WHAT? A REWARD of course…
You don’t like it? Well, than this download in NOT for you!
NOTE ABOUT THE DEPENDENCIES:
This BAT is for you, if you like good looking and detailed buildings in your city. There are so many awesome creations like textures and other props made by the community out there, and I think, we should use them.
You don’t like dependencies? Well, again, then unfortunately this download is NOT for you!
NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
I am sure the building was rendered for Maxis Nite, but it should work both with the original Maxis Nite and the Dark Nite Mods.
· Lot size: 8x10
· Plop cost: §476,000
· Bulldoze cost: §47,600
· Monthly cost: §4760 (Government buildings department)
· Pollution: 28 (Air)/ 14 (Water)/ 353 (Garbage )/ 0 (Radiation)
· Pollution radii: 8/10/0/0
· Power consumed: 353 MWh/month
· Water consumed: 1508 cu m/month
· Landmark effect: 370 over 86 tiles
· Park effect: 370 over 86 tiles
In order to get this (Reward), the following requirements need to be met (hard difficulties):
· City population: 1,000,000
· Regional population: 2,000,000
· Mayor rating: 77
· Mayor’s House 1
· Courthouse: 1
· Parks in the city: 2000
2 - USE
You need to extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should then create a folder MSRB\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the PDF Readme and some screenshot(s). I strongly suggest that you keep your plugins organized, this original download in a safe place and remove all pics and this description from your plugins. These are not needed for this BAT to work.
If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
1. Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download
2. Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing
3. Remove the associated files from your plugins folder
Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.
3 - DEPENDENCIES
There are a few dependencies for this Reward here, and you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:
1. Seraf’s NYBT New York County Supreme Court (only the NYBT_Seraf_NewYorkCountySupremeCourtHD_LM-0x5ad0e817_0x9a1ea071_0x30000.SC4Model file is required): https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23070-nybt-new-york-county-supreme-court/?page=2&tab=comments
2.Paeng’s Texture Pack V1.04 https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol104/
3. KOSC SuperSHK_Mega Texture Pack https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/
4. BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol01 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=426
5. BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1771
6. BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol02 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338
7. MAS71 PropPack Vol03 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1484
8. shokthrpy’s SHK Parking Pack 1.2 https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/
9. VIP Girafe’s Ashes http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2854
10. VIP Girafe’s Beeches http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2995
11. VIP Girafe’s Daisys http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3251
12. VIP Girafe’s Berries http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2888
13. VIP Girafe’s Narcissus http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2964
14. VIP Girafe’s Urban Pack Vol.01 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3192
This version of the Courthouse is intended to use with the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem:
InvisiChem’s Colossus Addon MOD 2.1: https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30956-colossus-addon-mod/
NOTE: If any of the above dependencies require additional dependencies, you’ll need to download and put them in your plugins folder as well.
You must be registered and logged in into the STEX and the BSC File Exchange LEX over at SC4Devotion in order to see the download buttons. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange at SC4Devotion.
4 - FINAL WORDS
This version is intended to be used with the Colossus Addon MOD 2.1 by InvisiChem. I adjusted the statistic values to work with this MOD. Enjoy!
This lot was tested intensively without any problems, but if you have issues/problems with it, please feel free to PM me here! Please read this Readme carefully and make sure you have all dependencies installed properly.
I am not responsible for any problems with your game using this BAT. Use at your own risk!
5 - CREDITS
Once again: Credits for the original BAT go to Seraf, credits for all the other dependencies go to the BSC-Team, Seraf, shokthrpy, KingOfSimcity, Girafe! Thanks also to T Wrecks for the inspiration how to create a good Readme-file! Without their creations I wouldn’t be able to create this Reward.Thanks a lot, guys!
markussaage, April 16, 2018