Simgoober Food Lion Shopping Center Relot 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Next up is just one of many shopping centers to come using existing buildings already made for SimCity 4. If a brand isn't available to use or is way out of scale when next to other buildings, I cannot use it as part of these shopping centers. 

Was the mega lot uploaded yesterday too big for you? Then today's shopping center is for you. I've cut the smiley sparky store to simply focus on Food Lion and its plaza, though I did add in a modern McDonald's. This shopping center is ideal for small communities, but will fit in anywhere. Enjoy!

The lot takes a space of 11x11 tiles. There is also two transit-enabled street entrances. 

Thanks to @SimGoober and @srsedate for the buildings used.

Other Dependencies:

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always love your shopping center relots! Beautiful work as always.

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well done...thanks! 5/5

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By kellydale2003
      Scotia Plaza is Canada's most expensive property to ever be sold at $1.27 billion. It is a 68-story tower located in the heart of Toronto, Canada.
      Dark Nite only, no dependencies and includes ploppable and growable 3x8 lot for 8,400+ Sims!
      - Kellydale2003

PS; Check out my upcoming buildings here: 

• By pclark06
      Small shops for your cities, as a continuation of my small shop sets. All buildings are stage 1. There are 11 shops included.

1x2
      Jet's Pizza
      Tropical Smoothie
      Penn Station Subs

1x3
      Liberty Tax
      Batteries Plus Bulbs
      GEICO
      Nye's Science Store (fictional)

2x3 (new)
      Goodwill
      BevMo!
      Mattress Firm
      Half Price Books

Thanks to @RRetail for having the patience to lot these!
      Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Hedges Narcissus Feather Grass Maple Trees
    • By RRetail
      The second pack of a modular shopping center includes 14 different stores that share a similar paint scheme. The idea here is that you can use these now as growables and at a later date I will likely use these and/or future packs to make another one of my shopping centers.

Pack 2 includes:
      Cato Fashions & AAA Travel Agency*
      Disc Replay
      Hibbet Sports & Neon Nails* ^
      JO-ANN Crafts
      Old Navy
      Petsmart
      Sherwin Williams & Curves*
      Shoe Sensation & China Buffet* ^
      Sprint Mobile
      UPS Store

*these two businesses are on the same lot
      ^Neon nails and China Buffet are generic businesses not based off of a real company

All 10 lots included are either 1x2 or 2x2 growable lots. You can use the ‘lotplop’ cheat to plop them.

Dependencies: (for lot use)
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
      BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs
      Hedges

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections