Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables - Icon Vallarta 1.00

(6 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC presents: Diego Del Llano's Puerto Vallarta Growables - Icon Vallarta

Introduction

Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables is a new series of re-lots featuring @Diego Del Llano's fantastic BATs that were based in his hometown. As quite of few of these buildings had their bases graciously removed for lotting, I've decided to take another step beyond just converting them into growables. This first release will cover Icon Vallarta, a luxurious condo building located on the beachfront in Puerto Vallarta.

Package Overview

The building was lotted in several different configurations, from your typical small footprint growable to a massive two and three tower complex. Some lots take advantage of the fact that the real-life version is located in a tropical climate. Thus, several lot will have palm trees and tropical plants as its primary flora source. The layout of the largest complex in particular is loosely based off its actual real-life counterpart from the layout of the entrances down to the relative placement of the pool and the buildings.

Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: All are R§§§ growables.

General Stats

The included growable lots will provide occupancy anywhere from 915 R§§§ to 2738 R§§§ sims, based on the number of buildings in the lot. The lots themselves are offered in the following configurations.

• 3x2 front, stage 8; 3x3 front, stage 7; 4x4 left corner, stage 7 for the single tower variant
  • 6x8 front, stage 6 for the dual tower variant
  • 6x10 front, stage 7 for the triple tower variant

Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Since the original buildings used separate IDs for both the MaxisNite and DarkNite models, two separate zips are included at your convenience.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

Props

Textures

Acknowledgements

Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for the original BAT! Additional thanks to all the content creators behind the props/textures packs that made this set possible.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Doni98
      Hello everyone! I'm back with another cemetery!
      In this time, a cemetery where our sims can bury her beloved pets, a honest place.
      INSTALLATION:
      Simply put the file in Documents/SimCity4/Plugins
      Dependencies:
      Peg Memorial Park Kit (probably)
    • By Doni98
      I'm back, my friends!
      I recently made a place for bury the lovely pets from our sims. ENJOY! 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      - Peg Memorial Park Kit (maybe)
      INSTALLATION:
      Simply put the .bat file in Documents/SimCity4/Plugins
      Pet Cemetery_87e975e1.SC4Lot
    • By chfzdn
      Did you confused with BSC, AOIN, BAT, PLEX, STR etc? Here are the collections of them that adapted from https://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/53cc0c3aa3cb170a768b4669/12/kamus-istilah-sim-city-4 (Indonesian) and the famous SimCity 4 Encyclopaedia (this is will be grouped appropriately):
      AIN/AOIN: Alliance of Independent Nations.
      Automata: Object that can move automatically, including vehicles, pedestrians and animals.
      BAT: 
      Building Architect Tool, an official app to make structures for mod making. Structures made by the app. BSC: BAT Squad Certification, the largest BAT team besides NAM Team.
      BLaM: BATters, Lotters, and Modders Team.
      Brown box: structures that replaces the original buildings due to missing dependencies.
      BLS: Barby Lot Studio. Part of BSC.
      BTM: Bullet Train Mod, modifies elevated rail network. Part of NAM.
      CAM: Colossus Addon Mod, modifies growth stages and demands.
      CAN-AM: Canal Addon Mod, makes canals to be used as mode of transportation. Part of NAM.
      CARCH: Cerulean Architecture and Design.
      CDK: Coastal Development Kit, a set of seaports and related facilities made by Pegasus.
      COFR: Confenderacy of Free Regions.
      CSK: Channel Stream Kit.
      CSX: Colyn Serfontein Expanded. Part of BSC.
      D66: Dolphin66.
      DAE: Deadwoods. Part of BSC.
      DT: DuskTrooper.
      El-rail: elevated rail.
      File exchanges: places for mods, maps and other stuff related to the game.
      FLUPs: flexible underpasses, made using ramp and special pieces. Part of NAM.
      Growable: lot that grow automatically in the right zones when the affected factors is fulfilled.
      GA: GrampaAl, a BSC founder.
      GC: Gascooker. Part of BSC.
      GLR:
      New networks based on elevated rail network. A mod added them. Part of NAM. HKABT: Hong Kong / Asia BAT Team.
      HSRP: High Speed Rail Project, adds new networks based on monorail network. Part of NAM.
      ITC: International Team of Creators, a team founded by Yoshi (Ian), Travis and CasperVg.
      JENX: Xannepan.
      JRJ: Jeronij, a short-time modder and webmaster at SC4Devotion.
      LEX: Lot Exchange, a file exchange part of SC4Devotion.com.
      Lot: the base upon which structures and many other objects in the game are built on.
      Lot Editor: official tool made by Maxis to modify lots.
      LBT: Latin American BAT Team.
      Mega prop: huge bundles of props often split in volumes.
      MJB: Couchpotato. Part of BSC.
      MML: menu management lot, shows specified menus when placed.
      NAM: Network Addon Mod, adds tons of new networks and fixes to traffic simulator.
      NDEX: N74704, DuskTrooper and Equinox, a group of BATters.
      NHP: New Horizon Productions.
      NWM: Network Widening Mod, adds larger version of road network. Part of NAM.
      OWW: Old Wooden Waterfront, a set of wooden waterfront made by PEG.
      PEG: Pegasus, a famous modder.
      Prop: Anything to improve detail, aesthetic and realism of a lot including trash can, flower pot and more.
      Ploppable: lot that can be placed directly without zoning.
      RCI: residential (green zone), commercial (blue zone) and industrial (yellow zone).
      PLEX: Pegasus Lot Exchange, a file exchange part of Simpeg.com (now defunct).
      RHW:
      RealHighway, a set of highways that mimicks real-world highways. A mod added them. Part of NAM. RLS: Real Life Syndrome, BATs from SimGoober.
      RTMT: Road Top Mass Transit, adds mass transit on the top of the road.
      SAM: Street Addon Mod, adds custom streets. Part of NAM.
      SC4: SimCity 4.
      SC4D:
      SimCity 4 Devotion. SimCity 4 Deluxe (although rare). SFBT: SimForum BAT Team, a German BAT team.
      SG: SimGoober. Part of BSC.
      SMP: Simtropia Productions Team.
      SNM: SimNation Military, a pack of mods for military.
      ST: Simtropolis.
      STEX: Simtropolis Exchange, a file exchange part of Simtropolis.com.
      STR: single-track rail. Part of NAM.
      Terraforming: process of land modification (not usage).
      TLA: turning lane avenue. Part of NWM.
      TuLEP: Turning Lane Extension Pieces. Part of NAM.
      TSC: ToutSimCities, a French community.
      UDI: U-Drive-It, a feature for riding automata.
      W2W: Wall-to-wall.
      WFK: Waterfront kit.
      I hope this helps you. Suggestions & critics are welcome. Thanks.
    • By Duco
      When bulldozing something, dust en debris is shown.
      After loading my city I noticed that some debris remained from the previous time, visual, just lying there.
      I bulldozed the squares again, but it remains.
      I tried the immortally killer, but no effect.
      It looks like this can't go away, but I'm not sure. Most off all I want to know what it is.
      If it is there to stay, well, I will make it an truck accident . :-)
      The question: Does anyone know what this freezing debris is?, How it occurs and can it go away? 
      Thanks!

• By chfzdn
      Do you stuck when installing SimCity 4? Or, do you want a fast game? Here are updated questions and answers that hopefully help you.
      Q: What's the ideal computer for running SimCity 4?
      A: In theory, all modern computers (running Windows XP and above) should run it smoothly, provided Pentium III CPUs,  32 MB GPU, 1 GB of RAM and around 10 GB of space or higher. But, for ideal gaming experience with mods, you need a high-end Core 2 Duo/Quad or equivalent and above CPU (Core i-series and m-series included) with minimum 4 GB of RAM and modern GPUs supporting DirectX 9. Even if the GPU is supporting DX 9, recent drivers may dropped it so be picky when choosing the right GPU for SC4. Also, use of SSD (SATA or M.2) is recommended, especially if you're want to install a tons of mods. Q: Can SimCity 4 runs on non-Windows OS?
      A: Yes, you can run it using Wine. However, for some reasons, some apps like Network Addon Mod (the most popular mod) installer doesn't work properly on latest Wine, so you need to install previous version(s) of Wine using PlayOnLinux or PlayOnMac. Q: Can the CD version works with the latest version of Windows or other platforms?
      A: No, it can't. Since Windows 10, Microsoft has been removed SafeDisc, a digital right management software used by the game for validating copies. Also, Wine doesn't include SafeDisc at all. So, it's recommended to buy the digital version (remember, don't buy on Origin. We'll get into in seconds) or redeem your key. Q: Is the digital versions patched?
      A: Yes (patched to 1.1.641), with exception of Origin. EA has been made the game sold from Origin to be unpatched and most importantly, unpatchable. The best place to buy SimCity 2000, 3000 and 4 is GoG.com or Steam because it's hassle-less and DRM-free. Note that if you purchase the game from the given link, Simtropolis will be get commissions. This keeping the community alive. Q: I've installed SimCity 4. Now, what should I do?
      A: Assuming you are using digital version, then you should add basic mods to your game according to this guide. After installing mods, you should read the manual available with the game or download here on the Maxis Files section. Also, this Lifewire article is going to help you too. (I was trying to find the rsc204 article but no results were got) Q: I want to customize my terrain. What should I pick: SD or HD terrain mods?
      A: If your game runs with the DirectX renderer (it should be default renderer, except if your hardware isn't compatible), then you are recommended to install the HD variant. You will get a high detail yet quality terrain. But, if your game runs with the software renderer, you can't use the HD variant. You can only use the SD variant. The disadvantage is lower detail and quality but with advantages of faster loading and light on system resources. Q: My computer shows "Can't load DirectX" message! What should I do?
      A: This can occur from incompatible GPU or its driver, or missing DLLs (especially for Wine). Be sure to check your GPU compatibility against DX 9 and check the driver too if the support for DX 9 isn't dropped. If still not succeed, you might try to install ddraw.dll available at https://www.dll-files.com/ddraw.dll.html. Don't forget to backup the original if already exists. Q: My game doesn't run at all. I need your help!
      A: Simply add -d:software parameter to the game's shortcut(s) available in Start Menu and (if you choose to place it) Desktop so the shortcut's command becomes your game path/Apps/SimCity 4.exe -d:software. It sets your renderer to software renderer so your HD terrain mods will not work. Also, if the problem persists, you can turn off the audio by adding -audio:off to the game's shortcuts. If the game works, the sound and/or graphics driver may not support the game. Try to update the driver and remove the stated parameters and add -audio:on to turn on the audio. You may remove it from the shortcuts if the game runs. Q: My game is often crashed. How do I do to fix it?
      A: This most probably occur on the non-GoG version since the flag doesn't exist. You can simply add -CPUCount:1 to the game's shortcuts. Q: The game doesn't expand to all areas of my screen. Am I missing something?
      A: Yes, you are. You need to add -CustomResolution:enabled to enable non-4:3 aspect ratio (ratio between width and height) monitor and -rwidthxheightxcolor depth. For instance, my laptop has 1366 by 768 screen (so, it's 16:9 ratio) and 32-bit color depth (actually, it's 24-bit because 32-bit is the color depth of an HDR monitor if I correct) so the startup parameter need to added is -CustomResolution:enabled -r1366x768x32. Q: I want to make the game less CPU-intensive and game pausing while the game is inactive!
      A: Add the needed startup parameters available at http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Shortcut_Parameters. Q: Are there another communities other than this & SC4Devotion?
      A: Absolutely yes! There are City Builders (global), ToutSimCities (French), SimCityPolska (Poland), SimCity.cn (China) and more. In fact, Japanese SC4 community made quality mods same as Simtropolis & SC4Devotion. Q: What are meaning of BAT, terraforming, BSC etc that making myself confused?
      A: Indonesian community SimCity 4 Kaskus has been made the glossary available for anyone in Indonesian. Here's the translation of the original glossary: I hope this FAQ helps you. Critics and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections