8 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC presents: SuperPaths Pathway Textures

Introduction

Take your park pathways to the next level! SuperPaths is a brand new set of texture aimed at tackling the ever so saturated territory of pathways with... err... many twists and turns!

Overview

This set contains a total of 373 overlay textures geared towards dynamic and flowing park paths..

In additional to covering standard fare orthogonal pathways, this set deeply explores inter-connectivity with other less utilized pathing options. Diagonals and FA2 pathways are given a chance to shine with an insane amount of options. Couple that with wide radius curves and s-curves and the layout options provided are practically limitless!

The release contains 6 different base texture options for you to choose between.

Install Instructions

NOTE: As this is a dependency package, there are no lots included.

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. These should show up under the overlay texture section in the lot editor and PIM-X. 

Lotters, copy the contents of PIMXGroups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. This will allow easier access to these textures in the lot editor.

Dependencies

None.

Acknowledgements

Thanks to rivit and rsc204 for their work on GoFSH, as well as cp for some of the base textures that I used as a template here. This set would not have been possible without their work.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bipin

Great addition - these are much-needed! Can't wait to use them. :)

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

Amazing! Can't wait to see what people use these for! (and to use them myself! :D)

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Awesome!

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

Pretty amazing texturing stuff is going on over here! :) Thanks for sharing this!

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
velrox

looks good!

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

Best pathway patterns design ever! :thumb: 

Share this review

Link to review
SecretMbr_735754

As usual with a KOSC release, something to create something with.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   looks like a lot more options than were available before   maybe now I can make some spiral paths

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Andrew S
      First upload, please let me know what you all think and what needs improvement.  I plan on making some more halloween themed parks.  Just put the .SC4Lot file in your Plugins folder.  1 Dependency Needed, link in comments section.  Only tested on SC4 Deluxe.  No lighting at night due to inexperience.  Will continue to make edits and updates to this file as time goes on.  Lot size is 3x6.  Thank you!
      *file needs a few updates, will try to do it by the end of the week*
    • By nos.17
      Contains 20 lots meant to be placed roadside to add realistic (and HD) parking to your cities. Both LHD and RHD are supported.

It's pretty obvious, but you should only install one set based on your current driving side. If you don't, the exemplars will conflict and you will end up with LHD lots.
      Special thanks go to @vortext and  @kingofsimcity for allowing me to use their amazing textures, and to  @rsc204 for the acronym inspiration. 

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Neko Props Set 1 (part 1) & (part 2)
      nos.17 Essentials (V09 or newer)
      VIP Car pack vol 1 & 2
      VIP Car pack vol 3
      UrbanPack vol.1
      MS_Motokloss_60s-70s_CarProps
      MS_MotoklossSolarisBus_PROPS1
      R6_Prop Pack 2010_Vol1
      SHK Parking Pack

-------
      Links:
      -------
      For help/feedback/suggestions
      A Compendium of Creations
      nos.17 @ Simtropolis
      nos.17 @ SC4Devotion

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By tariely
      TL-Simsim Infinity Parks Again (modules)

Someone [thanks, pghpgx !], alerted me to the fact that some of the modules and parks of my earlier modular upload (Tariel-simsim Infinity Parks) did not have the same grass texture as the rest. Here they are, duly corrected : one 2x2 park (which can also serve as a module attached to other parks), two 1x3 (which can form rectangular 3x2 parks, put together), two versions of a 3x3 and finally a 4x4.  You can still use the ones with the previous grass texture as standalones, of course.
      NB : you may want LLB’s 3 addons, (in the first upload) to link all these parks & modules more funkily.
      Dependencies :
      Someone protested that I don’t disclose my lots’ dependencies up front here. So here they are (as well as in the folder).
      BSC_BATProps_Mattb325_vol02.dat
      BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol02.dat
      BSC Textures vol.01 : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90  [well, this one doesn't seem to click-work, but the URL is the right one]
      BSC Textures vol.02
      DEL_People MMP: in VIP Delecto Ploppable People
      Nams Props Pack Vol.1.dat
      Nams Props Pack Vol.2.dat
      PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
      wmp_power_props01.dat
      Ftexture.dat (included)
      Rivit NightLights (included
      Girafe Trees : Berries, Beeches, Chestnuts, Elms, Honey Locusts, Lindens, Maples, Rowans.

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.

General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections