Old County Courthouse (CAM 2.1 Version) 3.0.1

(2 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Old County Courthouse V3.0.1 (Reward) CAM 2.1 Version

Old Delaware County Courthouse by Mattb325

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

This is a Relot of my 2nd upload from April 2016 and still the second one in a series of Rewards based on BAT models made by other artists. This version is made for users using the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem.
There is also an updated version of this lot available, if you’re using the Vanilla version of this game.

This upload (updated version 3.0.1 for CAM 2.1), a recreation of the Old Delaware County Courthouse made by Mattb325, is an old, medium sized Courthouse, that was made by its creator
from historic photos and drawings of the Delaware County Courthouse that once stood in Muncie, Indiana.

This wonderful BAT comes on a new lot and features a custom icon and custom query window. I used the original seasonal trees here and the nightlight is also like the original BAT.
You will find this lot in the Rewards menu right next to the In-Game Courthouse.

Why is it a Reward and only available onces?
This Reward is made for players, who want to work and reach a goal in the game and finally get WHAT? A REWARD of course…
You don’t like it? Well, than this download in NOT for you!

NOTE ABOUT THE DEPENDENCIES:
This BAT is for you, if you like “realistic” looking and detailed buildings in your city. There are so many awesome creations like textures and other props made by the community out there, and I think, we should use them.
You don’t like dependencies? Well, again, then unfortunately this download is NOT for you!

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
I am sure the building was rendered for Maxis Nite, but it should work both with the original Maxis Nite and the Dark Nite Mods.

Stats (REWARD):

·         Lot size:                                   6x6

·         Plop cost:                                §60,000

·         Bulldoze cost:                         §6,000

·         Monthly cost:                          §600 (Government buildings department)

·         Pollution:                                 4 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 42 (Garbage )/ 0 (Radiation)

·         Pollution radii:                         6/6/0/0

·         Power consumed:                  42 MWh/month

·         Water consumed:                   168 cu m/month

·         Landmark effect:                    125 over 37 tiles

·         Park effect:                             125 over 37 tiles

In order to get this (Reward), the following requirements need to be met (hard difficulties):

·         City population:                      115,000

·         Regional population:             215,000

·         Mayor rating:                          44

·         Courthouse:                            1

2 - USE

You need to extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should then create a folder MSRB\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the PDF Readme!!! and some screenshot(s). I strongly suggest that you keep your plugins organized, this original download in a safe place and remove all pics and this description from your plugins. These are not needed for this BAT to work.

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:

1.      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download

2.      Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing

3.      Remove the associated files from your plugins folder

Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

There are a few dependencies for this Reward here, and you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:

1.  Mattb325’s Old Delaware Courthouse (only the Mattb325_Muncie_Courthouse2-0x5ad0e817_0x3d4aa1f9_0x30000.SC4Model file is required): https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27989-old-delaware-county-courthouse/
2.  Paeng‘s Textures Pack Vol. 1.04                                              https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol104/
3. KOSC SuperSHK_Mega Texture Pack                                       https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/

4. shokthrpy’s SHK Parking Pack 1.2                                            https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/

5. Mattb325’s BSCBatPropsMattb325 Vol. 02                             http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383

6. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 01                                                    http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180

7. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 02                                                    http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790

8. jestarr’s BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol02.dat                               http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338

9. BSC’s BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01                                         http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=426

10. VIP Girafe’s Narcissus                                                              http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2964

11. VIP Girafe’s Daisy                                                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3251

12. Simfanatik’s FBI Suburban                                                      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25635-fbi-suburban/

This version of the Courthouse is intended to use with the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem:

InvisiChem’s Colossus Addon MOD 2.1:                                        https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30956-colossus-addon-mod/

Optional and recommended (but not required):

airman15’s Police Car/Van Conversion Mod:                               https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30528-police-carvan-conversion-mod/

If you want to see the national flag on this lot, you’re also required to download and have this in your plugins folder

AmericanFlag.dat:                                                                           https://community.simtropolis.com/sc4-maxis-files/

NOTE: If any of the above dependencies require additional dependencies, you’ll need to download and put them in your plugins folder as well.

You must be registered and logged in into the STEX and the BSC File Exchange LEX over at SC4Devotion in order to see the download buttons. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange at SC4Devotion.

4 - FINAL WORDS

Updated Version 3.0.1:
This is a total new conversion intend to use with the Colossus Addon MOD 2.1 by InvisiChem. I adjusted the statistic values to work with this MOD. You’ll need the Rush Hour Expansion set fully patched to 1.1.640.0 or a Digital version patched to 1.1.641.0 to use this release. Enjoy!

Disclaimer:
This lot was tested intensively without any problems, but if you have issues/problems with it, please feel free to PM me here! Please read this Readme carefully and make sure you have all dependencies installed properly.
I am not responsible for any problems with your game using this BAT. Use at your own risk!

5 - CREDITS

Once again: Credits for the original BAT go to Sgt Pepper, credits for all the other dependencies go to the BSC-Team, Seraf, shokthrpy, KingOfSimcity, Girafe and Simfanatik! Thanks to T Wrecks for the inspiration how to create a good Readme-file! Without their creations I wouldn’t be able to create this Reward. Thanks a lot, guys! Happy New Year!

markussaage, April 14, 2018

What's New 3.0.1   View Changelog

Released

Values in the exemplar file had to be adjusted!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Pegasus
      The Eternal Rewards Pack is a collection of chapels & churches designed to supplement... and optionally replace... the game-default & non-denominational Houses of Worship (HOWs). The pack includes conditional & non-conditional variations... as well as separate versions for the MTP. Each variant & version is in a separate file so you can control which to have installed or not.

* These are decidedly Christian Churches. They are not intended to offend or exclude any single person or specific faith. Nor are they designed to appeal to followers of all faiths and religions. Any posted comments intended to incite debate, will be removed. Think of these like fast food joints. If I make a McDonald's it doesn't mean that I also have to make a Burger King.  ;-)

The Eternal Rewards Pack contains the following:
      1. Default Replacements - Four new church lots that directly replace the originals. These have the same reward requirements and function exactly like the original reward chain in that they will become available one-at-a-time at different growth stages of your city. There can also be only one of each church in any city. These churches use the same icon as the default rewards
      * Note - The first 3 churches have the same 3x3 lot size as the default versions. The 4th church is a larger 4x5 lot. Any instances of the original rewards already existing in your cities will have to be replopped  

2. MTP Versions - Four new church lots for use with the MTP. These also function like the originals but have reduced requirements for the generally smaller populations of MTP & rural cities. These churches use a unique icon that should appear directly below the game-default HOW icon(s) in the Reward menu.

* Note - Icons for these conditional rewards will not appear until you have earned them. They are part of a reward chain and you will receive messages from your Advisors (if activated) when they become available.

3. Sand Box Version - The same four default replacement lots... except they have been modified to be non-conditional and you can plop as many of each as you want. But be advised that unlike the conditional rewards, these have a plop and monthly maintenance cost.... similar to that of a large park. Other properties are similar to a large park as well... but they are technically Civic buildings and their costs will be reflected in the Government Budget Window. These churches use a unique icon that should appear directly below the game-default icons in the Reward menu.
      * Note - All four of the icons for these non-conditional "sand box" versions will always be visible and available in the Rewards menu.

4. MTP Sand Box Version - The same four MTP version lots... except they too have been modified to be non-conditional and you can plop as many of each as you want. They also have  plop and monthly maintenance costs.... similar to that of a large park.
      * Note - These also have a unique icon that will always be visible and available in the Rewards menu.

Except for the first available variation/level of each version, these lots have also had jobs added to them... so you will need to ensure they have a road connection. The 1st variation of each version remains jobless so it can be plopped remotely or along non-functional roads. 

** The MTP versions of these lots require the
      MTP Super Pack.
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

-Cori Edit: Added missing linky.
    • By Doni98
      Hello everyone! I'm back with another cemetery for your sims!
      This is big! Perfect for big cities or any city!

DEPENDENCIES
      Peg Memorial Park Kit

Installation
      Simply put the file in Documents/SimCity4/Plugins
      I changed the name of the mod at the last moment because is not medium, IT'S BIG!
      ENJOY!

• By Michael RT
      For what I’m trying to accomplish, as far as I can tell, I should be using either SC4 Tool or the iLive Reader. I would like to be able to edit certain parameters of buildings in the game. For example, changing the radius for police, fire, education, etc. I would also like to change how much power is generated from power plants, how much water is generated by water pumps and towers, etc. Basically do everything (hopefully) that can be done in SimCity 3000 here.

I’ve tried both SC4 Tool and iLive Reader but can’t seem to find the buildings I’m searching for. I’m truly starting from scratch and need some assistance on either of these programs. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    • By Eusebio Ptolomeu
      So, I've downloaded NAM and installed it successfully in my computer, however I would like to know what the "Network Addon Mod Controller", the last item in the Build Highways and Ramps section. It looks like some kind of plopabel object, but I can't place it, wherever I try. Is it just to show the current version of my NAM?
    • By Eusebio Ptolomeu
      I admit I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but this is more of a tip I have for anyone who is facing problems with neighborhood deals involving trash. I've seen lots of people complainining that they can't export garbage from city A to city B, even if city A has a garbage problem and city B has a lot of capacity to deal (or at least it looks like it does). Now, as I said, it might look like everything is okay with city B when it comes to garbage, but there is a chance (at least this was always the case for me) that you're not looking as deep at this city as the simulation. Let me explain:
       There are 2 ways people always use to check garbage in a city, ex. city B. First, is there piles of trash on the roads and streets? If you click the garbage data map, do you see lots of yellow-orange-red squares scattered around? When you check the graph, is the green line (amount of trash) above the blue (capacity)? If that's the case, then this city has a garbage problem, and you should tackle this before importing trash from the other cities. Now, I'm sure you already knew that. Your problem is that you neither see piles of trash in the streets, nor any indication of trash in the data map. Even in the graph, you should have your trash line below your capacity one. And, despite all of this, you still can't import more garbage. I had this issue from years until I figured something that, so far, has worked for me and perharps it might work for you too: it looks like, when considering if the city could import garbage or not, the simulation takes into account the current TREND in the garbage department of your city, not your current situation.
      What this means: going back to the example of the otherwise perfectly fine city above, it's true that, for now, this city doesn't have a garbage problem. But let the simulation run for some months and look at the behaviour of the (and only the) green, ammount of trash, line. Forget about the blue, capacity, line entirely. Is this green line growing? Is the ammount of trash increasing in your city? Then, even though you might not have a garbage problem now, you're bound to have on in the future, and the simulation seems to take that into account. So what to do? Well, I've solved all of this problems by simpling building more Waste-to-Energy plants to burn the trash, until I start to have a descending green line. When this happens, you'll probably be able to import more trash to this city.

So this is a tip which has worked for me so far, and might help some of you out there too. Whenever you see that you can't import garbage in a city even though this city looks fine, check the garbage history graph, and see if the green line is growing: if so, build more waste-to-energy plants until you have a descending green line, and you should be able to import trash for this city once again.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections