About This File
Old County Courthouse V3.0.1 (Reward) CAM 2.1 Version
Old Delaware County Courthouse by Mattb325
1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW
This is a Relot of my 2nd upload from April 2016 and still the second one in a series of Rewards based on BAT models made by other artists. This version is made for users using the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem.
There is also an updated version of this lot available, if you’re using the Vanilla version of this game.
This upload (updated version 3.0.1 for CAM 2.1), a recreation of the Old Delaware County Courthouse made by Mattb325, is an old, medium sized Courthouse, that was made by its creator from historic photos and drawings of the Delaware County Courthouse that once stood in Muncie, Indiana.
This wonderful BAT comes on a new lot and features a custom icon and custom query window. I used the original seasonal trees here and the nightlight is also like the original BAT.
You will find this lot in the Rewards menu right next to the In-Game Courthouse.
Why is it a Reward and only available onces?
This Reward is made for players, who want to work and reach a goal in the game and finally get WHAT? A REWARD of course…
You don’t like it? Well, than this download in NOT for you!
NOTE ABOUT THE DEPENDENCIES:
This BAT is for you, if you like “realistic” looking and detailed buildings in your city. There are so many awesome creations like textures and other props made by the community out there, and I think, we should use them.
You don’t like dependencies? Well, again, then unfortunately this download is NOT for you!
NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
I am sure the building was rendered for Maxis Nite, but it should work both with the original Maxis Nite and the Dark Nite Mods.
· Lot size: 6x6
· Plop cost: §60,000
· Bulldoze cost: §6,000
· Monthly cost: §600 (Government buildings department)
· Pollution: 4 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 42 (Garbage )/ 0 (Radiation)
· Pollution radii: 6/6/0/0
· Power consumed: 42 MWh/month
· Water consumed: 168 cu m/month
· Landmark effect: 125 over 37 tiles
· Park effect: 125 over 37 tiles
In order to get this (Reward), the following requirements need to be met (hard difficulties):
· City population: 115,000
· Regional population: 215,000
· Mayor rating: 44
· Courthouse: 1
2 - USE
You need to extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should then create a folder MSRB\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the PDF Readme!!! and some screenshot(s). I strongly suggest that you keep your plugins organized, this original download in a safe place and remove all pics and this description from your plugins. These are not needed for this BAT to work.
If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
1. Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download
2. Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing
3. Remove the associated files from your plugins folder
Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.
3 - DEPENDENCIES
There are a few dependencies for this Reward here, and you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:
1. Mattb325’s Old Delaware Courthouse (only the Mattb325_Muncie_Courthouse2-0x5ad0e817_0x3d4aa1f9_0x30000.SC4Model file is required): https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27989-old-delaware-county-courthouse/
2. Paeng‘s Textures Pack Vol. 1.04 https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol104/
3. KOSC SuperSHK_Mega Texture Pack https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/
4. shokthrpy’s SHK Parking Pack 1.2 https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/
5. Mattb325’s BSCBatPropsMattb325 Vol. 02 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383
6. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 01 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
7. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 02 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
8. jestarr’s BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338
9. BSC’s BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=426
10. VIP Girafe’s Narcissus http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2964
11. VIP Girafe’s Daisy http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3251
12. Simfanatik’s FBI Suburban https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25635-fbi-suburban/
This version of the Courthouse is intended to use with the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem:
InvisiChem’s Colossus Addon MOD 2.1: https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30956-colossus-addon-mod/
Optional and recommended (but not required):
airman15’s Police Car/Van Conversion Mod: https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30528-police-carvan-conversion-mod/
If you want to see the national flag on this lot, you’re also required to download and have this in your plugins folder
NOTE: If any of the above dependencies require additional dependencies, you’ll need to download and put them in your plugins folder as well.
You must be registered and logged in into the STEX and the BSC File Exchange LEX over at SC4Devotion in order to see the download buttons. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange at SC4Devotion.
4 - FINAL WORDS
Updated Version 3.0.1:
This is a total new conversion intend to use with the Colossus Addon MOD 2.1 by InvisiChem. I adjusted the statistic values to work with this MOD. You’ll need the Rush Hour Expansion set fully patched to 1.1.640.0 or a Digital version patched to 1.1.641.0 to use this release. Enjoy!
This lot was tested intensively without any problems, but if you have issues/problems with it, please feel free to PM me here! Please read this Readme carefully and make sure you have all dependencies installed properly.
I am not responsible for any problems with your game using this BAT. Use at your own risk!
5 - CREDITS
Once again: Credits for the original BAT go to Sgt Pepper, credits for all the other dependencies go to the BSC-Team, Seraf, shokthrpy, KingOfSimcity, Girafe and Simfanatik! Thanks to T Wrecks for the inspiration how to create a good Readme-file! Without their creations I wouldn’t be able to create this Reward. Thanks a lot, guys! Happy New Year!
markussaage, April 14, 2018
What's New 3.0.1 View Changelog
Values in the exemplar file had to be adjusted!