Paeng's PEG-PPOND Tahoe Three Pontoon Boats 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This PEG-PPOND Tahoe Pontoon Boats was made by Paeng and originally was uploaded as a forum attachment onto the PLEX and hasn't been available according to my best knowladge. I made this readme to collect all the dependencies into one place for easier acces with updated links.

Please note with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members (Cori & Cyclone Boom) and Catty-CB this file has been uploaded on behalf of Paeng. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Paeng.

LIST OF ITEMS:

* 3 1x1 Lots with offset boat props and transparent textures.

Installation:

Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.

Dependencies:

The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1) OR PEG PPOND KIT -----------------------> PEG PPOND Kit was merged into the The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1)

PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK OR PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack 1  --------> PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack was merged into the PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK

PEG PPOND Water Mill -  you only need the PEG-PP_Watermill_RESOURCE.dat file

------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS

Uploaded on behalf of Paeng by Tyberius with Cori's and Catty-CB's permission.
SUPPORT

There is a very limited support for these files since the original creator is no longer an active developer and the original SIMPeg site is no longer available as well.
You can ask for support in the PLEX Support Topic at Simtropolis.

Should you need support for these items please visit the
Paeng Production Forum
http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10716.0

Have fun and enjoy!

- Tyberius06

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

nightbird615

Love it!  Thank you!

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for finding these excellent props and making them availabel

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      These lots are the largest that can be built. They are parks made up of grass textures which may be landscaped, tree-planted, and gardened with MMPs and flora to create your own fresh-air generating, health and well-being facilitating, wilderness in the city.
      There are 3 versions using a set of base textures made for this project, and 1 version using the standard grass area 1x1 park in Maxis.  Also included are a set of 6 grass base textures and 1x1 grass area lots with more pollution reduction and park effect.
      No Dependencies: There are no external dependencies. The base texture file is included in the zip file download.
      🌎 4 Versions of the Park Include:
      Ɵ AREA 64 Ecology.
      Found in the Parks Menu. Based on the Zoo Reward,  provides maximum Park Effect over 100 tiles.
      Ɵ AREA 64 Energy.
      Found in the Power Menu and providing 25x wind power.
      Ɵ AREA 64 Education.
      Found in the Education Menu and providing a School EQ boost 5x the science museum.
      Ɵ AREA 64 Transit
      Found in the Parks Menu and providing a transit capacity of 1200 in one corner of the lot.
      All lots are transit and network enabled, reduce pollution significantly, and have minimal maintenance cost. These lots will moderately impact game speed, it is recommended that only 1 be used in any city, but all 4 may be used safely.
      Why are These Lots Called AREA 64?
      The maximum number of props allowed on a lot is 1280, including base and overlay textures, so although Lot Editor will allow you to build a lot as large as 64 x 64 with 4096 base textures, when you plop the lot on a city tile it will be missing (4096 - 1280), or 2816 base textures. 
      The largest lot that can be built that fits into the 1280 limit is 36 x 35 which equals 1260 base textures.  A 36 x 36 sized lot will have 1296 textures and will be missing 16.  So, the actual largest lot you can build is 36 x 35, but you can only add 16 props to bring the total to the limit of 1280.
      Lot tiles are 16 meters wide and there are 64 of them wide in a small city adding up to 1024 meters or about 1 km.  A medium city is 128 squares or about 2 km wide (2,048 meters).  The large city, doubled in size again, is 256 x 16 = 4,096, just over 4 km wide.
      Given all the above our mega-lot is (36 x 16) x (35 x 16), factored as (576 x 560) square meters (322,560) which is about equal to one-third of a square kilometer or about one-fifth of a square mile (128 acres).
      If a football field is about 1 acre, and a city block is about 2 acres, our mega-lot is (128/2) about the size of 64 city blocks! 
      The size of 'AREA 64' is about the same percentage of conservation area (23%) defined under the principle of 'Sustainable Development' as established in 1987.  In SC4, placing this lot in the center of a large tile and populating it with flora will somewhat demonstrate the principle according to the game dynamics.
      The Blue Marble (photograph)    Credit: NASA
      The 'Blue Marble' is an iconic photograph of Earth taken at about 29,000 kilometres away on December 7, 1972, by the crew of Apollo 17 on their way to the moon.  The image is used often in conservation presentations and has been made into a base texture and used to make the color-coded menu icons for 'AREA 64'.
      Forest and Field Base Textures: (included)
      The base textures are compliant with the BSC Texture Index at SC4 Devotion. To make your own, request and use a unique personal Texture ID Range at SC4D.  The Forest and Field Base Textures .dat file may be used freely for content creation as long as reference is made to prevent duplication and potential conflicts in the game software.
    • By Tyberius06
      Background:
      During this autum I ran into a little problem in one of my cities. I needed some medium plazas with the dimensions of 2x3/3x2-3x4/4x3 and I couldn't find anything what I already wouldn't use in my cities, so I came up with the idea to making some new lots. The original idea wasn't about a public release, since I don't have too much experience (neither too much motivation) with plazas and I wouldn't have wasted to much time trying to make something which could be satisfying for everyone. But during the working process @tariely came up with some ideas and thoughts about nightlights (which is an other thing I'm not interested in), so she got the files to put her touch on them. Later I combined the two sets, Hers and mine, and here we are with this quite massive plaza set, which contains:
      18 medium plazas (5 - 2x3, 5 - 3x2, 2 - 2x4, 4 - 3x4, 2 - 4x3)
      3 larger plazas 6x5
      I moded the plaza effects such as pollution and things like this totally random, so don't look for any realism, I don't really care the gameplay aspect in that deep, so they can be unballanced, but if you recognize some ballancing gameplay problem, probably will know how to fix it. Hint: LE Prop or Reader tool are your friends. Of course, I'm open any suggestion, and if you have accurate values for me which numbers I should change for what, I can and will do it and can update the upload.
      The plaza plop costs are variable according to the sets:
      Heretic (yepp that's me) 2x3/3x2 plazas - 400
      Heretic 3x4/4x3 plazas - 405 
      Tariel 2x3/3x2 plazas - 410 (yepp, they are more expensive, because they are admittedly nicer, less out of the box, than mine)
      Tariel 3x4/4x3 plazas - 415
      Heretic-Tariel 6x5 plazas - 500
      Install:
      Copy the "Heretic Projects" folder from the zip (or unzip it) into your plugin folder. Highly recomended to keep the provided folder structure, because all of my uploads have the same format, and since sometime I'm working with inclouded dependencies (such as textures or descriptor datas) it's better if these "inclouded dependencies" are in the same place. If you unzipped the upload, you may delete or remove the "Documentation" folder from your Plugin Folder.
      You will find these lots in the Park Menu.
      Dependencies (it's quite a long list, but it contains pretty common prop packs, specially if you're already using Tariel's one or more parks/plazas from previous uploads):
      Props:
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
      VIP vnaoned monuments pack
      Was Dutch Prop Pack
      BSC MEGA Props Misc vol01
      BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02
      BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol. 1
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol. 2
      BSC Mega Props - MJB vol. 1
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02
      BSC Mega Props - SG Vol. 1
      BSC - VIP girafe lindens
      VIP Delecto Ploppable people
      RDQ HD Prop Pack Darknite Version
      Murimk Props Vol. 2
      Porkie Props vol. 1
      NBVC Plazas with fountains
      Tamorr's Resource 2.05
      PEG MTP Super Pack
      The Reflectoblob
      BLaM FC Garden and Plaza Props
      Neko PropSet 1
      Neko PropSet 2  
      NOB Ftexture
      WMP Power Props
      Nams Props Pack vol 1
      Nams Props Pack vol 2

Rivit's special lights for Tariel, from her previous uploads
      Necessary for the lighting:
      RVT_ParkLights2.dat
      zLightCones_RVTNite.dat
      Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. (If using LRM and finding your own lights too dim, take out zLightCones_RVTNite.dat).

Textures:
      NDEX Base Texture set vol. 1
      BSC TexturePack - CycleDogg vol. 1
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      SCILT, Paeng's Sandstone Sidewalks Version (choose your own scilt variation)
      Huge thanks to Tariel for her help on this project. All the nightlights are her work, so all credits on the night lights is hers!
      Also I would like to thank to Tariel her ideas and help on the lots, and that she provided her versions for this set. The beautiful Heretic-TL 3x4 Med Virgin Mary Fountain Plaza lot is completely her vision, so all credit is hers!
      Enjoy!
      - Tyberius

EDIT:  I left out one dependency, now the Ftexture.dat is attached to the dependencies here (but the included readme doesn't contian that - sorry for that).
      EDIT 2: fixing broken dependency link (BSC MEGA Props - swi vol. 1)
    • By Krasner
      For Christmas Eve I wanted to offer something to the community and this small bridge, which was sleeping finished for a while in my plugins appeared to be the best thing to share
      It's located quite low in the parks menue and normally the icon I choose makes it easy to find. It stands on a 1X1 blank, offset lot. It doesn't require any dependency
      Merry Christmas
    • By Tyberius06
      This is an Expansion set for Paeng's Urban Recreational Canals set, but I also used a bunch of WMP props. The original idea was to give more variety to the urban canals using more boats, which required to give the set some marinas. Later when I revisited the set, I remade most of the lots, and expanded the original relot set to get 26 new pieces.
      LIST OF ITEMS:
      * 4 Waterfall pieces - three modular pieces (1x2), one 3x2 lot, which can be used as a connection between the canal set and game water
      * 2 modular bridge pieces (1x1)(left side, right side - for center pieces the original PEG Pond Bridge Center pieces can be used)
      * 2 Straight longer URC pieces (3x1), one for the Walls, on for the Promenade
      * 3 water tiles (1x1) with boats, skulls etc. There are three sets of prop families one for each lot.
      * 5 pcs. Marina type lots: Small Straight Marina (1x1), Small Boathouse (1x1), Large Straigh Marina (2x1), Punts Dock (2x2), Rowing Club (5x3)
      * 6 pcs. Various Ped Bridges in different size and usage. There are two lots which use overhanging bridge props
      * 4 pcs. URC Streams Extra addons - two transition piece between URC and URC Streams (2x1), one URC Stream Bridge, and one URC Stream with Ped Bridge
      Installation:
      Copy the "Heretic Projects" folder from the zip (or unzip it) into your plugin folder. Highly recomended to keep the provided folder structure, because all of my uploads have the same format, and since sometime I'm working with inclouded dependencies (such as textures or descriptor datas) it's better if these "inclouded dependencies" are in the same place. If you unzipped the upload, you may delete or remove the "Documentation" folder from your Plugin Folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.
      Dependencies:
      Props:
      * JS Seawalls V3
      * SPOT (Simpeg Plop Orientation Tool)
      * PEG The Terrain Kit (7in1)
      * PEG Pond Kit II - Deluxe Edition  (transparent)
      * PEG StreamKit-Deluxe Edition (transparent)
      * PEG MTP Super Pack -
      * Murimk Props Vol02 v2.01 (Park Props)
      * Murimk Waterfront Pack 2 - Sheds and Rowboats
      * Murimk Waterfront Pack 3 - Rural Marina
      * Murimk_Props_Vol03__Industrials
      * SHK Parking Pack
      * Porkie Props Vol 01
      * SG 01 Megapack
      * VIP Delecto Ploppable people
      * BSC - VIP girafe maples v2
      * BSC - VIP girafe feather grass
      * BSC - VIP girafe cypresses
      * BSC - VIP girafe honey locust
      * BSC - VIP girafe daisy
      * Nams Props Pack vol 1
      * Nams Props Pack vol 2
      * WMP Power Props
      * WMP Bridge Props
      * WMP Rowing Club
      * WMP Abteibruecke
      * WMP Garden Props vol 02
      * WMP Car Props 01
      * Neko Prop Set 04 (only need the "Hei" folder)
      * nos.17 Essentials 11 
      for this additional dependencies may require: BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2, BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3, BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1, R6 - Prop Pack 2010 Vol1, MS 60s-70s Car Props (only the MS_Motokloss_60s-70s_CarProps.dat)

Textures:
      * KOSC SuperSHK+ FA3 Textures
      * WMP Texture Mega Pack
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06
      EDIT: the link of the PEG Terrain Kit was pointed in the wrong place, now it's fixed. Sorry for that, thanks to @catty-cb noticing it.
    • By RandyE
      This lot uses the maximum number of props allowed on a lot. The props are listed as: LotConfigPropertyLotObjectData, starting with 0x88EDC900 and ending with 0x88EDCDFF for a total of 1,280 props.  Source: SC4 Devotion Forum
      The included road and parking overlay textures are the same as in my recently updated Quantum Dish download which has another version of the 3x3 Roundabout. If both are used then delete one or the other file named 'OverlayTexturesCivics_Network.dat'. The overlays may be used freely as long as a message to delete multiples of the same .dat file is included.
      EDIT NOTE:  All the network connections are for 'streets' (in gray) so you have to drag a street from the lot edge.   If you surround the lot with 'roads' (in black) they won't automatically connect and you can't drag roads out from the edge. 
      The Llama Reserve and Nature Park
      An 11x13 lot with Maxis animal animations of llamas, cows, horses, giraffes, bucks and pigeons (which rarely appear, if at all). High park effect in local area. Minimal pollution. Network and transit enabled. Uses 200 mwh of power.
      The Llama Statue Roundabout
      A 3x3 lot with a llama statue built from the Maxis rock props. This lot uses my road overlay textures to create a roundabout connected on each side to the network. High landmark effect. Minimal pollution. 
      The domestic llama statue was modelled from a picture by Kim Foster and is included under the Creative Commons Attribution 2 Generic License. Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Domestic_llama_(2009-05-19).jpg
      Install:
      To install delete Previews and text files, place the 'Llama Reserve Nature Park V1' folder in your 'user documents/ SimCity 4/ plugins' folder.
      NO DEPENDENCIES

For further enjoyment of the Maxis Llama Theme:
      Using the standard cheats you can change the advisers to Llama heads.  DollyLlama changes the faces of the advisers to llamas. Press CTRL + X to open the standard cheat window, then enter DollyLlama. The Llamas may not appear immediately, so click out and back in to the adviser menu to see them.    

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections