3 Screenshots

About This File

Van Prooijen Trading is Comercial Ofices Buildin, the Heights is 200 m approximately.

Style: Houston 1990

File content:  

-Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Maxis Nite Version

-Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version

-Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Original Maxis Version

Notice:

1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.

2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.

3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.

4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.

5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.

6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.

28deb4690ac9a2d06a481bd298d95710.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow, that's a splendid new interpretation of this old classic! I love how it comes without a fixed base so we can use it very flexibly. In this case it should, in fact, even be possible to override Maxis' default building with this one because the footprint looks virtually identical.

Oh boy, I'm already hyped for the rest of the project. I haven't yet taken a look at this beauty in my own game, but the pictures are more than promising, and if the buildings to come are as good as this one, we're in for a wonderful pre-Christmas season! *:golly:

Thank you for your ongoing work that you share so generously with us! You are really becoming the bixel of 2016+, i.e. the king of skyscrapers. *:thumb:

Share this comment

Lo digo en español....

Que gran remasterizacion, aplausos para usted... pero le tengo que hacer una pregunta... cuando veremos las remasterizaciones de los edicios de LA y claro, algo mas de LA.... saludos y sigue con tu trabajo... 

Share this comment

I downloaded the maxis one, but the files is that just showed up is LIND ENTERTAINMENT?maybe something wrong with the files?I cant find the Cahalane Communicate building。

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      432 Park Avenue is a residential skyscraper in New York City that overlooks Central Park. Originally proposed to be 1,300 feet (396.2 meters) in 2011, the structure topped out at 1,396 ft (425.5 m). It was developed by CIM Group and features 125 condominium apartments. Construction began in 2012 and was completed on December 23, 2015.
      As completed, 432 Park Avenue is the third tallest building in the United States, and the tallest residential building in the world.It is the second-tallest building in New York City, behind One World Trade Center, and ahead of the Empire State Building. It is also the first, and so far only, building in New York City outside the World Trade Center Complex to be taller than the original twin towers.
      The skyscraper has received mixed reviews from both professionals and laymen alike since not everyone agreed with the artistic value of the building.
      The building has been maligned by some city residents since they believe it represents New York's increasing cost of living and ostentatious wealth. 432 Park's association to wealth inequality was also remarked upon by the building's architect himself, Rafael Viñoly, who commented that "There are only two markets, ultraluxury and subsidized housing." Fashion consultant Tim Gunn described the building as "just a thin column. It needs a little cap." Architecture critic of the New York Mag, Justin Davidson, said that the building is nothing more than just "stacked cubbyhole units" and questioned the creative value of the building. File content: 
      Functional Landmark with 6,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version (RESIDENTIAL GETS BURNED)
      MAXIS NITE VERSION SOON: WAIT FOR IT.

Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original. 
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original building. 
      3.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      4.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      5.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this building.
    • By SUGCTeam

SUGC’s ModPack For SimCity 2013
      To help promote SimCity SUGC have compiled the most current mods that have been created into one downloadable and simple to install package.

Installing Instructions:
      The Installer will take care of the uninstallation of the old packs/mods.
      If you installed SimCity to the default Origin folder you can start installing right away. If you installed SimCity to a custom folder you need to browse to your \simcity folder and start installing there.
      Some mods need a game restart after you have created a new region for them to work.
      Also some mods needs a bit of background explanation how they work so if you don't get
      how a mod works, please visit the respective page.
      Cities of Tomorrow Expansion pack is needed for some mods.

Does not work on pirated copies of the game. Simtropolis does not support pirating in any manner.

Changelog:

Added: December 2014

Credit for each mod goes to the individual author's and teams who created them.
      If you like our work please visit our Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUGCTeam/283275895198835

Compatibility
      This modpack includes mods which have been tested for compatibility with each other.

Disclaimer
      Electronic Arts (EA) does not pre-screen, endorse or officially support SimCity mods and you use this product at your own risk.

Notes: If you are having troubles with crashes on the launcher try installing without the old worldtradecenter plaza mod.

Staff Edit: Minor revision to description.
    • By tariely
      Tariel-Bandito St-Aposteln (5x3)
       Lots of beautiful churches have been batted over the years – I have most of them, as I liked to use them in my CJs. They are also part of my TLC program. You’ll find this one in the Landmark Menu.
       The list of deps is included in the folder. Also, the lot information, not changed (in German…)
       ***You will also need the original model and lot by Bandito : St-Aposteln Church
       [see Bandito’s content on the STEX ! ]
       Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
      General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it,,,)
       (4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

• By pclark06
      Big 5 Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer headquartered in El Segundo, California with 420 stores in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Many of these stores are prevalent in small towns and sell sporting goods and hunting goods in mostly rural markets. This one is based off the one in Richfield, Utah. I felt like we were missing a small town sporting goods retailer so I retextured my Carquest as such. Growable 2x3 C$$ Stage 1 and Ploppable 2x4 landmark included.

Thanks again to @RRetail for the lotting!
      Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 SM2 Prop Pack Vol 2 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees
    • By Diego Del Llano
      Republic Plaza is a skyscraper in Denver, Colorado. Rising 714 feet (218 m),[3] the building currently stands as the tallest building in the city of Denver and the entire Rocky Mountain region of the United States.[2] It was built in 1984, and contains 56 floors, the majority of which are used as office space. Republic Plaza currently stands as the 137th-tallest building in the United States.
      Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and built of reinforced concrete clad in Sardinian granite,[2] Republic Plaza includes 1,200,000 square feet (110,000 m2) of office space, and three retail levels containing shops, restaurants, and service businesses. The building has a 3-story marble lobby that features a quarterly "Art in Public Places" program of Colorado and regional artists.
      File content: 
      Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version
      MAXIS NITE VERSION SOON: WAIT FOR IT.

Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original. 
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original building. 
      3.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      4.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      5.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this building.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections