Modular and Elevated Cargo Train Terminal Vanilla Version 1.0.0

(0 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This collection consists three assets:

2 Base Station (1 for 2 lane roads and another 1 for 4 lane or 6 lane roads)

1 Modular Station

*Remember to place the modular station with base station correctly or else the building will not working.

I' m not good at design models. If you think the model i made is dumb, feel free to get the templates of the station from the source code below to apply your new design on the station. It will be great if you decide to share your new design onto the web.

Source Code:

https://github.com/Nksheng/Cargo-Exchange-Modular-Elevated-Cargo-Train-Terminal

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Arnold J. Rimmer
      Hey,

after week of learning again and again same simple things i am finally able to make own thing from zero to final stage,
      so i decided create own topic to gather all created stuff..

I am big newbie, so i appreciate every help!

• By Czardus
      In this episode, we get the region started by building the beginnings of the town of Frisco.  
      This Let's Play Cities Skylines series will simply be focused on city-building and having fun.  The number of mods and assets will be limited only to what we need to build the city, with an aim to avoid any mods that could potentially "break" the game or otherwise significantly alter the gameplay.
      Mods/Asset collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202188049

• By tariely
      LLB-Tariel Obelisk Place MODULAR
      I made the original Obelisk Place for Dreadnought a.k.a. LLB, who loves obelisks, columns, statues and assorted such grand urban art. He has since brought me to the Modular side of the Lotting Force, the practical beauty of which he illustrated perfectly with this relot of the original. I added a small 1x2 addon to balance the set-up when necessary.
      The dependencies are the same as in the original
      Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. (If using LRM and finding your own lights too dim, take out zLightCones_RVTNite.dat).

• By zero7
      Elizabeth Falls
      "When is the level going to settle?" - Every conversation in town gets there at some point as it's what everyone wants to know. The contractors are waiting on the architects, the architects are waiting on the town planners, the town planners are waiting on the mayor and the mayor is waiting on his advisers. But no-one knows when the water level is going to settle.
      The assumption is that much of the flood water will clear, the place was named based on that assumption - Elizabeth Falls - but unless this water goes somewhere, there won't be anything worthy of the name.
      So here we are, 500 people living alongside an unpredictable torrent of water - waiting for it to settle. We have a number of things in abundance: water (obviously), ore, timber and hope.  We also have sizeable financial backing from the Zero7 Foundation, which has allowed us to put in services for a city much larger than our present little town. 
      So we wait a lot, and build a little. And hope, always ...

Welcome to my first Cities Skylines journal. I'm going to try to keep it in the style of the old traditional SC4 storyline journals, with the direction set mainly by the organic growth dictated by game dynamics. I'm new to Cities Skylines (but and old SC4 campaigner) and will be learning about what's achievable in the game as I go along. 

So far we have power, water, a little industry and a growing population. Google has mapped us, so that makes things feel more real.
      The highway into town needs some attention with Move-It once I open up those tiles. Rail branch to the ore district is a possibility. The 'road to nowhere' currently heading into the water will become a riverside road once I get the water position finalised.
      The mayors advisers are out in the chopper every day surveying the waters, seeing if we've got a final position, but it's still draining away - good in some ways as we'll end up with more land to work with.

One thing that makes predicting the river bank's final position so hard is that it keeps raining, so just when we think things have settled, the parameters change. It rains a lot ...

But, on the rare occasions that it does stop raining, we've got quite a nice little town - let's hope we can keep it that way as we grow.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections