2 Screenshots

About This File

High Rise, locted in the Capital city of Bogota, Colombia. Height is 170 m. 

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      Cahalane Communications is a Comercial Ofices Buildin, the Heights is 200 m approximately.
      Style: Houston 1990
      File content:  
      -Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$_Maxis Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$_Original Maxis Version
      Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
      3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
      4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.

• By Urban Constanta
      Hi!

I have a small problem. I am converting some growables buildings into eye candy landmarks to use in my let's design the city project. The problems is that the building after converting is not scaled corectly on the lot , i mean the building is a bit smaller than the lot. Those are w2w lots.

Thank you!
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Royal Flush Plumbing Supplies.
      Is a I-M 8X10 Industrial lot for all your plumbing needs!.
      It provides 462 $$jobs
      Requires water and power.
      You will find it in your Landmark menu.
      Happy flushing!
      Simmer2
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol2 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3434
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol3 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol4 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3548
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol5 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3555
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures - https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/

Have fun.
      Simmer2

• By Parisian
      THE TUDOR CITY COMPLEX, NEW YORK CITY
      Version 2 
      Improvements : roof lights and redesigned "Tudor City" board sign located on Prospect tower. 

HISTORY
      Completed in 1928, it consisted of twelve apartment buildings containing 3,000 housing units and 600 hotel rooms. The design by the architect H. Douglas Ives and his team was based heavily on the Tudor Style, an architectural style prevalent during the Tudor Dynasty. Characteristic for this style is the brickwork and the application of fine intricate stonework.

THE LOTS
      In this pack, you're gonna find 3 of the 12 buildings that compose the whole complex of Tudor City in New York.
      those are the most iconic part of the whole complex : Tudor, Prospect and WIndsor buildings.

For a realistic positioning, make it this order from left to right :
      Tudor Tower, Propect Tower, Windsor Tower. All buildings are 4X2 tiles. Just separate them by one tile. 

Special thanks for the support through the award given in April (sorry i didn't notice i got this recognition).
      Enjoy
      P. 
    • By RandyE
      This is my contribution to the STEX 20K file mark.   Its just a simple landmark file of the Maxis Quantum Dish.   Plop it in appreciation of all the files that came before.
      EDIT: JUST VERIFIED. STEX Files 20,000  Yiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaa!!!!! 
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This download now has 3 versions of the Quantum Dish. The original is the 1x1 Landmark found at the top of the LM menu. The LM is a functional industrial lot (stats below).   The 2nd version is a 1x1 (non-functional) Park found in the Parks Menu.   The Park lot can be used to place anywhere on a map without needing road and power connections and will not dilapidate.    The LM and Park lots are identical but can be differentiated by clicking on the lot with the query tool. 
      The stats for the 1x1 Park lot are the same as for the Open Grass Area park with light park effect and negligible pollution.
      On the morning of February 10, 2017 I noticed the counter was at 19,999 and I had been working on making a functional landmark from the Maxis Quantum Dish.  I quickly threw together a zip-file to upload so I could claim the fame of having the 20,000th upload to the STEX.    I've further developed this download, adding 2 more Quantum Dish lots and a Simtropolis lamp-post sign. 
      The 13x2 Simtropolis Lamp-post sign is a hand-printed souvenir for fans and colleagues of Simtropolis.  It is found in the Parks menu.
      Quantum Dish 3x3 Network Roundabout
      This lot is lavishly gardened and lit with lamps.  Each side of the lot is connected to the street network so cars will pass through and drive around the roundabout.  The street overlay textures are included in the folder with the lot.  These may be used in other lots but references to the textures should be maintained to prevent duplicate loading of the textures.  If another lot uses the textures a message should be included instructing to delete multiples of the same .dat file. 
      Landmark Effect: 25 over 15 tiles
      Park Effect: 15 over 20 tiles
      Pollution: Negligible
      Quantum Dish 1x1 Landmark Lot
      STATS:
      Lot Size: 1x1
      Type: High-Tech Industrial Machinery Building
      Lot based on Big Ben 1x1 Landmark.
      Query: Industrial, Quantum Dish
      Query Sound: Machine Lot
      Menu Icon: Landmark Menu, purple background.
      Jobs:  High-Tech 84
      Wealth: High
      Monthly Cost: 0
      Monthly Income: 20
      Plop Cost: 20
      Bulldoze Cost: 0
      Landmark Effect: 40 over 20 tiles
      Park Effect: 10 over 20 tiles
      Mayor Rating Effect: +7 over 100 tiles
      Power Consumed: 20 MWh
      Water Consumed: 20 Gallons
      Air Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles
      Water Pollution: 1 over 2 tiles
      Garbage: 2 over 0 tiles
      Flammability: 4

INSTALL:
      Choose which lots you want to use by folder name, delete any not used and delete the readme and preview html files.
      Place The 'Quantum Dish STEX 20K V3' folder in your user Plugins folder.
      In Windows the user Plugins folder is found in \<username>\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      No external dependencies, Maxis night-lighting on Simtropolis Lamp-post Sign and 3x3 Networked Quantum Dish

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections