1. Fantozzi

Fantozzi

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By rivit
      Fancy a quick trip from Amsterdam or Koln to Paris - try this 300kph wonder. I know one day I will. Implemented as Passenger Rail replacement and/or HSR replacement
      To revert just remove.
      rivit Oct 2017
    • By Handyman
      I have been playing around with Street and Road bridges with the intent to use them for pedestrian traffic only. It works OK when I use Street bridges (pedestrians use it and there are no cars). The Road bridges also work for pedestrian traffic but I always end up with Taxi's running back and forth. So I was wondering, is there a mod or trick I can use to ensure no cars show up?
    • By airman15
      Getting from Point A to Point B is something everyone has to do sometime. Having a car comes in handy, yet not all cars are created equal. Some have to be garaged, some demand high grade fuel, others have fussy Air Conditioning, it's like what happened to driving an honest car that will just carry you down the road? The Impala is a perfect no-fuss, no frills sedan which maybe won't leave you stranded near that boarded-up shopping district. We hope you won't mind mute colored plastic.
      About this upload-
      There are eight vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2004 Chevrolet Impala. These are Low-Wealth vehicles, given their average blue book value. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required
    • By pclark06
      11 new branded truck trailers for your cities.
      Barr-Nunn
      Big G Express
      Culligan Water
      Dart Advantage
      DOT Foods
      Halvor
      PAM
      Pegasus
      PPG Paints
      Transport America
      Voortman Cookies
      This is an expansion to my trucking set released in November 2016, which you can download below. This brings a total of 90 total trailers from myself to your games. They will spawn randomly near Industrial areas.

For these to work you need @Simfanatik's trucking automata.
      To install: simply extract to your Plugins folder.
    • By airman15
      Carefully crafting a masterpiece requires a sense of passion to set it apart from all other interpretations of your art. Automotive manufacturing is no exception. There is no such phrase as "good enough"; it all has to be "just right". Whether it's your V12 sports coupe, the Vesper Martini waiting at home or last night's explosive date- show some emotion!
      About the Upload-
      There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2002 Aston Martin Vanquish. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their approximate value. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections