SM2 Metal Coatings Inc. 1.0.0

(4 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

SM2 Metal Coatings Inc. is an old fictional semi-abandoned factory undergoing a much needed clean up.

Lot size 6X4
Lot type: IM
Provides 20$$ jobs
Requires power and water.

It will connect to STR and Street network visually only for that seamless look.
You will find it in the Landmark menu.

SM2 Prop Pack Vol2 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3434
SM2 Prop Pack Vol3 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499
Girafe Common spruces - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2945
Girafe Beeches - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2995

Have fun.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your works remind me of the joy of model railroading, opening a box with model parts and putting it together, getting the details just right.  This is a nice one.  You've set a standard for quality of detail.  The paintjob is excellent too. 

Share this review

Link to review

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome work. Love those dirty, rusty textures!

Share this review

Link to review
The British Sausage

Fantastic industry. Grungy and rundown!

We need MOAR of this!

Share this review

Link to review
Alan Waters

Delightful work! Thank you for the unique work!

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Simmer2
      Ever wanted to place just the rails on a concrete surface?
      Well, with 414 pieces at your disposal, now you can.
      PIMX and LE users rejoice!
      This RRW compatible sleeper-less and ballast-less texture set is made to be used on concrete, asphalt, brick and stone surfaces.
      I have covered almost every possible rail configuration. I left out some that would not be suitable to place on lots.
      Included with this pack is a comprehensive jpeg collection of some of the possible configurations to get you started.
      Remember that you can flip, mirror and rotate the tiles for even more possibilities. Your imagination is the limit.
      If you have any questions or would like me to add even more configurations, please visit my thread at SCD4 to post your requests.  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=17211.340
      Dependencies?  Well none, because this is it!
      Simmer2 aka SM2
      PS This pack now offers diagonal support.
    • By lmca9000
      The Bolivarian National Intelligence Service (SEBIN) is an internal and external intelligence and counterintelligence agency of Venezuela.
      This model includes two versions, a landmark version and another as a functional police station. 
    • By JulianMIA
      During the last week I have installed the prototype RRW re-skin that is being developed and I really like it - it has made me want to work with regular rail again a lot more.  Today I rebuilt an old tunnel access area in the northern part of the city to make room for a needed HSR line to be come through as well as a new viaduct rail section that will allow access to the train station that is being built in the district.
      I have uploaded a few photos to show what the re-skin is looking like along with tunnel portals, bridges, and viaducts that have been updated to match.  Thanks so much to rivet for all the help and rsc204/MGB for the reskin access! 
    • By nos.17
      Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean yall won't.
      All of the lots are "as-is," meaning no editing has been done since Bobbo662 originally released them around 2005ish. 
      CS$ Landmark and Growable Stages 1-2
      All stats generated with PIMX.

To avoid duplicates and possible errors, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO RUN THE PROVIDED CLEANITOL FILE. After that completes, simply place these anywhere in your plugins folder.
      All come as Landmark plopable lots (with CS$ jobs), but there are a few growables sprinkled in too (also CS$).
      Mill's Fleet Farm Sheetz The Real Canadian - Superstore  
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      Sc4jeeks Shopping Center Parking Pack 4 and More
      BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01
    • By Sciurus
      Eglise de Gorcy
      This building is the reproduction of a church situated in Gorcy, France. 
      The upload includes:
      PLOP_2x3_S54 - Eglise de Gorcy The default version of the building will provide no jobs, it's just a landmark.

Important ! If you don’t download them, you could have brown boxes or problems with the textures.
      BSC - VIP girafe berries BSC - VIP girafe chestnuts BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 01 BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b S54 - PropPack Vol1 _________________________

Simply unzip the the downloaded .zip file into your plugins folder. The aren't any extraneous files in the folder (like images) so you don't have to worry about deleting anything.

Model and modding by Sciurus, thanks to girafe for his gentle authorization for using his car models.
      If you have questions or problems you can leave me a message in my Simtropolis thread or SC4Devotion thread.
      Sciurus from KSTeam

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections