9 Screenshots

About This File

Getting from Point A to Point B is something everyone has to do sometime. Having a car comes in handy, yet not all cars are created equal. Some have to be garaged, some demand high grade fuel, others have fussy Air Conditioning, it's like what happened to driving an honest car that will just carry you down the road? The Impala is a perfect no-fuss, no frills sedan which maybe won't leave you stranded near that boarded-up shopping district. We hope you won't mind mute colored plastic.

About this upload-
There are eight vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2004 Chevrolet Impala. These are Low-Wealth vehicles, given their average blue book value. They will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None required

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ethachamp

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

SO, bkus I'm a huge fan of Impala's can we possibly see the 1996 SS model as well as the most current model?

17 SS.jpg

96 SS.jpg

Share this review

Link to review
ez_money412

This guy and his '04 Impala approve! Nice work!

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

It's nice-nice, although I nearly never use UDI... :) 

Is there any plan to convert your automatas as props (different angles would be nice, but not required... :D:D ) and release them? New car prop sets are always get good use... :)

Thanks anyway!

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

Baseball, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
MushyMushy

Definitely not one of my favorite cars, but you perfectly recreated it's "blah" look.

Nice job once again! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for adding this car to the SC4 roadways    I remember my dad's white Impala which I was going to get when I got my license but he totalled it before that happened   now I have one in SC4

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections