RRetail Commercial Relots Pack Eight 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Included are various big-box retailers found across the STEX as well as an automotive store. Enjoy!

4x3 lots:

4x4 lots:

6x8 lots:

7x9 lots:

7x10 lots:

9x9 lots:

10x10  lots:

12x12 lots:

Other Dependencies:

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

More great relots *:)

Share this review

Link to review

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you for updating these with new parking and reviving these classics

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By nofunk
      The BSP proudly presents the Cadillac Tower!

Cadillac Tower is a Beaux Arts skyscraper located in downtown Detroit, Michigan. At 38 floors, it was the tallest building in the world outside of New York and Chicago when it was built in 1927. It now houses the city's planning, development and recreation departments.

Included with this BAT is a prop that depicts three billboards that have graced the side of Cadillac Tower in the past, including one of the legend himself: Barry Sanders! The billboards appear at random.

If you do not wish to use the billboard, simply remove the file named "Prop_CadTower_Billboard.dat"
      2x2 Co$$ growable and ploppable. Available in both MaxisNite and DarkNite. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd
    • By nofunk
      An old favorite comes back with fresh textures and DarkNite compatibility!

The Film Exchange Building was built at the corner of Cass and Montcalm in 1926 for the distribution and booking of movies for the Detroit area. The building featured fireproof vaults for the nitrate films. By 1964, the building was mainly occupied by unions. In the 1970s, the doors were finally closed on the Film Exchange Building.

A point of clarification: This version is completely remodded, so you can have both the old version AND the new version in your plugins folder and there will be no conflicts. However, if you only want to use the new version, you will want to delete all files associated with the old version.
      2x3 growable and ploppable CO$$. Available in both MaxisNite and DarkNite DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd  

See the original upload here.
    • By Mary miller
      Well hello everyone. I see alot of new names. I am going to be doing some bats and designs for the Mod Sim Mars  Beta 3 release. 
      My first step will be drawings
      second step will be creating the bats them selves. 
      I am starting from the ground up since it has been a number of years since I have done any thing with simcity at all. 
      I am back and I am here to stay untill this wonderful site is gone. 

• By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...
      B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials
      on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot
      IRM Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)
      Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex
      Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)
      For the original, high-quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may come in the future... who knows? 
      3/1/2018 Addendum:
    • By Sciurus
      La Poste
      This building is the reproduction of La Poste building situated in Gorcy, France.
      The upload includes:
      PLOP_2x2_S54 - Poste de Gorcy The default version of the building will provide 22C$.

Important ! If you don’t download them, you could have brown boxes or problems with the textures.
      BSC - VIP girafe ashes BSC - VIP girafe beeches BSC - VIP girafe berries BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01 BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b Nams Props Pack Vol 2 Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC S54 - PropPack Vol1 _________________________

Simply unzip the the downloaded .zip file into your plugins folder. The aren't any extraneous files in the folder (like images) so you don't have to worry about deleting anything.

Model and modding by Sciurus, thanks to girafe for his gentle authorization for using his car models.
      If you have questions or problems you can leave me a message in my Simtropolis thread or SC4Devotion thread.
      Sciurus from KSTeam

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections