Watkins & Sons 1.0.0

(16 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

If you've got pencils, Watkins & Sons can push 'em! For more than 100 years, Watkins & Sons has provided simply the best pencil-pushers around. So if you have numbers to crunch or contracts to ink, make sure to hire the skilled pencil-pushers at Watkins & Sons today!

• 2x2 growable and ploppable CO$$
  • Provides 324 CO$$ jobs
  • MaxisNite and DarkNite versions available
  • DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd

Installation Instructions:

1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.

2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.

3. Enjoy!

-
Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Those screenshots of your building look great . I can't wait to see them in my game . And if they look that good there , then they are a 5/5 . Thanks for sharing and making them in both variants . Yeah , I'm still a Maxis night player .

Share this comment

I was literally just lamenting about too many Grove Consultants I'm seeing lately... hopefully this will give the sims something else to build besides that *:D

Share this comment