9 Screenshots

About This File

600 Madison Avenue is a 25-story high-rise building located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, U.S.A. Built in 1965 by Emery Roth & Sons, the building offers several commercial offices.

INFORMATIONS
The model is available in two versions - Landmark and Commercial Office. Both are corner models.

With the custom LODS it's possible to add furnitures as props on the balconies in case anyone wants to do it.

Landmark
Plop cost: 100,000
Lot size: 2x3

Commercial Office:
Lot Size: 2x3
CO$$$: 6,000
CO$$: 8,000

INSTALLATION
Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

600 Madison Avenue (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Commercial Office - MN): this is the Commercial Office version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Commercial Office - DN): this is the Commercial Office version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

NOTE: if you download both MN or DN .zips, I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

What's New 1.1

Released

1) The building is now resized for the right measures for SC4 W2W buildings (+1.6m sidewalk).

2) New LODs.

3) New images.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mattb325

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love it! Those Ziggurat-styled buildings are such a pain to model...you go crossed-eyed looking at all of the little lines and elements *:P. A nifty idea for the terraces.

Share this review

Link to review
Shanethemain

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pure GENIUS! This is as brilliant as anything you have ever done, if not more so! Please grace us with more of your Nyc masterpieces! 

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautifully stark.

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By lmca9000
      The Total Entertainment Center of Cachamay or (Cachamay Stadium) is a multipurpose stadium located in Av. guayana in Puerto Ordaz (part of Guayana City) Bolivar State, Venezuela. The old stadium was opened in 1990 and sunjected to an expansion, modernization and remodeling over the years 2006 - 2007. 
      Capacity: 42000 
      No dependencies.
      A Special thanks to @korver and @matias93 for helping me with the technical problems. 
      ESPAÑOL
      El Centro Total de Entretenimiento Cachamay o simplemente Estadio Cachamay, es un estadio multiproposito localizado en Puerto Ordaz (parte de Ciudad Guayana) en Venezuela. 
      El antiguo estadio fue inaugurado en 1990 y modernizado, expandido y remodelado en 2006 y 2007 aumentando su capacidad a 42000 expectadores, el estadio fue una de las arenas para la Copa America Venezuela 2007.

• By Diego Del Llano
      432 Park Avenue is a residential skyscraper in New York City that overlooks Central Park. Originally proposed to be 1,300 feet (396.2 meters) in 2011, the structure topped out at 1,396 ft (425.5 m). It was developed by CIM Group and features 125 condominium apartments. Construction began in 2012 and was completed on December 23, 2015.
      As completed, 432 Park Avenue is the third tallest building in the United States, and the tallest residential building in the world.It is the second-tallest building in New York City, behind One World Trade Center, and ahead of the Empire State Building. It is also the first, and so far only, building in New York City outside the World Trade Center Complex to be taller than the original twin towers.
      The skyscraper has received mixed reviews from both professionals and laymen alike since not everyone agreed with the artistic value of the building.
      The building has been maligned by some city residents since they believe it represents New York's increasing cost of living and ostentatious wealth. 432 Park's association to wealth inequality was also remarked upon by the building's architect himself, Rafael Viñoly, who commented that "There are only two markets, ultraluxury and subsidized housing." Fashion consultant Tim Gunn described the building as "just a thin column. It needs a little cap." Architecture critic of the New York Mag, Justin Davidson, said that the building is nothing more than just "stacked cubbyhole units" and questioned the creative value of the building. File content: 
      Functional Landmark with 6,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version (RESIDENTIAL GETS BURNED)
      MAXIS NITE VERSION SOON: WAIT FOR IT.

Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original. 
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original building. 
      3.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      4.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      5.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this building.
    • By tariely
      Tariel-Bandito St-Aposteln (5x3)
       Lots of beautiful churches have been batted over the years – I have most of them, as I liked to use them in my CJs. They are also part of my TLC program. You’ll find this one in the Landmark Menu.
       The list of deps is included in the folder. Also, the lot information, not changed (in German…)
       ***You will also need the original model and lot by Bandito : St-Aposteln Church
       [see Bandito’s content on the STEX ! ]
       Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
      General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it,,,)
       (4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

• By pclark06
      Big 5 Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer headquartered in El Segundo, California with 420 stores in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Many of these stores are prevalent in small towns and sell sporting goods and hunting goods in mostly rural markets. This one is based off the one in Richfield, Utah. I felt like we were missing a small town sporting goods retailer so I retextured my Carquest as such. Growable 2x3 C$$ Stage 1 and Ploppable 2x4 landmark included.

Thanks again to @RRetail for the lotting!
      Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 SM2 Prop Pack Vol 2 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections