2 Screenshots

About This File

The Columbia Center, formerly named the Bank of America Tower and Columbia Seafirst Center, is a skyscraper in downtown Seattle, Washington. The 76-story structure is the tallest building in Seattle and the state of Washington, reaching a height of 937 ft (286 m). At the time of its completion, the Columbia Center was the tallest structure on the West Coast; as of 2017, it is the fourth-tallest, behind buildings in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

The Columbia Center, developed by Martin Selig and designed by Chester L. Lindsey Architects, began construction in 1982 and was completed in 1985. The building is primarily leased for class-A office spaces by various companies, with the lower floors including retail space and the upper floors including a public observatory and private club lounge. The tower has the tallest public viewing area on the West Coast and west of the Mississippi. It occupies most of the block bounded by Fourth and Fifth Avenues and Cherry and Columbia Streets.

PLEASE, DELETE OLD VERSION

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tariely

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wouhaou ! (that's French for WOW.) You really want me to entrap me and make me play big metropolises, don't you ? *:)

Share this review

Link to review
mity102181

Great!

Share this review

Link to review
Fantozzi

Finally. I downloaded a mod that blocks the default (Maxis) version from the landmarks menu.  I don't have to see it again. With this bat you really improved my game. It's a feast for the eyes.

Share this review

Link to review
Shanethemain

In-your-face awesomeness! The nightlights are sheer brilliance!

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   you've done it again and it's magnificent   thanks too for the choice of nightlighting

Share this review

Link to review

Glad to see that you updated your original version and fixed the height!  Its beautiful!

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections