6 Screenshots

About This File

Alighieri Apartments, by Mattb325.
---------------------------------------

Alighieri apartments is a fictional creation in the modern international style. 

These apartments are 14 floors high and designed to fit into tight inner-city 2x2 blocks. It will work as a stand-alone apartment building as well as in a wall to wall environment. It also provides a little bit of much needed competition to the HKABT/Bixel apartments which have few competitors in the 2x2 space.

Like many inner-city apartment buildings, the ground floor is devoted to retail space.

The tower area has four apartments per floor, each apartment has a corner balcony; the street-facing apartments are larger (3 bedrooms) and have floor-to-ceiling glass in the lounge area. 

The rear apartments are 2 bedrooms each. There is no penthouse suite, instead residents enjoy a roof-top communal pool. Basement parking rounds out inner-city convenience.

This is a growable R§§ apartment on a 2x2 lot on all tilesets.

STATS R§§:

Lot size :                   2x2 
Growth Stage:         7 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
Bulldoze Cost:         § 807
Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,106, R§§ 612
Pollution:                  5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:    5/6/0
Power Consumed:  9 Mwh
Water Consumed:   24 Gal/Month
Building Style:          Houston/Euro/New York/Chicago
Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/

DEPENDENCIES:

This file requires no external dependencies.

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:

Sadly, due to the complaints from a few members of the community, I continue to have to make the parking texture 'disclaimer' on all of my releases. 
This building is designed for inner-city areas. With the exception of the US mid-west where there has been massive, continued economic downturn and a flight to suburbia, no inner city area in the world has acres of parking: land is simply too expensive. 
This building has underground parking for residents only and visitors are expected to arrive by either public transport or park their car on the street; therefore no parking textures are included in the lot. 
If, in the ingame screen shots, there appears to be a parking texture used, it is purely coincidental and merely belongs to an adjacent lot that is not part of this download. 
If you want acres of parking or desire a different parking lot texture, then use the lot editor to make that change.

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.

Thanks.

User Feedback