4 Screenshots

About This File

Building file    CHROME MINE MIKE WITH FACILTIES_c674c208.SC4Lot
created    7/14/2017 8:20:56 AM
modified    7/14/2017 8:21:01 AM
Lot file    CHROME MINE MIKE WITH FACILTIES_c674c208.SC4Lot
created    7/14/2017 8:20:56 AM
modified    7/14/2017 8:21:01 AM
Dependencies    All Maxis building props with proper names.datBLaMFkprops1.datBLaMFkprops1.dat
    BSC BAT Props - T1 Vol3.dat
    BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01.dat
    BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol02.dat
    BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01.dat
    BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat
    BSC MEGA Props JRJ Vol02.dat
    BSC MEGA Props RT Vol04.dat
    BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01.dat
    BSC Mega Props - JES Vol06.dat
    BSC Mega Props - JES Vol07.dat
    BSC Mega Props - JES Vol08.dat
    BSC Mega Props - JES Vol09.dat
    BSC T_one Dock Prop Families.dat
    BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02.dat
    BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03.dat
    BSCMegaProps - JES Vol05.dat
    BSC_NICM_Props2.dat
    Dirty Industry Freight Station.dat
    EndRail-0x6534284a-0x2ec8797c-0x1241968c.SC4Desc
    FrankU Prop Families V2.0.dat
    Gas PropPack 2.dat
    JB_GE_Props.dat
    Jim CarProp v1.2 SC4Desc.dat
    LBT Prop Pack 3.dat
    LCP_Prop_Warehouse_DkRed.dat
    Murimk_Park_props_1_large.dat
    Murimk_industrialprops_resource.dat
    NBVC_Rock07_100-0x6534284a-0xfac95ee9-0xbbfb8c4a.SC4Desc
    NetworkAddonMod_Props.dat
    PEG-CDK3-SP_SEAPORT_SUPER-PAK.dat
    PEG-PPond_Tahoe_STYLE.dat
    PEG-SPAM_RESOURCE-01_b200.dat
    PEG_BigJohnsMine_205b.DAT
    PEG_Navy_PROPS_vol1.dat
    PEG_Rail-Fleet_RESOURCE.dat
    Props4FireStationDuhh.dat
    RDG_Prop_Pack_1.dat
    SHK_ParkingPack.dat
    SM2 Prop Pack Vol3.dat
    SM2_ITM_Families.dat
    jes_15_container_stack.dat
    nos.17_Jim_CarProps_5x.dat
    steelmill_propexemplars.dat

steelmill_propexemplars.dat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @mike_154!

Thanks for making these lots, but you should pay more attention on dependencies. Not the amount of dependencies, quite irrelevan in my case, but the location and easy access would be nice. Couple of dependency can't be found on the name what you wrote here, because they are in a pack, or under different name. For example this EndRail-0x6534284a-0x2ec8797c-0x1241968c.SC4Desc not even right, because without the sc4model file, it won't show anything or just a brown box, and it hard to google, but  I found it under a korean torrent index file (which is quite unacceptable) by google, but it won't help, because there is a lot of other files over there, and I don't know which one belongs to which one. So how am I supposed to find this stuff, which originally conatains the above mentioned dependency...?

Almost the same with this NBVC_Rock07_100-0x6534284a-0xfac95ee9-0xbbfb8c4a.SC4Desc. It won't work without the model file, so in this case the proper dependency name would be like this: NBVC Rock 'n' Stones (only the NBVC_Rock07_100-0x6534284a-0xfac95ee9-0xbbfb8c4a.SC4Desc file - and model I guess).

This Props4FireStationDuhh.dat can be found in the BlaM Fire Station 38 upload as an included dependency, but again I had to google it.

This two files (jes_15_container_stack.dat, BSC T_one Dock Prop Families.dat)  can be found in the BLS CAL Canal Wharves BSC and it's not an easy catch if you don't know where should you look for.

With the Gas PropPack 2.dat the google can't even help, the only worthy match is your upload and the list above, which won't help. So what is the original upload of this file?  I found it and linked!

RDG_Prop_Pack_1.dat
SHK_ParkingPack.dat

SM2 Prop Pack Vol3.dat
SM2_ITM_Families.dat

steelmill_propexemplars.dat - it's from the BLaM Jamison Steel Works from Fukuda, and IF you don't have permission from Fukuda, according to the current policy you can't attach that *.dat file, to your upload (as the linked file actually a download link.), so please delete from the page and linked as I did...

BLaMFkprops1.dat - It's in the BlaM HIDP Prop pack 1 and IF you don't have permission from Fukuda, according to the current policy you can't attach that *.dat file, to your upload (as the linked file actually a download link.), so please delete from the page and linked as I did...

nos.17_Jim_CarProps_5x.dat - it's in the nos.17 Essentials 10

Dirty Industry Freight Station.dat

Jim CarProp v1.2 SC4Desc.dat - well it's not even on exchanges anymore, or with google help you can find direct link from hide-inoki, which is indexed by google as a direct download source (so by clicking on the google page you get the file immediately), or you can find this file in the linked One Drive folder.

Murimk_Park_props_1_large.dat
Murimk_industrialprops_resource.dat

BSC_NICM_Props2.dat - (you only need this little file out of the package, if you wish not to have this lot) 

JB_GE_Props.dat - (you only need this little file out of the package, if you wish not to have this lot) 
LBT Prop Pack 3.dat
LCP_Prop_Warehouse_DkRed.dat - It's part of a bigger dependency pack as I linked, so you may need only this file from that pack, but rather leave installed the hole dep. pack because it contains model files as well.

I'm finished here... I won't link the BSC packs, because they are separate and kind of easy to find them on the LEX, and won't link the PEG ones either for the same reason and mostly because I LOST MY PATIENCE! 

Please dig out the original source of the Gas PropPack 2.dat (at least the original zip name) and the original source of the EndRail-0x6534284a-0x2ec8797c-0x1241968c.SC4Desc file and link the source webpage and don't put files as an attachment.

I hope it helps to improve your uploads, please follow this method with your upcoming uploads.

- Tyberius

EDIT: I found the Gas PropPack 2.dat and linked

Edited by Tyberius06  

Share this comment

I wiil try but it is freaken frustrating to find the files in my own computer,not to mention outside  of it,the sc4tool cant even help.I have been struggling the whole day with this damn stuff.

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, mike_154 said:

I wiil try but it is freaken frustrating to find the files in my own computer,not to mention outside  of it,the sc4tool cant even help.I have been struggling the whole day with this damn stuff.

Hi!

I've just spent 2 hours to find the stuffs used the google and my SC4 Back up folder (which is on a different flashdrive).

When I make a lot, I make a new folder and collect everything what I want to use and this is diffent from my playing plugin folders (contains less content). It helps if you organize your plugin folder, making separate subfolders for each plugin (of course you can put together the conents from the same author f. e. you make a mattb325 folder and collect every stuff from matt under that folder) and not just drop the files/folders from the zip into your plugin folder. I used to make the same mistake once, and I got headache, so I deleted everything and started to build up everything from scratch, made proper folder structures, now I have only a couple of files directly in the plugin folder, everything else under subfolders named by author or content.

Much easier to track down the contents... 

Share this comment

I think thats a good idea,will do it on my next building.Sorry for the hassle,still getting the hold of this upload thing.Simtropolis should open a test page to check if  ones stuff is right you know. 

Share this comment

Just now, Silur said:

You think I'm going to have so many props in my Plugin folder? 

Oh come on!!! :D:D:D

It's nothing, most of them have a constant place into my Plugins WORK folder which contains most of the dependencies. All the PEG deps, most of the BSC deps. 

For example my upcoming SeaPort pack (maybe once during the autum or winter) contains more then 60 external building dependencies (ok there will be about 40 lots into that pack) and above that the standard prop packs and other dependencies...

There are some rare stuff here, but for this case after downloading, I gather  the deps, and I collect the deps only for this lot into an external dependency folder under this zip (actually I unzip it anyway, so under this chrome mine folder). So if I'm not using this file, I don't need the deps with it as well, but if I'm using it everything will be in one place... I made the same with Simmer2's stuff as well who is using a lot of external content as well...

Share this comment

8 hours ago, mike_154 said:

I think thats a good idea,will do it on my next building.Sorry for the hassle,still getting the hold of this upload thing.Simtropolis should open a test page to check if  ones stuff is right you know. 

There is....you open up a thread in the lot makers forum: http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/forum/29-lot-editor-and-plug-in-manager/ and other lotters will be only too happy to assist you in getting your lot ready for upload.

As @T_wrecks said on one of your uploads (but I think the message was lost), start your lots with an empty plug-ins folder.

Absolutely nothing but the lot you want to create and the game itself. Use Maxis props and base textures first, then, bring in documented (which means you keeping the documentation, not us) dependencies one at a time and build your lot that way.

There is a dependency list here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?page=4 - a bit out of date (it's from 2007), but it will surely get you started. There's also one here: https://city-builders.info/catalog

A couple of years ago, J_mouse went to a huge amount of trouble to take thousands and thousands of pictures of the props inside the most popular prop packs: these also have the links to the prop packs for you to copy when uploading. They are here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13364.0 and this would be invaluable to help you discern which packs to use on your lots.

But first I would start by reading this: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=276.msg8219#msg8219

You've been offered a lot of help so far by a lot of members (I think @Tyberius06 deserves an award for tracking down that huge list for you!); if you are finding the learning curve too steep, then I suggest slowing down on the releases until you get to grips with the notion of creating custom content for the purpose of sharing with others, as there is a huge difference in lot making for yourself vs uploading to a community site such as this.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD

Ouellette Electronics by Jasoncw

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

Ok, so finally we come back to uploads where I actually had to do some lotting work, hehe.
      The 21st upload in this series, Ouellette Electronics by Jasoncw, features a little grass / parking area and a driveway in the back and some space around the lot that I could use to play a bit with different configurations - see the screenshots.
      This is an older 3dsmax building that only exists for Maxis night, but due to technical reasons will not be compatible with the gradual day/night cycle. Instead, it will switch from the day model to the night model - and back - instantaneously, as practically all 3dsmax BATs do.
      Since all Maxis lots contained in the IRM Base Pack could optionally be used with toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler, this download is offered in two versions: a regular one for those who prefer the default job numbers, and a quadrupler-compatible version for those who prefer using the modified stats.
      The .sc4desc files for the regular version will look like this: IRM_[Filename].sc4desc
      The .sc4desc files for the quadrupler version will look like this: IRM_[Filename]_x4.sc4desc
      After downloading, simply delete the file of the version you don't want to use. If you leave both in your plugins, the quadrupler version will most probably override the default version.
      The default version of the building will provide 130 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 520 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download:
      6x6, Stage 3 (2 versions) For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: NO Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: NO *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Ouellette Electronics - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-HT Filler Set 1 to dress up I-HT areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Heretic IRM Fillers - Diagonal Walls Expansion by Tyberius06 for more options to avoid ugly zigzag lines at diagonal walls Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 by kingofsimcity for some realistic, high-definition truck parking to add around your industrial facilities  
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to Jasoncw - wish we had a DarkNite version, too.

T Wrecks, January 19, 2018
    • By T Wrecks

LaVaughn Biotech by Jasoncw

For the time being, this is going to be the last "lazy lot" where I didn't actually have to do much lotting, I swear!
      The 20th upload in this series, LaVaughn Biotech by Jasoncw, once again filled the lot almost completely so that I thought it would be best to leave it at that - not least to keep the lot size manageable. Other growable lots or ploppable lots can be used to expand the premises, but the building will also look good when surrounded by roads/streets on all sides. If you look closely, however, I did make two versions with a subtle difference: one (version A) is surrounded by concrete, the other one (version B) by a thin strip of grass and a narrow sidewalk. While version A will probably look best surrounded by other I-HT stuff, version B should be fine surrounded by roads.
      Once again, this is a 3dsmax building that can be downloaded in both DarkNite and Maxis night, but due to technical reasons will not be compatible with the gradual day/night cycle. Instead, it will switch from the day model to the night model - and back - instantaneously, as practically all 3dsmax BATs do.
      Since all Maxis lots contained in the IRM Base Pack could optionally be used with toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler, this download is offered in two versions: a regular one for those who prefer the default job numbers, and a quadrupler-compatible version for those who prefer using the modified stats.
      The .sc4desc files for the regular version will look like this: IRM_[Filename].sc4desc
      The .sc4desc files for the quadrupler version will look like this: IRM_[Filename]_x4.sc4desc
      After downloading, simply delete the file of the version you don't want to use. If you leave both in your plugins, the quadrupler version will most probably override the default version.
      The default version of the building will provide 128 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 512 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download:
      6x6, Stage 3 (2 versions) For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: NO Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: YES *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. LaVaughn Biotech - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. Make sure you download the correct night version, DarkNite or Maxis night! NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-HT Filler Set 1 to dress up I-HT areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Heretic IRM Fillers - Diagonal Walls Expansion by Tyberius06 for more options to avoid ugly zigzag lines at diagonal walls Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 by kingofsimcity for some realistic, high-definition truck parking to add around your industrial facilities  
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to Jasoncw.

T Wrecks, January 18, 2018
    • By T Wrecks

Hammer Data Security by Jasoncw

Before I move on to the next longer series, I'd like to release some more relatively modern BATs.
      The 19th upload in this series, Hammer Data Security by Jasoncw, is another somewhat cheap relot where I didn't have to do much because the building already fills the lot pretty much. I only made an additional lot featuring some access roads right and left as well as narrow tile sidewalks that complement the building's shape rather well if I may say so myself. The rest was the usual bit of shoving some hex figures around, editing files and the rest of the bore and snore fest that modding often is.
      Once again, this is a 3dsmax building that can be downloaded in both DarkNite and Maxis night, but due to technical reasons will not be compatible with the gradual day/night cycle. Instead, it will switch from the day model to the night model - and back - instantaneously, as practically all 3dsmax BATs do.
      The default version of the building will provide 116 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 464 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download: 4x6, Stage 3 5x6, Stage 3 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: NO Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: YES *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Hammer Data Security - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. Make sure you download the correct night version, DarkNite or Maxis night! NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to Jasoncw.

T Wrecks, January 13, 2018 (yeah, I only got around to uploading it today)
    • By T Wrecks

Thermo Fisher Scientific by SimFox

New year, new uploads - let's get some more IRM on the way for 2018!
      The 18th upload in this series, Thermo Fisher Scientific by SimFox, actually felt a bit cheap to release. Why? Well, because the entire building fills the lot, and it wouldn't make much sense to put it on a bigger lot and design stuff around it - not least because you can do so yourself, be it with growable buildings or any kind of fillers, maybe the dedicated IRM ones. The building even looks good when surrounded by streets on all sides, so I reckoned I'd best leave it as is, and merely tweaked its stats and made sure it would grow according to the IRM logic.
      The default version of the building will provide 150 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 600 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download: 7x4, Stage 3 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):

2 - USE

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Thermo Fisher Scientific MaxisNite OR Thermo Fisher Scientific DarkNite - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. Make sure you download the correct night version, DarkNite or Maxis night! NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to SimFox, whom I'd sure like to see again, too.

T Wrecks, January 06, 2018
    • By T Wrecks

Linda Swampy Medical Centre by kellydale2003

Time for something completely different - different style, different size, different author!
      The 17th upload in this series, Linda Swampy Medical Centre by kellydale2003, was released as both a hospital and a high-tech industry building. I kept the high-tech version and simply complemented it with two lots in the familiar IRM style - which was not easy to do because of a problem with the LOD that prevented me from placing any taller props next to the building's exterior walls. This is why both lots look rather simple and flat. Not much else to tell this time, other than this is a 3dsmax building that can be downloaded in both DarkNite and Maxis night, but due to technical reasons will not be compatible with the gradual day/night cycle. Instead, it will switch from the day model to the night model - and back - instantaneously, as practically all 3dsmax BATs do.
      The default version of the building will provide 150 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 600 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download: 5x6, Stage 3 6x5, Stage 3 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):

2 - USE

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Linda Swampy Medical Centre - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. Make sure you download the correct night version, DarkNite or Maxis night! NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to kellydale2003 - accompanied by the wish to see you on the forums again, man! We miss you.

T Wrecks, December 23, 2017

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections