5 Screenshots

About This File

Beverly Apartments, by Mattb325.

Bring some retro mid-century glamour to your cities with Beverly Apartments.

It is inspired by a real-life US west coast building which was originally designed as an office building, but with its distinctive, cantilievered, bucket-shaped balconies, was ripe for a residential re-purposing in SC4. 

In game it is offered as an R§§ apartment.

The apartments are mostly 1 bedroom, but with wide curtain glass windows feel spacious and airy. The ground floor and lower ground floors are reserved for shops and gallery spaces. Secure underground parking and a pool complete the ammenities for all the residents.

These apartments are presented in 2 options: a 4x2 and a 4x3 lot.

Lot size :                   4x2 & 4x3
Growth Stage:          6 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
Bulldoze Cost:          §565
Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,589, R§§ 878
Pollution:                   7 (Air)/ 3 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
Power Consumed:  12 Mwh
Water Consumed:   33 Gal/Month
Building Style:         Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
Occupant Group:    Medium Wealth Residential Building

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. 

As these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.

This lot requires no external dependencies.

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Edited by avenumaster  

these are the kinds of buildings needed in sc4. instant download, and i'm sure my sims will love the new digs. really love LA's unique buildings and always enjoy finding em on the STEX. 

Share this review

Link to review

Fantastic building! As always the details give this building life.  I especially like the entrance to the unground parking.  Nice touch!  Well done.

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Another awesome addition , thank you for sharing . 5/5

Share this review

Link to review

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

And one more precious for the Mattb325 city. (and, people, do not forget to amble on to the LEX, where Mattb also occasionally delivers cookies -- one recently_

Share this review

Link to review

Really great!  You do such a good job of filling in the middle sized residential and commercial buildings so sorely missing from the game.

Share this review

Link to review

I love that mid-century look, that you cannot be sure if the building is social housing or a luxury condo. It's an instant download (no, seriously, I'm writing this on the phone while turning up the computer)!

Share this review

Link to review

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@sejr99999 Before I read your review just wrote almost the same at SC4D :D:D

"Oh man! :)
It's really amazing. Now I see, that one of my next cities will be based on you lots, well I'm already using pretty much your stuff everywhere in my cities, but what I'm talking about is a nearly full MattB325's stuff city. ;)

Thank you your work on these gems! :)"

Well, I can quote myself, because it fits here nicely! :)

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review

Thank you  I will have to build a city using only your creations   I think you have made everything needed for a functional and 

attractive city and I really like this newest apartment building with its underground parking, rooftop pool and unique balconies

also the nightlighting shows a lot of attention to recreating a realistic nighttime appearance

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By AndisArt
      AndisArt presents:
      Modern HD Car Props
      This prop pack adds modern cars to your game as props (not as functioning automata/driving cars).
      There are 10 different vehicles with different colorings, totalling 30 variants. All models were rendered in HD, also know as Zoom 6.
      Vehicle models:
      ⦁    Audi Concept Car
      ⦁    Audi Roadster
      ⦁    Audi TT
      ⦁    VW Beetle
      ⦁    Futuristic Bike
      ⦁    Citroen C4
      ⦁    Mazda MX5
      ⦁    Nissan 350Z
      ⦁    Smart
      ⦁    VW Touareg
      The props can be used individually or as a prop family. Item names start with "AndisArt_PROP_carpack", followed by the model name and color. Prop family ID is 0A341980.
      There is a test lot that can be found in the landmark menu for an overview of all models.
      Extract the whole folder and copy it to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder (usually MyDocuments/SimCity 4/Plugins).
      You can now use the models in the Lot Editor or with any download that has this file as a dependency.
      The test lot is an individual file and can be deleted if not required.
      (File:  AndisArt_PROP_carpack_testlot_67ba0db8.SC4Lot)  
      Model credit: Cadnav
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Diego Del Llano's Puerto Vallarta Growables - Icon Vallarta
      Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables is a new series of re-lots featuring @Diego Del Llano's fantastic BATs that were based in his hometown. As quite of few of these buildings had their bases graciously removed for lotting, I've decided to take another step beyond just converting them into growables. This first release will cover Icon Vallarta, a luxurious condo building located on the beachfront in Puerto Vallarta.
      Package Overview
      The building was lotted in several different configurations, from your typical small footprint growable to a massive two and three tower complex. Some lots take advantage of the fact that the real-life version is located in a tropical climate. Thus, several lot will have palm trees and tropical plants as its primary flora source. The layout of the largest complex in particular is loosely based off its actual real-life counterpart from the layout of the entrances down to the relative placement of the pool and the buildings.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: All are R§§§ growables.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide occupancy anywhere from 915 R§§§ to 2738 R§§§ sims, based on the number of buildings in the lot. The lots themselves are offered in the following configurations.
      3x2 front, stage 8; 3x3 front, stage 7; 4x4 left corner, stage 7 for the single tower variant 6x8 front, stage 6 for the dual tower variant 6x10 front, stage 7 for the triple tower variant Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Since the original buildings used separate IDs for both the MaxisNite and DarkNite models, two separate zips are included at your convenience.
      Main Building(s)
      Icon Vallarta Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1 AnyOne for Tennis VIP girafe maples v2 VIP girafe Canary date palms Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Acknowledgements
      Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for the original BAT! Additional thanks to all the content creators behind the props/textures packs that made this set possible.
    • By nofunk
      The BSP proudly presents the Hamilton Arms!

The Hamilton Arms was an apartment building located at the corner of Hamilton Avenue and Hill Street in Highland Park, Michigan. The building was demolished in 2012. This small, 5-story apartment will add some character and charm to your medium-wealth neighborhoods!
      1x2 R$$ growable. Available in both MaxisNite and DarkNite. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd  
    • By Shannanigan O'Crabby
      Hey gang,

Is there a super secret way to control how high the scaffolding animation goes on growable buildings?
      I searched around but couldn't find any info.

I have these low roof houses... yet the construction goes up 6-7 levels. Its kind of ridiculous.
      I thought the Floor numbers in the Asset Editor properties might do it but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
      Or I'm doing it wrong... which is a strong possibility as that floor height numbers business makes no sense to me.

I assumed 1 = 1 meter so my houses are approx. 4 high. But I'm still getting massive scaffolding animation.
    • By Aaron Graham

Aaron Graham's NYBT Residential Thread

Hey everyone, this is were I will be making my NYBT Residential Bats at, like the Aaron Graham's BAT Thread, Im in to making residential buildings, why because I feel that there is not enough of residential building to support the commercial buildings in Sim City4.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections