Central Train Station - Bug Fix 1.2

(0 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi Everybody,

Sorry my bad English. This is -- finally -- a fix to the annoying bug of the Oppie's Central Train Station. The Station are amazing and Oppie did a great job. But when one plopped any City of Tomorrow building next to it, the "futurist" effect simply reverted the CTS to the common Passenger Train Station. Oppie is not working or updating SimCity 2013 mods anymore (I suppose), so I fixed the problem, and as far as I could test the game, now the CTS stay as CTS even if you plop a Megatower next to it. I'm still testing the mod, and if there is any unforeseen problem, I'll try to solve it.

I also improved the number of passengers from 2000 to 4000.

Install by copying the .package file into your ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Odainsaker
      I've recently been watching YouTube videos by Rambalac of long-take, un-narrated, high-definition walking adventures in Japan, and Rambalac's latest video riding the Chiba Urban Monorail might be of interest here:
      I've ridden a monorail before, but it was not the suspended type like this, which provides here a peculiar view of the Tokyo region's urban jungle.  As the video is in 4K, watch it full screen or on a large television so you can really see the cityscape through the cab windows.
      While no doubt engineered very carefully, this is "heroic" construction in the sense that the infrastructure feels almost absurdly large and lofty, as if it were infrastructure built solely for the coolness of building infrastructure.  William Gibson wrote in Neuromancer that the arcologies of the zaibatsu of the dystopian future would be in Chiba, and now I can see they will be connected by towering monorail.  I will admit Chiba's looks like it would be an irresistible magnet for some giant, radioactive monster to tear through while us hapless passengers trapped in the suspended cars scream in movie terror.

• By AndisArt
      Hi guys,
      I made a few screenshots of SC3K buildings as a reference (create for the SC3K to SC4 Bday BAT Project).
      Feel free to add your own.
      Bradbury Building

Brick Arms Apartments

Even Keel Estate

Hampton's Apartments

Insurance Plaza

Maxis Theater

Palazzo Apartments

Plush Manor

Red Brick Apartments

Stoclet Apartments

The Fritz

Villars Apartment

• By Jackson_Evans
      hi all i wanted to ask if someone is maybe willing to look into posting a new mod for SimCity 2013? i would love to see omega factory cheat and robots cheats that the building capicitys are increased and they dont run out of rrobots... i find it a pain to produce them and sadly not all mods work properly....
      also i woulld love you if you ccould mod a park and greatly extend the range that it "modernizes" the streets and houses to a full map if placed in the middle....
      i would be glad to see all roads modern without so much parks takking up needed space..... :)]
      thank and happy playing!
    • By Badi_Dea
      Hi all!
      Like most of you folks, I have a huge back-catalog in a spreadsheet somewhere of assets I plan on making some day.
      Well, here's my list.. This is just the stuff I want to make, It's alright if there is already a good asset on the workshop for it, it's just for my own pleasure.
      This isn't going to replace the refinery project, I'll still keep updating that thread. I just wanted to have a place to keep my other assets organized and seek advice from everyone.
      I'll have to clean up the list at some point, but for now it's just a data dump. I have some more things I would like to make, but I don't have a design picked out yet, so I left them off for now.
      Oil Refinery - Oil Processing
      Oil Refinery - Cargo Train Station
      Oil Refinery - Cargo Ship Dock
      Maintained Parking Lot Set
      Park, in road menu
      Steelworks - Cargo Train Station

Steelworks - Ore Processing
      Steelworks - Ore Processing
      Grain Silo
      Food Processing
      Concrete Plant
      Road Maintenance Building
      City College
      High School

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections