6 Screenshots

About This File

This was originally intended for the Modular Lotting contest last year, but a combination of Burnout, and a graphics card failure meant I was unable to upload it for that contest. Now I'm finally ready to upload this beautiful lot!

What is this?

Inspired by the Oklahoma Cotton Co-Op in Altus, OK, These warehouse lots are designed to add visual flair to your farming sectors. This pack comes with 9 pieces

Office
Warehouse (Landmark)
Warehouse w/ Jobs
1x4 Straight Path
1x1 Straight Path w/ SHK Worktrucks
1x1 Straight Path
1X1 90-Curve
1x1 T Intersection
1x1 4Way Crossing

Dependencies

BSC Mega Props Misc 02
PEG CDK3-Reasource Kit
SHK Parking Pack
BSC Mega Props CP Vol 01
BSC Mega Props SG Vol 01
BSC CP Texture Pack 01 + 02
SPAM by Pegasus
MTP by Pegasus (It is either this or MTP that has the Pathway textures)

Enjoy!
David H

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Tetris: I'll admit I was about to tell you how easy it is to find stuff like that with a simple Google search when I noticed that, in fact, "BSC Mega Props 02" doesn't make much sense, and your question is absolutely justified.

With the prop packs, you normally have an author ID such as "CP" for CycleDogg, "CSX" for vlakhaas or "SG" for SimGoober. This is not the case here. Therefore, I suspect that David may have meant "BSC Mega Textures 02", but I'm not sure about that.

@DavidDHetzel: It would be best to have the dependencies and links. I know it's tedious to dig out all those URLs, but situations like this one show how useful it is.

On the topic of your actual download: Being from the other side of the pond, I wasn't even aware that such cotton warehouse complexes are a thing, and now you're bringing it to the STEX in a very realistic fashion judging from the RL pictures - thank you for contributing to ST's download area in this way, and thank you also for teaching me yet another little tidbit of knowledge. *:)

Share this comment

@TetrisI t's not the texture pack, I used Cycledoggs packs almost exclusively back when I made this. I rechecked and it's actually BSC Mega Props Misc 02 I'll re-edit it in the desc. .

@T Wrecks Thanks! I get inspired a lot by Google Maps and Google Streetview. It really makes me wish I wasn't so ADHD, then I could learn BaT and build even more wonderful creations! :) 

Share this comment

26 minutes ago, mattb325 said:

It looks really good. Like twrecks, I didn't know this was a thing, but it's amazing how well the maxis stuff mimics the rl version *:thumb:

Yeah although there's no street view of them, I'd say they look way more like the VIllett Textile warehouse building (Which in all honesty might be the best vanilla building out there.) But I felt the Villet Textiles building in game was also to small. So I went with Running Blade Mfg. instead.

Share this comment