APSMS

24. korver

korver

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By IDS2
      ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION (13 July 2011):
      "Hey there. I'm IDS, and I'm just another high school kid who's played sim games since kindergarten. I've downloaded several gigabytes of content from the STEX over the years, and for a long time I've wanted to give back, but learning how to BAT was too complex for me and the maps I made were pretty unappealing.About a month ago I downloaded 3dsMax and pushed through a handful of tutorials, including the infamous BAT tutorial. A month later, I'm at the point where I'm only mildly embarrassed of my creations. I really can't go on much further on my own without some advice, and besides, what better way to learn than to know what I need to improve on? Criticism is more than welcome, I know I'm new to this and am still pretty green, so just be honest "
      Since I wrote the above, over 6 years have passed, and I am now worrying about grad school instead of high school. However, I still have a passion for mid-century modern architecture, and I like to think I've learned a few things along the way! I tend to make slow progress on all of my projects, so I apologize in advance for being a tease.

completed projects:
       wells fargo plaza, bloomington, mn
       nelson/keillor towers
       generic offices
       100 washington, minneapolis, mn
       riverview tower, bloomington, mn
       hiawatha bank tower
       retro theaters
       booth manor, minneapolis, mn
       anderson hall, minneapolis, mn
       postwar houses, minneapolis, mn
       paramount theater, bristol, tn
       lang-nelson, st. louis park, mn
       social sciences building, minneapolis, mn
       ralph rapson hall, minneapolis, mn
      IDS
    • By AndisArt
      ----------------------------------------------
      AndisArt presents:
      Modern HD Car Props (incl. MMP)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      This prop pack adds modern cars to your game as props (not as functioning automata/driving cars).
      There are 10 different vehicles with different colorings, totalling 30 variants. All models were rendered in HD, also know as Zoom 6.
      Vehicle models:
      ⦁    Audi Concept Car
      ⦁    Audi Roadster
      ⦁    Audi TT
      ⦁    VW Beetle
      ⦁    Futuristic Bike
      ⦁    Citroen C4
      ⦁    Mazda MX5
      ⦁    Nissan 350Z
      ⦁    Smart
      ⦁    VW Touareg
      The props can be used individually or as a prop family. Item names start with "AndisArt_PROP_carpack", followed by the model name and color. Prop family ID is 0A341980.
      There is a test lot that can be found in the landmark menu for an overview of all models.
      Can also be used in Mayor mode under tree menu as MMP (Mayor-Mode-Ploppable). If you do not wish to have this function you can delete the file AndisArt_PROP_carpack_MMP.dat  in the download folder. Special thanks to @Girafe for the MMP modding
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      Extract the whole folder and copy it to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder (usually MyDocuments/SimCity 4/Plugins).
      You can now use the models in the Lot Editor or with any download that has this file as a dependency.
      The test lot is an individual file and can be deleted if not required.
      (File:  AndisArt_PROP_carpack_testlot_67ba0db8.SC4Lot)  
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Model credit: Cadnav.com
      MMP modding: Girafe

• By IL.
      This apartment building is available both as a landmark and a residential building.
      It's a wall to wall building, that's why it lacks to windows on the sides.

Pollution: low
      Landmark effect: medium
      Sims capacity: medium
      No dependencies needed.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections