3 Screenshots

About This File

Mod Requirement(s):
  • Cities XXL Community Patch Mod
  • Tag.cfg
Game Requirement(s):
  • Cities XXL

Tag: <Tag>CivicService;Education;T4;UnqualifiedWorker;Executive;QualifiedWorker;MS18;GemCity;FilterTag;Original</Tag>

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      12/13/2017 Release: California Fan Palm Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230846044

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By Moses Zal
      Hello guys,
      When I am checking the stats of the hospitals made by the community, there is common thing among all of them that got me curios. Why is the (Hospital Effectiveness vs Average Age) of every custom hospital equal to 7.#####? Why not 8 since this stat is meant to be similar to maxis hospital? Am I missing something here? The stats of the Large Medical Center according to SC4 tool is 8. So why are the modders setting this to 7.#####?
    • By That Retro Guy
      So I have SimCity 4 Deluxe installed, and I have NAM 36, the extra cheat file, and the SimCity4 fix file (The most important file of all time . . . Stay thirsty, my friends) in the PlugIns folder.  The question now is Are there any other mods that are flat-out essential?  I've looked at the Top 10 Mods list, but nothing really jumped out at me.
      I've been watching some excellent YouTube videos by haljackey, and in one video, there were these ploppable lots that could be hooked up to the road system, and Sims would drive through the lot.    Transit-Enabled lots (Is that what they're called?)  Where are these lots at?
      I'm feeling overwhelmed (is anybody ever just whelmed?) by all the choices.
      Desperately trying to keep my head above water
      Retro
    • By Moses Zal
      Hello guys,
      When you look up the stats of the custom civic buildings in Reader or SC4 tool. There is a growth stage for civic buildings. I guess it is insignificant, isn't it?
      Besides, what happens when you assign a negative value for the growth stage of a certain growable? As far as I know the growables with a growth stage of 1 are the first to appear. 

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections