2 Screenshots

About This File

Your Sims need somewhere to safely park their lowriders in one place, and sip sugary beverages while eating the food of the gods: cheeseburgers. Fortunately, it's getting sunny out and the Lowrider Show has come to the In-N-Out Burger.

Special shout out to @joerg for his In-N-Out Burger BAT.

Stats

Size: 6x3
Type: CS$ Growable
Tileset: Houston
Jobs: 45

Dependencies

In-N-Out Burger
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/3719-innout-burger/

SHK Parking Pack
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/

SM2 Prop Pack Vol3
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499

CT14 Lowrider Props
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31569-lowrider-props/

Optional Dependency for Cooler Climates

CP Palm to Aspen
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=646

or

CP Palm to Lodgepole
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=645

Optional Optional Dependency for Warmer Climate Aesthetes
---

SHK Maxis Palm Replacement mod

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26654-shk-maxis-palm-replacement-mod/

Installation

To install, simply unzip the folder "In-N-Out Lowrider Show" to a destination in your plugins folder, such as "Plugins/CT14/In-N-Out Lowrider Show".

To uninstall, bulldoze all instances of the lot which have grown in your city, then move the folder out of Plugins.

Version History

04162017 - initial release version 1.0

Bugs

Please report any bugs to the development thread:
http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

metarvo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Say, this reminds me of how Dairy Queen and Sonic in my area sometimes have cruise nights in the summer where people eat ice cream and look at the cars.  In this case, it's In-N-Out, but the concept is the same.  It makes me feel at home! *:golly:  Good job! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Excellent lotting!

Share this review

Link to review
DavidDHetzel

This will go great next to @nos.17's Wawa Car Show Lot! :P

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      Welcome to the King's Workshop! This is a central hub for all of my lot projects and well as any discussions associated with them.
      LOT PROJECTS
      GENERAL SETS
      Maxis Mansion Overhaul
      This set transforms Maxis' R$$$ mansions into the affluent that they deserve to be.
      Base Set -> Extension Set - adds brand new lots and sizes as well as specialty and themed re-lots for some buildings. -> Gated Communities Set - Est. May 2018 - adds small gated communities. Allows you to grow a neighborhood with a single lot. SuperParking (SP) Modular Parking
      The ultimate modular parking set. Designed to be incredibly flexible and comprehensive.
      Base Set -> Diagonal Set -> Extension Set -> Add-On Pack 1 -> DAMN Menus Diego Del Llano Growables & Lots
      Diego released an incredible amount of high quality BATs but none of them were made growable by default. This set aims to fix that.
      2017 Growables - Pack 1 2017 Growables - Pack 2 - Est. Feb 2018 Puerto Vallarta Residential Pack - Est. April 2018 INDIVIDUAL RELEASES
      King's Community Parks - TBD, Est. Jan 2018
      A pack of parks for small cities and communities.
      AoT Tennis Park - Green Green Tennis Greens
      Tennis park lot designed for a Simtropolis challenge.
      Simgoober's Large Shopping Center
      A large shopping center re-lot with more realistic proportions. A precursor to the RetailMania project.
      SERIES

The sets that started it all. This collection of re-lots focuses on taking Ill Tonkso's old offices buildings and turning them into very large and sprawling complexes.
      RELEASES
      Ill Tonkso Plaza CIS Center Tonkso Corporate Park, Trowbridge Offices Trafalgar Complexes Lakeside Place 280 Executive Square East Point Offices CAMden Heights Offices Holbourne Offices Folegate Leasings Zurich House 110 Cannon Street TBD
      Glennishire House/Bishopgate Pewsley House Sutton Financial Lettings DR Pawley and Associates - Est. April 2018

This category expands the Office Park concept to offices released by many other authors.
      RELEASES
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance TBD
      Simgoober's Office Buildings Maxis Office Park - Est. Feb 2018 Madhatter106's Office Buildings

RetailMania is a revitalization series geared towards stores and shopping centers.
      RELEASES
      gascooker's Tesco Supermarket Simgoober's Super Shopping Center Simgoober's Costco TBD
      Simgoober's Super Shopping Center 2 - Est. Jun 2018 Simgoober's Modular Plop-A-Centers - Est. April 2018

Much like RetailMania, IndustryMania is a revitalization series geared towards industrial buildings, primarily large manufacturing and hi-tech warehousing.
      RELEASES
      Trucking Essentials - Primary Dependency Package Bobbo662's Dell Plant Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center TBD
      Simgoober's Modern Warehouses - Est. Mar 2018 Simgoober's Tractor Supply & WallyK Warehouses - Est. Feb 2018 Simgoober's Fukitol Pharms LEGACY CONTENT
      MEH - Maxis EnHanced
      The original concept for office parks and Maxis reworks.
      RELEASES
      Office Parks - Medium Wealth Pack Office Parks - Starter Pack Rockerfeller Center Growables Really Old Stuff (Pre-2006)
      My first forays into custom content creator in the early days of ST.
      Devlin Square - park tribute to NDEX member Devlin FosterK Plaza - park tribute to NDEX member FosterK Daggestra Plaza Pack - set of parks utilizing cerulean's Daggerstra fountain Lossista Plaza - park utilizing cerulean's Lossista fountain Extra Co. High Wealth Lots - Larger growable CO$$$ lots for easier growth Medium Wealth and Commerical Combo Pack - Larger growable CO$$ and R$$ lots for easier growth More I-HT Lots - Extra HT growables for more frequent growth Extra Residential Lots - Larger growable R lots for easier growth More Tree Lots - Some lots with lots of trees Tall Pine Tree - A very tall pine tree TEXTURE PROJECTS
      All of my fully realized texture projects are released on the STEX as a complete set or on Google Drive as a repository. The repository versions will allow you to easily create derivatives or generate a texture-replaced set using GoFSH.
      STANDARD RELEASES
      SuperSHK Parking Textures
      The ultimate parking texture resource. Currently released in 1 MEGA volume and 1 add-on volume.
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures v 1.01 - Primary Dependency Package SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures - Will eventually be consolidated into MEGA Parking Textures Vol. 2 SuperPaths Pathways Textures
      A robust selection of pathway textures to create dynamic and flowing pathways in plazas and parks.
      REPOSITORIES
      SuperSHK Parking Textures for GoFSH v 2.01
      SuperPaths Pathway Textures for GoFSH v 1.0
    • By Heblem
      The Ashley Companies (Ashley Casegoods, Ashley Upholstery, and Millennium) offer bedroom, dining room, and home office furniture. It is the fifth largest furniture manufacturer and top selling brand of home furniture in North America. It licenses its name to more than 300 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and Japan. source wikipedia.org
      This store has a functional landmark version and growable version.
      enjoy!

Dependencies:
      To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in the plugins folder.
      LBT Mega Texture Pack vol.02
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol.01

Functional landmark and growable version
      Lot size:
      4x6
      Position in the menu:
      landmarks menu (not apply on growable)
       ocupants:
      668 $ - 169 $$ wealth:
      $$ - Medium wealth Bullzone cost:
      Flamability:
      40 Max. fire level:
      Power:
      Water:

• By Edvarz
      English
      The third installment in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This pack brings to you 9 lots featuring 8 building models from LBT members Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. These are all latin american historic buildings; this pack's contents range from small hostels to the Grand Diligencias Hotel from the city of Veracruz, Mexico. They're perfect for an old city centre!
      There's medium and high wealth commercial services and a couple of medium wealth offices, plus a residential version for the hotels and hostels. The lots come in 2x2, 2x3, 4x3 and 4x4 lots, and develop on low, medium and high density zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the “Chicago” tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, they will also show the name of the building in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.
      If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.
      You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.
      Dependencies
      Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, although they're not strictly necessary, installing them is recommended to get the full detailing.
      Essential:
      LBT Colonial models by Elegost LBT Colonial models by tcxalapa LBT Mega Texture Pack Optional:
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol 01 BSC Mega Props CP vol 01 (Requires registration on SC4Devotion's LEX, LEX and SC4D forums accounts are different) Romualdillo Props vol 01 (Also requires LEX registration) Other recommended downloads
      This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:
      Adrianor Debussyman Harishna Maloskero Notes
      I did not make the model(s) and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can edit those lots or the descriptor files however you want, for personal use. You can't redistribute any of the included content, but you can use it to make new creations. The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with these buildings throwing the game off balance. If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, pay a visit to my lot thread in Simtropolis, you can also PM me there @Edvarz. Enjoy!

• By toroca
      Many users of my Industry Quadrupler have requested a similar mod for Commercial Services. I originally created this mod almost seven years ago , but apparently never uploaded it here at Simtropolis, so I'm correcting that oversight now.
      This mod allows you to double the number of jobs in all commercial service buildings, and I've provided alternates that allow you to triple the jobs from the largest ones and quadruple the jobs in the malls. The service buildings in the game are a little closer to reality in jobs provided than the industrial buildings were, so I didn't see a need to quadruple them all. As always with my mods, see the included readme file for full details.
      I have no plans to do a similar mod for commercial office; there is no need since the capacities of the office buildings are much more in line with reality.
      This mod requires Rush Hour/Deluxe.
    • By MisterBlueStar4
      So I've see that we all have shopping areas we like to share but wouldn't fit in the right topic so here it is.Now show us your shopping areas!

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections