12. SecretMbr_735754

SecretMbr_735754

13. Alan Waters

Alan Waters

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      My second package of props needed for various things to come or that you can use for your own purposes.
      A Safeway banner as a prop is included as the pumps for it did not render exactly like they were supposed to.
      No dependencies as this is meant to be one.
    • By Framit

Just a question for experts programmers
      Could anyone save a small script into a prop and execute the script when loading the prop?

Thanks
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Am I not allowed to add lights to an asset with DummyBuildingAI?
      I saved the asset w/o the light just fine. Then I placed one prop light, tried to save again and boom, error. Anybody know what's going on here?

• By The British Sausage
      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-10/alert-issued-syria-air-strike-within-hours-russia-relcates-military-helicopters
      It's looks likely that the US, France, Israel and Saudi Arabia will be -- at a minimum -- conducting air strikes against the Syrian government and military. Within three days.
      If Russia stands it ground and does protect its ally then that means fighting US, Israel and NATO air units and possibly other military units: special forces and the like.
      There's only two outcomes to this:
      1. A limited military clash where both sides' noses get a bit bloodied, then a ceasefire.
      2. Unstoppable escalation as US/NATO/Israel and Russia lose all control.

Finally this is for every member of this site, especially those living in the US, UK, Europe and Russia:
      Should -- God forbid -- the worst happen there'll be only one indication, one warning- the power goes out, the phones stop working and anything electrical is dead or frazzled. That's an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) attack from a nuclear warhead detonated high above in the atmosphere to disrupt a countries communications and power grid. This is the first phase of a nuclear salvo.
      After that -- depending on where you live in the US or Europe -- you have a minimum of five minutes until the first warheads and MIRVs of the nuclear salvo strike.

Let's pray the US/NATO stands down.
    • By Retep Molinari
      Hey y'all!
      So often when working with prop anarchy, I can't get things to work right. All of the assets start flashing or disappearing at different zooms. Any idea what this may be?
      Thanks!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections