4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Baileys Stadium! A 13x13 tile lot. 

Sorry but no night lights yet :( 

Any requests will be accepted. 

268989LOGO.jpg

Davynsburgh-11 Feb., 061491778963.png

268989LOGO.jpg.7e31621efc8b9dcea0f45c7240ea470c.jpg

58eac1e0e7ed1_Davynsburgh-11Feb.061491778963.png.2ea885797e388e0631af8ac93cb584c2.png

BaileysStatium.jpg.4a2b9b821bd0ede9e430b1f8cd717d2c.jpg

BaileysStadiumLights.jpg.441f7aa8a43dda5f1f25f0d8dc94c7a0.jpg

BaileysStadium.jpg.783cf653214775cf4ad2a7ab695bbfc2.jpg

Baileys Stadium_relot.SC4Lot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great model! I imagine it must have been pretty difficult to piece this complicated geometry together, with all those curves and strange angles and whatnot.

I agree that night lights would probably be good, and I notice some weird shadows at the left-hand side in the screenshot.

The lot could also use some work, and I think you missed the dependencies. Those textures are not Maxis standard, the trucks are made by jestarr (should be in one of his mega prop packs), and those pavilions are not Maxis props, either.

Share this comment

Just loaded it into LE.  I'm up for re-lotting this baby using Maxis standard props and textures.   I can probably fit in the Maxis stadium lights and sports field animations. 

Share this comment

10 hours ago, RandyE said:

Just loaded it into LE.  I'm up for re-lotting this baby using Maxis standard props and textures.   I can probably fit in the Maxis stadium lights and sports field animations. 

let me know when you do this. id love to see! post a pic after if you can

Share this comment

1 hour ago, adambailey39 said:

let me know when you do this. id love to see! post a pic after if you can

Okay, you're on man, this project is go, I've already cleared the lot and matched a Maxis base texture to the color scheme.   I want to make the stadium a very active lot as it should be for a major sports event, but without over-doing it.  Given other projects in progress, I'll have something to show within a week.   

"If you build it, they will come."   I love baseball, its a civilized man's sport.

Share this comment

57 minutes ago, RandyE said:

Okay, you're on man, this project is go, I've already cleared the lot and matched a Maxis base texture to the color scheme.   I want to make the stadium a very active lot as it should be for a major sports event, but without over-doing it.  Given other projects in progress, I'll have something to show within a week.   

"If you build it, they will come."   I love baseball, its a civilized man's sport.

Awesome! I love building any kind of stadiums and there will be more coming for sure. Love baseball too! Ive been thinking of building a round style real stadium. Maybe Three Rivers Stadium since im a pirates fan but that would be a huge task lol we will see. Cant wait to see your work to this stadium though!

Share this comment

Here's what it looks like so far with the base and overlay textures, the plaza, parking, and network areas defined. The next thing is to see if the lights will work.

BaileysStatium.jpg

Share this comment

Im working on a fictional football stadium right now and will be uploaded soon! I put a ton of time into this stadium and could never get it to work so i kinda gave up on it. But with more time building and learning ive figured it out and now finishing it up. SO excited to show this one! 

Share this comment

You've come a long way from the first models you did last year.  These ones you're doing now are worthy of posting in the Buildings section of the STEX.  I'm looking forward to the next one and hope to work on that one too.  Right now, I'm just using Maxis props and textures, but the SHK parking set and Girafe trees are another level of HD refinement of detail possible for the lots.

Share this comment

yeah i figured itd be hard to do. i think its because i build using sketchup? i need to learn more about lighting. maybe ill try with the stadium thats almost ready for upload. 

Share this comment

On 4/13/2017 at 11:40 PM, RandyE said:

You've come a long way from the first models you did last year.  These ones you're doing now are worthy of posting in the Buildings section of the STEX.  I'm looking forward to the next one and hope to work on that one too.  Right now, I'm just using Maxis props and textures, but the SHK parking set and Girafe trees are another level of HD refinement of detail possible for the lots.

you think itd be possible for me to send you the 3d file exported from sketchup and you load it into 3ds and do the lighting? i cant figure it out enough and seems like a heavy task on its own lol would you be willing to try? After your done send it back to me and ill upload it with a very special thanks to you? lmk 

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, adambailey39 said:

you think itd be possible for me to send you the 3d file exported from sketchup and you load it into 3ds and do the lighting? i cant figure it out enough and seems like a heavy task on its own lol would you be willing to try? After your done send it back to me and ill upload it with a very special thanks to you? lmk 

Well, gotta start somewhere.  I've got all these programs installed, but have only vaguely had a look at them.  So, okay, send the file and I'll start looking at what I can do.  I was going to finish the lot today with the minimal lighting using the props.    This could be the inspiration I need to start modelling.   So either attach it or PM, and I'll see if I can wrap my brain around it. 

Share this comment

Wow, now that's an awesome re-lot.  Love all the detail on the surrounding courts.  That's what I meant with my earlier review AdamBailey. Thanks RandyE!  You guys need to team up on that Heinz Field or Three Rivers!

Share this comment