4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Baileys Stadium! A 13x13 tile lot. 

Sorry but no night lights yet :( 

Any requests will be accepted. 

268989LOGO.jpg

Davynsburgh-11 Feb., 061491778963.png

268989LOGO.jpg.7e31621efc8b9dcea0f45c7240ea470c.jpg

58eac1e0e7ed1_Davynsburgh-11Feb.061491778963.png.2ea885797e388e0631af8ac93cb584c2.png

BaileysStatium.jpg.4a2b9b821bd0ede9e430b1f8cd717d2c.jpg

BaileysStadiumLights.jpg.441f7aa8a43dda5f1f25f0d8dc94c7a0.jpg

BaileysStadium.jpg.783cf653214775cf4ad2a7ab695bbfc2.jpg

Baileys Stadium_relot.SC4Lot

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There's a serious lack of ballparks on the STEX, so a big thanks for making this *:) Modeling + textures look real nice too. Shame about the night lights though, hope you can add those to your future releases *;)

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great looking stadium!  Love the detail.  If the option was avaiable I would have given you a 4.5 because the lot could do with some enhancements.  However, I did not want to penalize your overall BAT because I really do like the stadium.  Thanks for sharing.

Share this review

Link to review
adambailey39

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

i defanitly was inspired by the old stadium look. Kind of a mix between new style and old. Thanks for all your reviews! More stadiums to come.

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Awesome!  I love the old school vibe... I can tell you got some inspiration from some of the old ballparks (most of which are only available to see in the history books).  The modeling is great - love all the details.  My only critique would be the orange... it looks a little too saturated and doesn't quite fit with the old look of the park.  Still five stars in my book though.  Keep up the great work!

Share this review

Link to review
Aflack122791

Looks great for a downtown area! little more detail for the surrounding sidewalks/courts would be nice. As far as any request, a professional American football field!

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The saturation and brightness of this park makes it easy to fit into either day or night as is.  The lot is open to user creativity using the simple interface of lot editor.   The model itself stands as a brilliant contribution to the collection of buildings on the STEX.  A fully lit version with player animations will make this an SC4 classic. 

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Very good ! I'm following, hoping for nite lights ("any request" ? :-))

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

Nice beautiful stadium!!! :8):thumb:

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections