RRetail Restaurant Relots Pack Two 2.0

(1 Review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The second pack of restaurant relots come from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. Two relots (Tim Hortons and Olive Garden) included in this pack have been added by themselves previously, but I have decided to move them here for convenience. The previous standalone files will now be considered outdated. 

Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.

You can delete the lot file which comes from each of the buildings if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 

To plop a couple of these relots, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.

2x2 lots:

2x3 lots:

3x3 lots:

3x4 lots:

4x3 lots:

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2
  • BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1
  • BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures
  • SHK Parking Pack

What's New in Version 2.0   View Changelog

Released

• Added light poles and night lighting
  • Removed VIP car props and replaced them with SHK car props

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good to see these models, props and textures being re-collected/lotted for those of us who weren't here when they were originally made. 

Share this comment

I also like these relots very much. No frills, just way more realistic parking lots and logical lot configurations.

However, the pictures really don't do these lots justice. The last one - with IHOP and Olive Garden - looks decent, but the others make the buildings appear very blurred and with jagged edges. Is that the JPEG compression, or is it your game settings?

Share this comment

4 hours ago, T Wrecks said:

I also like these relots very much. No frills, just way more realistic parking lots and logical lot configurations.

However, the pictures really don't do these lots justice. The last one - with IHOP and Olive Garden - looks decent, but the others make the buildings appear very blurred and with jagged edges. Is that the JPEG compression, or is it your game settings?

Thanks. Must be the JPEG. The game settings are default.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Edvarz
      Hello, people of Simtropolis, this is my humble attempt at adding some custom content to my favorite game.
      I installed the Lot Editor a while ago to fix some old LBT (Latin american BAT team) lots that had things that I didn't like, and to try to make my own lots when they weren't to my liking, but also because I wanted to create a mexican-themed city; I even tried to recreate Mexico City (at least the famous parts) to some degree, seeing as how there are a lot of buildings from there for SC4. Since I like to actually run the cities that I create, I wanted my lots to be functional and thus learned how to mod. From what I've seen, those old LBT lots were horribly modded (they never grew on my cities, all were stage 1!!) I've also come across four big packs of models that were never released in any lot whatsoever.
      So, since I know the basics and I've already put some effort on my lots, it would be a good idea to go all the way and show them to the community, to get feedback and ultimately, to upload them and contribute to this great game. There are a lot of models to make a lot of lots (lol)...
      My current projects:
      Dependency packs
      Essentials by Edvarz (ver. 1 November 2016) The Lat Am Project
      Wall to wall pack (completed) Apartment complexes pack 1: medium wealth (unreleased) Apartment complexes pack 2: low wealth (unreleased) Historic pack 1: commercials and civics (completed) Historic pack 2: residential and commericial (completed) Offices pack (unreleased) Services pack (unreleased) Suburban pack (unreleased) Historic pack add-on (unreleased) Suburban pack add-on (unreleased) Lat Am Reward & Civic Lots
      Mayor's Villa (completed) City Hall Pack (unreleased) Churches pack (unreleased) Teatro Degollado Opera House (unreleased) City Market (unreleased) Museums mini pack (unreleased) Supreme Court building (unreleased) LBT Remastered
      Heblem's Retail stores Pack 1 (unreleased) Heblem's Retail stores Pack 2: Mexican Retail stores (unreleased) Hospitals pack Platinum (unreleased) Police Stations Pack Remastered (unreleased) Hotels pack 1 (unreleased) Hotels pack 2 (unreleased) Mexico City Skyscrapers Mega Pack (unreleased) Misc Projects
      Tcx HD-DarkNite Mega Pack (completed) Future projects
      Versatile filler pack Retail stores filler pack Latin american plazas Nokkebekken modular apartment complex  

• By Edvarz
      English
      The third installment in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This pack brings to you 9 lots featuring 8 building models from LBT members Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. These are all latin american historic buildings; this pack's contents range from small hostels to the Grand Diligencias Hotel from the city of Veracruz, Mexico. They're perfect for an old city centre!
      There's medium and high wealth commercial services and a couple of medium wealth offices, plus a residential version for the hotels and hostels. The lots come in 2x2, 2x3, 4x3 and 4x4 lots, and develop on low, medium and high density zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the “Chicago” tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, they will also show the name of the building in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.
      If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.
      You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.
      Dependencies
      Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, although they're not strictly necessary, installing them is recommended to get the full detailing.
      Essential:
      LBT Colonial models by Elegost LBT Colonial models by tcxalapa LBT Mega Texture Pack Optional:
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol 01 BSC Mega Props CP vol 01 (Requires registration on SC4Devotion's LEX, LEX and SC4D forums accounts are different) Romualdillo Props vol 01 (Also requires LEX registration) Other recommended downloads
      This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:
      Adrianor Debussyman Harishna Maloskero Notes
      I did not make the model(s) and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can edit those lots or the descriptor files however you want, for personal use. You can't redistribute any of the included content, but you can use it to make new creations. The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with these buildings throwing the game off balance. If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, pay a visit to my lot thread in Simtropolis, you can also PM me there @Edvarz. Enjoy!

• By toroca
      Many users of my Industry Quadrupler have requested a similar mod for Commercial Services. I originally created this mod almost seven years ago , but apparently never uploaded it here at Simtropolis, so I'm correcting that oversight now.
      This mod allows you to double the number of jobs in all commercial service buildings, and I've provided alternates that allow you to triple the jobs from the largest ones and quadruple the jobs in the malls. The service buildings in the game are a little closer to reality in jobs provided than the industrial buildings were, so I didn't see a need to quadruple them all. As always with my mods, see the included readme file for full details.
      I have no plans to do a similar mod for commercial office; there is no need since the capacities of the office buildings are much more in line with reality.
      This mod requires Rush Hour/Deluxe.
    • By MisterBlueStar4
      So I've see that we all have shopping areas we like to share but wouldn't fit in the right topic so here it is.Now show us your shopping areas!
    • By SimGoober
      Ever been to a Chinese Takeout, where things were just "not right"? Well, welcome to Sum Ting Wong. There are some shady deals going on here, not enough for the police to really crack down, but just enough that they aren't healthy for the neighborhood.
       Lot Details and Information Growable Versions : The growable versions of this lot will be built by your Sims when the appropriate zone is provided.
      Lot size: 1 x 3, 1 x 2 tiles , Commercial Services Building Style(s): New York, Chicago, Houston, Euro Growth Stage: 2 Occupants: 15 Cs Dependency: BSC Essentials (v1.0)
      Cori Edit: Tweaked font size from itty bitty to readable and added dependency linky.

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections