Contains 2 different lots:
      Plop Cost:               175.000
      Monthly Cost:         0
      Landmark Effect:   90, Radius 30
      Mayor Rating:         10, Radius: 256

Plobbable with Jobs
      Office Jobs:             2460 CO$$$
      Plop Cost:                174.010

Available in MAXISNITE or DARKNITE, chose only one at a time!
      Dependency:  If you want the cars to show up in the parking lots you need to download my Modern HD Car Props pack.
      Installation Instructions:
      Extract the file folder and copy it to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder (usually MyDocuments/SimCity 4/Plugins). Buildings can be found in Landmark menu, sorted by plop cost.
      Most files have been packed in a .dat file which is required, do not delete. The two different lot files (landmark and ploppable with jobs) are left as seperate files and so that they can be used alone or both at the same time.  
      The DarkNite version (DN) requires SimFox's Day and Nite Mod.
      Only use either the MaxisNite or the DarkNite version, you cannot use both at the same time!
      Note:  Due to the nature of the building shape anti-alliasing had to be enabled on this model. Enabling anti-aliasing can sometimes produce grafic glitches when two anti-aliased BATs are overlapping each other.
    • By OcramsRzr
      I have become more familiar in 3Ds Max and even gained enough expertise in it over the past few months that I think my skill level is approaching a point where I think I am good enough to start making mods for Cities: Skylines. I started practicing in 3DsMax to make brick rowhouses for the game Banished but since I am more interested in Cities: Skylines now and my buildings were practice so I can mod C:S, I decided to start a new project of making buildings just for Cities: Skylines.
      I whipped this building up over the course of 4-7 hours today. It would have taken only 1 or 2 hours had I not made a ton of mistakes that required me to start from the beginning.

It will normally grow on a 4 tile wide x 3 tile deep lot with the ability to grow on a 4x4 lot with a backyard.
      FYI, I plan on making a ColorMask for the outer 2 rowhouses so it could have more variety (bright red, pink, tan, and whitewashed).
      Please give me feedback to help me improve the quality of my creations.
      Thank you!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Diego Del Llano's Puerto Vallarta Growables - Icon Vallarta
      Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables is a new series of re-lots featuring @Diego Del Llano's fantastic BATs that were based in his hometown. As quite of few of these buildings had their bases graciously removed for lotting, I've decided to take another step beyond just converting them into growables. This first release will cover Icon Vallarta, a luxurious condo building located on the beachfront in Puerto Vallarta.
      Package Overview
      The building was lotted in several different configurations, from your typical small footprint growable to a massive two and three tower complex. Some lots take advantage of the fact that the real-life version is located in a tropical climate. Thus, several lot will have palm trees and tropical plants as its primary flora source. The layout of the largest complex in particular is loosely based off its actual real-life counterpart from the layout of the entrances down to the relative placement of the pool and the buildings.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: All are R§§§ growables.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide occupancy anywhere from 915 R§§§ to 2738 R§§§ sims, based on the number of buildings in the lot. The lots themselves are offered in the following configurations.
      3x2 front, stage 8; 3x3 front, stage 7; 4x4 left corner, stage 7 for the single tower variant 6x8 front, stage 6 for the dual tower variant 6x10 front, stage 7 for the triple tower variant Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Since the original buildings used separate IDs for both the MaxisNite and DarkNite models, two separate zips are included at your convenience.
      Main Building(s)
      Icon Vallarta Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1 AnyOne for Tennis VIP girafe maples v2 VIP girafe Canary date palms Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Acknowledgements
      Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for the original BAT! Additional thanks to all the content creators behind the props/textures packs that made this set possible.
    • By Jasoncw
      Designed by Isamu Noguchi, The Pylon sits at the base of Woodward Avenue in Detroit, Michigan, and anchors the entrance to Hart Plaza, which he also designed with the same spirit of elemental simplicity. The Pylon was inspired by the double helix of DNA. Noguchi said, "All things tend to spiral- water and air. This is a basic thing. It is so basic it is beyond design. It's so basic, it is like a needle." It was built in 1973.
      There are two landmark lots included, a 1x1 and a 2x2, which allow you to align The Pylon to either roads or avenues, or to be placed in traffic circles. You can use any combination of these two lots without conflicts.

There are two versions of the .SC4Model file, but you can only install one of them.

Please read the readme for more information.
      Files Included:
      Jasoncw - BSP - The Pylon (AA).SC4Model: This version features anti-aliasing, resulting in smoother borders around the building. Features TruNite. This is the recommended .SC4Model file to install.
      Jasoncw - BSP - The Pylon (NAA).SC4Model: The anti-aliasing effect on the other version causes a visual glitch (gameplay is not affected) when the building overlaps certain objects in the game (for example, the Wind Power Plant). If you run into problems with the AA version, you can replace it with this one. Also features TruNite.
      Jasoncw - BSP - The Pylon (1x1).SC4Lot:

Lot Size: 1x1
      Plop Cost: §25,000
      Monthly Cost: §50
      Jasoncw - BSP - The Pylon (2x2).SC4Lot:

Lot Size: 2x2
      Plop Cost: §25,000
      Monthly Cost: §50
      Jasoncw - BSP - The Pylon - ReadMe.html: This is the readme. It contains more information and installation instructions.
      BAT: Jasoncw
      Modding & Query: Jasoncw
      Click here for development discussion of new projects by Jasoncw
      Click here for development discussion of new projects by The Barry Sanders Project

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections