2 Screenshots

About This File

Aon Center is a 62-story, 860 ft (260 m) Modernist office skyscraper at 707 Wilshire Boulevard in downtown Los Angeles, California. Designed by Charles Luckman, site excavation started in late-1970, and the tower was completed in 1973, the rectangular bronze-clad building with white trim is remarkably slender for a skyscraper in a seismically active area. It is the second tallest building in Los Angeles, the second tallest in California, and the 31st tallest in the United States. The logo of the Aon Corporation, its anchor tenant, is displayed at the top in red.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

What's New in Version 1.0.0

Released

Staff Edit (August 2017): Fixed broken linked screenshot.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I really liked it !! Thanks man, it worked out right

Share this review

Link to review
new023

What a fantastic BAT, this is leaving me speechless! You sir are very talented at doing this. Kinda makes Kodebo's plot go to shame, keep up the great work!

Share this review

Link to review
Fantozzi

Great stuff. I agree that the reflections are a bit to clear in shape for the game, but I'll get used to it. It's a classy building  and shure I will make use of it..

Thank you for sharing.

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

I find it beautiful (and I DLed it !) but I have kind of the same problem as with the One Kansas City place bat, i.e. the reflective glass walls of windows are wonderfully executed but the challenge to place a plausible environment (buildings) around the lot that would account for the reflexions might be a bit too much for me ! :-)

Share this review

Link to review
dustyrider

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The building is great and all 5/5. But this and the Gas Company will require a lot of demolishing and rebuilding for a whole bunch of people who had built L.A. since the lot sizes are different from their previous counterparts made some years ago.

Share this review

Link to review
edwardjeria

Azome Work.....

Ñeee le escrivo en español mejor.... asombroso, realmente amo los detalles de los vidrios.... es simplemente subarachi..... ancio ver mas de su trabajo mi amigo..... ;) (Aplausos)

PD: De casualidad no esta interesado en el 801 de Figueroa Street?.... saludos

Most Helpful

Share this review

Link to review
nRVOUS

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your'e putting the old kobedo version to shame with this one. In your next models you should hold off on the reflections, They look nice in pics but look weird ingame.

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Between this building, the AON Center in L.A. and the more recently further engineered Library Tower linked below is everything every student of modern architectural high-rise engineering needs to know, both buildings excellently rendered for SC4 by our master model maker.  That is one helluva seriously beautiful masterpiece building, both the real one and this SC4 model of it.  This is one building you really have to see in-game to believe. 5+++

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30949-us-bank-library-tower/

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections