Tankmank's Fox Plaza Relot 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This upload is of ill Tonkso's Fox Plaza. Again this is only a relot and the original model file will be needed. This one like many of my relots is sub-tropical/tropical in design again. So might not be to everyone's preference, but the original building is from Los Angeles so i think the lot fits in well.  This upload only replaces the ploppable lot file. 

The original file that is required can be found here. 

List of Dependencies

Dutch Prop Pack

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   View Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Neat! Incidentally, this is one of my favourites among Ill Tonkso's many BATs, and although I don't play tropical regions, I like your relot very much. It doesn't contain any unrealistic or overdone stuff, and that driveway really ties well into the entrance area of the buildings and also complements the BAT very nicely in terms of colour. This one will find its takers, I'm pretty sure. Thank you for taking the time to upload those beautiful lots that you made for personal use initially! It's this spirit of sharing that keeps the STEX alive. :bunny:

Share this comment

1 hour ago, T Wrecks said:

Neat! Incidentally, this is one of my favourites among Ill Tonkso's many BATs, and although I don't play tropical regions, I like your relot very much. It doesn't contain any unrealistic or overdone stuff, and that driveway really ties well into the entrance area of the buildings and also complements the BAT very nicely in terms of colour. This one will find its takers, I'm pretty sure. Thank you for taking the time to upload those beautiful lots that you made for personal use initially! It's this spirit of sharing that keeps the STEX alive. :bunny:

Thank you, the driveway was part of the original bat, I just enhanced it more with the planters. I plan on uploading many more, hopefully some less tropical ones for wider appeal. 

Share this comment

Hm, you're right - somehow it has become far more accentuated to my eyes. Maybe that's because you replaced that straight line of planters with flora that follows the curve, and you also added the palms and that tree in the middle that all help to make the lot look less flat.

Looking forward to your future uploads!

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Edvarz
      Hello, people of Simtropolis, this is my humble attempt at adding some custom content to my favorite game.
      I installed the Lot Editor a while ago to fix some old LBT (Latin american BAT team) lots that had things that I didn't like, and to try to make my own lots when they weren't to my liking, but also because I wanted to create a mexican-themed city; I even tried to recreate Mexico City (at least the famous parts) to some degree, seeing as how there are a lot of buildings from there for SC4. Since I like to actually run the cities that I create, I wanted my lots to be functional and thus learned how to mod. From what I've seen, those old LBT lots were horribly modded (they never grew on my cities, all were stage 1!!) I've also come across four big packs of models that were never released in any lot whatsoever.
      So, since I know the basics and I've already put some effort on my lots, it would be a good idea to go all the way and show them to the community, to get feedback and ultimately, to upload them and contribute to this great game. There are a lot of models to make a lot of lots (lol)...
      My current projects:
      Dependency packs
      Essentials by Edvarz (ver. 1 November 2016) The Lat Am Project
      Wall to wall pack (completed) Apartment complexes pack 1: medium wealth (unreleased) Apartment complexes pack 2: low wealth (unreleased) Historic pack 1: commercials and civics (completed) Historic pack 2: residential and commericial (completed) Offices pack (unreleased) Services pack (unreleased) Suburban pack (unreleased) Historic pack add-on (unreleased) Suburban pack add-on (unreleased) Lat Am Reward & Civic Lots
      Mayor's Villa (completed) City Hall Pack (unreleased) Churches pack (unreleased) Teatro Degollado Opera House (unreleased) City Market (unreleased) Museums mini pack (unreleased) Supreme Court building (unreleased) LBT Remastered
      Heblem's Retail stores Pack 1 (unreleased) Heblem's Retail stores Pack 2: Mexican Retail stores (unreleased) Hospitals pack Platinum (unreleased) Police Stations Pack Remastered (unreleased) Hotels pack 1 (unreleased) Hotels pack 2 (unreleased) Mexico City Skyscrapers Mega Pack (unreleased) Misc Projects
      Tcx HD-DarkNite Mega Pack (completed) Future projects
      Versatile filler pack Retail stores filler pack Latin american plazas Nokkebekken modular apartment complex  

• By RRetail
      Another mall for those suburbs!
      The mall itself is made of three lots that combine to make one massive lot. When combined lots #1 and #2 take a space of 20x22 tiles with an additional 7x21 tiles needed for lot #3. Also included to fill in the gap is a 1x1 lot full of Maxis trees. 
      Lot #1 is a 20x15 lot Lot #2 is a 7x20 lot Lot #3 is a 7x21 lot  
      Dependencies:

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack vol.1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack  
      You will also need the JCPenney and Macy's prop files which can be accessed from this lot:
      You only the JCPenney and Macys prop files from the SimCity Mall download.
    • By RandyE
      The Willis Tower, built as and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower, is a 108-story, 1,451-foot (442 m) skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, United States. At completion in 1973, it surpassed the World Trade Center towers in New York to become the tallest building in the world, a title it held for nearly 25 years. The Willis Tower is the second-tallest building in the United States and the 14th-tallest in the world.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Tower
      The version I chose to re-lot, not well-scaled and lacking night-lighting, but the texture and color was right for re-lotting.

A better scaled version with Maxis night-lighting:

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Ill Tonkso's 110 Cannon Street
      Introduction
      This is the 12th set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. 110 Cannon Street is a nice little mid-sized office tower by Ill Tonkso re-purposed for a more suburban setting.
      Package Overview

The original building was greatly expanded upon to encompass several different lot configurations. Growables included have larger footprints and large parking structures like those found in many larger suburban office complexes. The ploppable lot is a highlight massive 10x10 office complex, boasting twin towers with matching entrances. A grand avenue entrance leads directly to the massive rear parking lot which includes a parking garage as well as an asymmetric parking lot design.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: 4 CO$$ growables and one CO$$$ ploppable. Growable lots contain only a single building while the centerpiece complex boasts two. Additionally, the ploppable complex is transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at "KOSC ITS 110 Cannon" (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide 1098 CO$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      4x8 left corner, stage 5 7x4 front, stage 5 3x4, 6x6 front, stage 6 The ploppable lot is located in the landmarks menu and provides 1534 CO$$$ jobs in the following configuration:
      10x10, $100,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building
      NDEX ITS 110  Street Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 NDEX ITS Multi Story Carpark 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Ill Tonkso for the BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By nos.17
      Allianz Arena
      Munich, Germany
      15x12 Landmark
      Plop Cost:  § 450,000
      Bulldoze Cost :   § 45,000
      MonthlyCost :   § 100

----------------------
      Installation & Use:
      ----------------------
      Simply drag the new lots into your plugins folder. With regards to ks's files, the following files MUST BE KEPT:
      AllianzArena_a-0x5ad0e817_0x541a1f49_0x30000.SC4Model
      AllianzArena_b-0x5ad0e817_0xd41a2936_0x30000.SC4Model
      All of the other files may be excluded (recommended) or kept if you wish to have the original version as well.
      The following files (included in this download) must also be included for the lot to function as intended:
      Allianz_Textures.dat
      AllianzArena A-0x6534284a-0xd3a3e650-0x3732d875.SC4Desc
      AllianzArena B-0x6534284a-0xd3a3e650-0x1732d8bd.SC4Desc
      Family Allianz Arena-0x05342861-0x67bddf0c-0x6f85e12d.SC4Desc
      PLOP_15x12_Allianz Arena_c732da62.SC4Lot

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Allianz Arena Model (The only known location - thanks, @yahari)
      Allianz_textures.dat (included)
      BSC Textures Vol 3
      BSC Textures Cycledogg
      MS_Solaris Busses
      MM 40ft Trailers
      Urbanpack vol1
      Simfox Chestnuts
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03
      SHK Parking Pack

Enjoy...

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections