7 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION
The art-deco building is located at number 15, Goitacazes Street in Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil.

INFORMATIONS
The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Commercial Office.
W2W corner building.

Landmark:
Plop cost: 5,000
Lot size: 2x1

Commercial Office:
Lot Size: 2x1
CO$$: 230

INSTALLATION
Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

15 Goitacazes Street (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
15 Goitacazes Street (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

15 Goitacazes Street (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
15 Goitacazes Street (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Man! I emptied my plugin folder on winter holidays to start a new lotting project. I became so tired of this project as I didn't play the game since then. And there is a new NAM version, many new bats, those under bridge pieces by @rsc204 and now - even you! Another delicacy. What happend? Since I've decided to take a gaming break you shoot this fantastic looking content at me. This isn't fair.

I don't rate content by pictures, I have to touch it ingame to be shure. But I rate asap. As all I can say for now: I love it.

Thank you.

Share this comment

Looks very nice , but like said above "I don't rate content by pictures " and I too will get back after I get it in game . You have been giving us quality stuff and I thank you for your dedication to bring us new content . Keep up the good work . *:thumb: 

I just noticed Trixie emoticons , it must be that time of year again . *:lol:

Share this comment