2 Screenshots

About This File

A building complex containing 3 buildings.

U need SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition or the Rush Hour expansion to work.

pure decorative.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like the overall concept of this lot, and you also chose buildings that are pretty typical for such an arrangement, which gives your lot credibility.

However, I think the execution isn't ideal. For example, I see that the building entrance right in the front is basically located behind a stone wall and a grass strip. It doesn't connect to anything.

Likewise, I know that places like these are not exactly a lush paradise, but the lot still looks a tad too static and barren for my taste. You could have arranged the buildings in a staggered pattern, and/or turned one around. A little grass and maybe a simple playground between the buildings would also be a nice touch.

As it stands, the lot is a bit too much "three times exactly the same in a row" IMO.

Oh, and you may want to fix the typo in the title: "suburds" => "suburbs". ;)

Share this comment

silly question ive just started playing this again and wanted to add some new buildings, what file would i add these buildings to please ? 

Share this comment

On 1/29/2017 at 5:34 PM, barnes666 said:

silly question ive just started playing this again and wanted to add some new buildings, what file would i add these buildings to please ? 

Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins

Share this comment