Taxiway Marking Improvement Pack (TMIP) - Volume 2 1.0.0

(4 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Taxiway Marking Improve Pack, Volume 2

Project lead, additional overlay textures, lots, and modding by fafalone
Ramp textures by AC Team
Road overlays from PLT's Airport Roads and ShadeSlayer's Airport Road Improvement Project

Introduction

The Taxiway Marking Improvement Pack Volume 2 (TMIP2) is a large expansion of first volume, encompassing many lots in several categories. This once again greatly expands the level of detail you can make with RMIP2-style taxiways and airports.

Included

• Dark ramp conversion of PLT's ARP project
  • Dark ramp conversion of ShadeSlayer's SCAG-ARIP project
  • Centered terminal-over-road piece to fit some gate lots
  • Dark ramp conversion for diagonal terminal building lots
  • Additional vehicle boundary options for both light and dark ramps
  • Taxiway stop points for all types (dark, light, apron, and green)
  • Large terminal letters (A through F) for both light and dark ramps
  • Directional arrows (N, NW, W, SW, S, SE, E, and NE) for both light and dark ramps
  • Gate numbers (1 through 20) for both light and dark ramps
  • 3 types of airport equipment yard lots, for both light and dark ramps
  • Addition ramp filler pieces (2x2, 3x3, and 4x4) for both light and dark ramps
  • Individual lotted airport vehicles on light ramps, dark ramps, light roads, and dark roads:
  • ----Tugs (6 types)
  • ----Hose Truck
  • ----LD3 Baggage Carts (4 types)
  • ----Stair trucks (2 types)
  • ----Airport Fire Truck
  • ----Catering Truck

Usage Note

The installation is divided into main folders for each category, and within each of those folders all lots are present individually. You can delete any category folder or individual lot that you do not need without effecting the rest of the install (just don't delete the "core" files, FAF_TMIP_Vol2_Core.dat, and FAF_TMIP2_Roads_Core.dat if using either road set).

Dependencies

Note that while technically not required, this package doesn't make much sense without the projects it's expanding: TMIP Volume 1, PLT's Airport Roads (ARP), and SCAG Airport Roads Improvement Project (ARIP).

MNA-1_Full.jpg

MNA-1_Full.thumb.jpg.c65504c1e33eeaa118cdd8bab9c40c75.jpg

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WZNGT

I love you...... seeing not just new things, not just some small piece about RMIP/AC/SCAG but such a big pack in 2017 just made me want to cry:]. I have been use alpha release for a while but still I should spot this final release earlier. BTW, is this an official SCA Group working? If yes, is that mean some of the SCAG members are STILL online? If that's all true that will be SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

PS: I was doing random searches about SCAG on school computer when I was bored, then I found this and also found the ST page of a police car mod that I didn't know how it went into my Plugins folder and need to get rid of. So I rushed back to my Homestay and then just in 10 mins ago I installed Lot Editor successfully on my laptop, no need wait until the Christmas holiday to go home and deal with those lots that I want to edit...

Share this review

Link to review
metarvo

Airports haven't gotten enough attention lately, so it's good to see your absolutely stellar work!

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

awesome project well done 5/5...

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By hugues aroux
      Hello !
      I hope this time to be in the right place ! So ...
      The project "Scoty Modular Airport" (SMA) aims to divide an airport into more or less large Lots typical and varied (common to all airports), to build them in a few clicks and a minimum of preparation, like a little puzzle, from which we could choose some of the pieces and their locations.
      This is not a question of competing with RMIP and ACTeam ..., who have done a great job, but rather to extend their creations and facilitate the "assembly" of airport.
      For this project a little (!) ambitious for one person, I need the help of seasoned BATers, for a number of Building/Props needed.
      I set up this site: http://hugaroux.free.fr/ dedicated to this project, where I explain, enumerate - as and when my thoughts - all the needs, the preparations and the progress Lots.
      Many thanks in advance to all those who want to help this project.
    • By Urban Constanta
      This is a 7x7 large city tiles map.
      It's a heavily modified version of Cathlamet 
        by drunkapple. 
      What I modified:
      -created waterfronts suitable for marinas, boardwalks and beaches
      -created more beaches with random edges
      -added soem lakes
      -new buildable areas
      -huge premade seaport
      -direct ocean access
      -premade airport 
      -premade lakes for a huge central park
      -preamde terraces for interesting building areas
      -added a mesa, more mountains and steep hills
      -premade jetty for the protection of the seaport
    • By TekindusT
      Boarding operation in Berlin-Schönefeld for flight DY1103 to Oslo-Gardermoen. Still at the passport control.
    • By TekindusT
      Morning operation at Schönefeld. I arrived this Monday morning from Gatwick into Berlin-Schönefeld. Passport control in Berlin isn't what you'd expect from a civilized country, so I took a couple of pictures to distract myself.

• By Leeijo
      Has anyone tried if it is possible to modify the runway and taxiway with the new road modding tool?
      At first sight when I tried it in the editor it is not possible, those networks don't appear. But by an accident I found that if I load the editor up with an airport asset and then from there create a new road I can select both the runway and taxiway. In the editor it seems to work, removing all the lights looks good but it fails to load in game however.
      Perhaps this isn't supposed to be doable since they are not available directly (bug)?
      Or could it be that it fails to load because of loading screen only? Haven't had the time to try the "normal" way.
      These are just thoughts, but I wanted to shout them out in case there was anyone else who discovered this or find it interesting.

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections