Mediterranean (Italian) Cypress MMP 1.0.0

(3 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I couldn't find the dark Italian cypresses like seen what is seen in some of the custom lots in order to plant cypress forests or for parks. So I just decided to make an MMP Italian Cypress (Mediterranean Cypress) extracted from the BSC Mega Props Vol02. I personally prefer the darker color of this cypress in this resource pack since it's a little darker and more realistic in appearance. Simply drag to your plugins folder in your SimCity folder contained in your PC's documents folder. Enjoy credit goes to BSC for yet another great model set.

What's New in Version 1.0.0

Released

Note: Fixed a small bug in regards to text display on tree MMP menu. Please overwrite your previous version to fix text display issue.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

jdzoom123

thanks!

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Thank you ! I do prefer that color to that of VIP-Orange's cupressus(es? cupressi ? oh well...)

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for making these great models more easily available

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections