2 Screenshots

About This File

This is my relot of the LBT's Zamora General Hospital. I liked the building, it was a good size and works well in almost any city type. It was originally only made for my personal use, and such is a little dependency heavy, with some from non-English sites, including the model itself.

The lot is more intended for a Tropical/Sub-tropical environment with the many palm trees and other tropical plants. 

To get the model it is located at Capital Simcity , you will only need the Zamora General Hospital model file, made by the LBT

The dependencies are:

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2

LBT Prop Pack

LBT Mega Prop Pack

Dutch Prop Pack

Murimk Bicycle Props

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01

PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT is only one that is needed)

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I know it is a long list of dependencies but many of them are necessary for many other lots. 

I have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great work giving that hospital the latin styled lot it deserves! 

Just a hint: it is customary to upload your contributions on a zip file, accompained with a readme file.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Ln X said:

This is an impressive relot!

Is there any possibility of a boreal and temperate version?

Thanks, i will definitely look at doing a temperate version in the near future. 

4 hours ago, matias93 said:

Great work giving that hospital the latin styled lot it deserves! 

Just a hint: it is customary to upload your contributions on a zip file, accompained with a readme file.

Thank you for the input, i knew that i was forgetting to do something when uploading it. 

Also i know that there might be some missing textures for some people, i am looking into finding out which ones they are as they never came up when i did a dependency check and it is only giving me texture IDs at this stage. 

Share this comment

Excellent lot, got all the dependencies and its working like a charm, this hospital will look sweet in my cities!

Share this comment

This is perfect for my bigger commercial cities than that drab vanilla hospital! Many thanks for solving the texture problem thingy :D

Share this comment

On 3/9/2017 at 5:55 PM, Moses Zal said:

What is the maximum patients capacity of this hospital?

Chances are the stats remain unchanged from the original (typical of Tankmanak's relots), so the capacity is 16000.

Share this comment