8 Screenshots

About This File

Anyone who has lived in the city knows the problems associated with traffic. Many roads, especially ones in older and historic neighbourhoods are simply not designed to accommodate large volumes of traffic. And it doesn't help as newer models of cars are up scaled from their prior incarnations. The Fiat 500 is the perfect city car! Staying true to it's original idea of a simple compact; having been designed for the tightest corners and narrowest roads, the Fiat 500 thrives where the midsize would never go!

About the Upload-
There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2015 Fiat 500C. These are Mid-Wealth vehicles, given their average selling price. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None Required.

This file was requested by Titanicbuff and has been made available for all to download!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Fantozzi

This is an appropriate vehicle for my sims. And if they don't like, they can take the bicycle.

But they like. Very nice colored. Thanks.

Share this review

Link to review
APSMS

It may be worth mentioning that the modern Fiat 500C is considerably larger than it's original incarnation, which was made from 1957 to 1977. It's also faster, and has worse gas mileage, and can actually fit two full-size adults in the back seat, which is more than the original could feasibly do; the whole, staying true to it's roots as a compact car is still true, but does invalidate the claim that the Fiat 500 isn't scaled up from its predecessor like every other modern car.

None of this, of course, detracts at all from your amazing work. Thanks for sharing, and thank you for all you hard work that you've put into these automata. I'm sure a lot of it's routine by now, but it doesn't take away from the fact that these are still awesome!

10/10!

Share this review

Link to review
vinlabsc3k

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great!! :thumb:

Why don't you produce the other 2 models: 500L & 500X?

Share this review

Link to review
sucram17

sweet ones . thanks for sharing and keep it up!

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Excellent work. Though, I hope I don't need you to fix it again tony! :ohyes:

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for these new Fiats  much needed to keep our SC4 cities up to date

and they look great too

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By airman15
      Day in and day out, you've realized you aren't getting younger. High school days slip further into the past and you can't even pawn your sports trophies. You're stuck at the same old job you've had for years and rarely get breaks. You're tired of your wife's nagging and your kids get under your skin. Your waist size increased.. again. And now your hairline is suspiciously further from your eyebrows than last week. All you want is to enjoy yourself, even if it means buying a sporty coupe that won't go around corners. Corvettes make the perfect toys to get away from that old runabout lifestyle! The same way you started wearing jean shorts, do what's best for you and live in the moment!
      About the Upload-
      There are eight vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2016 Corvette C7. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their average Blue Book value. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required.
    • By Silur
      Why the Persistent Automata does not work with NAM 36?
      My cars escape at the speed of light...
      I haven't any problems with SC4 Vanila without NAM - all cars live long  and long time ...  
      Can anyone help me before my check with genius ILives Reader 1.54 ... 
      May be this is very simple or no ...
      Waiting for answers from guru - do not have simple answers...
      May be the same Question on SC4Devotion.
      THANK YOU.
    • By Glenni
      Greeeeeeetings, all - Welcome to my humble hut, here I'll present my current BAT projects, old projects that i rescued from the depths of eternal damnation and oblivion, as well as various other side projects, such as Automata models (models for the vehicles that drive around in the game)
      It's nice to be back into this, It's been over 7-8 years since I last touched a model. And as you'd expect I am a little out of practice, I'm trying to learn all the little tricks and doohickeys in 3ds Max 2011.
      Aside from that I do have something to show for now, I figured I'd start with something simple, so here's your average filler 1960s concrete building. 
      Now as you can see, It has some render issues on the side there, suppose I'll have to remodel some stuff, it doesn't seem to like the model for the sidewall very much,

Mighty funky indeed. 

Close up, just 'cos they look cool.

• By airman15
      Going to a strange town and finding your way about can be a challenge. You've just stepped off the plane and made your way through the terminal. After about 15 minutes of getting lost and collecting your bags you reach the street! Now what? You're supposed to go to this hotel but don't know where it is or if it exists at all. Rather than getting mugged on the way to the EL trains, just flag down a taxi and tell them where to go. It's not 2013 yet so you can get a nice whiff of stale cigarettes while being charged a pretty penny to realize you drove the longest route to your final destination!
      About the Upload-
      This mod converts the Taxi into a modified Chevrolet Impala. There are 3 different liveries included, based on various taxi companies from the United States. The liveries included are loosely based on  the Yellow Cab Co, but can blend into almost any US-themed setting within the game. The liveries are not dependent on each other and can be used together.
      Dependencies?
      None required.
    • By airman15
      At the heart of any well-balanced city is an order legislated to guarantee the welfare of all who live inside it's jurisdiction. Law Enforcement is one of the most important branches to a government, ensuring safety to all. Even if it's a traffic ticket now and then or a donut shop being stormed. Your departments need a sturdy car and the Impala is the perfect fit! For when the going gets tough in the streets, these new cruisers are well-equipped to take on anything!
      About the Upload-
      This mod converts the Police Car into a modified Chevrolet Impala. There are 8 different liveries included, based on various police departments from the United States. The liveries included are not specific to any real cities, so they can blend into almost any setting within the game. The shields on each side are custom emblems from GM to promote the Impala as a police unit. Static props included.
      Dependencies?
      None required, but if you would like to see these units in action (besides their regular patrols), it's recommended to download the Lots of Riots mod, which will spawn more frequent uprisings that allow you to actually use the police dispatch tool!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections