1 Screenshot

About This File

PEG MTP Parking Lots
By Pegasus

This is a collection of 4 small parking lots designed for the MTP and/or use in rural areas. Two of the lots are asphalt... and two have a dirt surface. Both styles are offered in a 1x1 and a 2x1 lot size.

All 4 lots are transit enabled and all 4 function as Parking Structures with their capacities reduced from the default 5,000 down to 500. The plop costs and maintenance are also reduced.

In the game, Parking Structures increase the efficiency of nearby Mass Transit stations primarily in residential areas. These parking lots can be used for that purpose but are so cheap to plop and maintain, you can easily afford to use them just about anywhere for eye candy. They also look great in urban areas, particularly next to parks and other 'green' areas.

These parking lots will appear in your Misc. Transportation Menu right above the default Parking Structure. Each parking lot is installed as a separate file so you can easily remove any ones you won't use after installation.

Dependency:
PEG MTP Super Pack

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By paeng
      This PEG-PPOND Tahoe Pontoon Boats was made by Paeng and originally was uploaded as a forum attachment onto the PLEX and hasn't been available according to my best knowladge. I made this readme to collect all the dependencies into one place for easier acces with updated links.
      Please note with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members (Cori & Cyclone Boom) and Catty-CB this file has been uploaded on behalf of Paeng. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Paeng.
      LIST OF ITEMS:
      * 3 1x1 Lots with offset boat props and transparent textures.
      Installation:
      Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.
      Dependencies:
      The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1) OR PEG PPOND KIT -----------------------> PEG PPOND Kit was merged into the The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1)
      PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK OR PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack 1  --------> PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack was merged into the PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK
      PEG PPOND Water Mill -  you only need the PEG-PP_Watermill_RESOURCE.dat file

------------------------------------------------------------
      CREDITS
      Uploaded on behalf of Paeng by Tyberius with Cori's and Catty-CB's permission.
      SUPPORT
      There is a very limited support for these files since the original creator is no longer an active developer and the original SIMPeg site is no longer available as well.
      You can ask for support in the PLEX Support Topic at Simtropolis.
      Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Paeng Production Forum
      http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10716.0
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06
    • By paeng
      Details from the original readme made by Paeng with updated links:
      ============================================================
      Paeng's Urban Recreational Canals
      ============================================================
      A series of shallow canals to create riverwalks or promenades with low sidings for more urban and recreational purposes, to mix with Peg's Ponds and Streams. 

LIST OF ITEMS
      * 5 pcs. Walls and Extenders
      * 4 pcs. Promenade
      * 4 pcs. Narrow (single width) Canals
      * 3 pcs. Xtras (Addons)
      More Addons are planned for the future...

DEPENDENCIES
      * JS Seawalls V3
      * PEG Pond Kit II - Deluxe Edition  ----------->   (transparent patch)
      * PEG StreamKit-Deluxe Edition 
      * The Terrain Kit (7in1)
      * Murimk Props Vol02 v2.01 (Park Props)
      * SG 01 Megapack
      * Porkie Props Vol 01
      * SHK Parking Pack
      * SPOT
      DEVELOPER NOTES
      Experiment with the various sub-sets - all pieces can be mixed freely. Some pieces will need a bit of MMP-treatment to cover up the occasional 'neuralgic' spot. When plopping MMPs take care not to overdo it, otherwise the canal pieces will just "disappear" ;-)
      It is recommended to use this set together with the Free Waters Mod.
      The pieces are set with default white bases and are compatible with my Sandstone Sidewalk Mod.
      All needed info is given via the in-game menu.
      You find all items at or near the end of the 'Parks' menu with custom icons.

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.

CREDITS
      Thanks to the folks at simpeg.com for valuable feedback! :-)
      Thanks to Murimk for some additional props.
      Uploaded on behalf of Paeng by Tyberius with Cori's and Catty-CB's permission.

SUPPORT
      There is a very limited support for these files since the original creator is no longer an active developer and the original SIMPeg site is no longer available as well.
      You can ask for support in the PLEX Support Topic at Simtropolis.
      Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Paeng Production Forum
      http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10716.0

Enjoy!

• By tariely
      I have begun a massive project, relotting Diggis ponds. And I need some more boats. So I went looking for moar boats, like WMP skulls and punts, SG Grandpa Al's fishing boat et al. And Peg's beautiful sailboats.
      But this doesn't go into the "Can't find it" thread, because I am supposed to have them -- they are supposed to be in PEG CDK3 SUPER PACK, and indeed, they show up as "sailboat" in the Reader , (the ones I am looking for). But. I can't find them in the L.E. !!! 
      First I had uploaded LAK7 pack of boats for plopwater (PEG, CAL, NOB) made with them.  I have the deps for that --among which PEG CDK3 etc., as indicated in the readme. It works for CAL boats. PEG's remain AWOL.
      I even tried Paeng SmallBoat MMP (which sports both CAL and PEG's boats.) But additional snag here : when I tried to verify with the Reader that the boats were indeed there (and under which name), it refuses to open  both the BSC CAL Small boats.dat and the SmallBoats.dat. UH ??? 
      I've scoured the L.E. in all directions, and item by item. I can't find those dratted boats. 
      HELP ?

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections