M.U.L.E. (Mountain UtiLity Extension) 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

M.U.L.E. (Mountain UtiLity Extension)

The M.U.P.P.E.T.’s (Mountain Utility Personnel Providers of Extended Technology) have been busy creating a new utility pack for our mountain and rural areas.They have come up with the following five utility lots:

*Waste to Energy Burn Pile
*Donkey Engine Power Generator
*Longdrop Composting Power Generator (toxic visual vapour)
*Longdrop Composting Power Generator (non-toxic)
*Moonshine Still Water Pump

The lots have varying smoke and ‘vapour’ effects depending on what the utility is actually producing. Naturally the most noxious of the four is the longdrop, and yes it does cause just a small amount of air pollution (10). The good news however is that while it produces the same power output as the donkey generator (500), its running costs are considerably less, after all… as long as the TP costs are covered… the rest is pretty much free.

The boys have also fired up the old donkey engine, and connected the flywheel to a generator.  I am not entirely sure if the set up is completely safety approved, but it does seem to work!    The boys seem to alternate between chopping wood and standing around yakking.

These utility lots have reduced stats and outputs, as they are not intended to power or water a whole tile… rather just a small isolated part of it. Of course if you want to stick one of these babies, in your ultra modern megatropolis, and call it an ‘art installation’ then of course you can!  All lots have transparent base textures to blend with whichever terrain mod is being used, and are slope tolerant.

MTP Super Pack
SPAM Resource
The Terrain Kit (7n1)
NBVC Logging Set

PEG Refuse Relocation Kit

Additional Screenies:

What's New 1.0.0   View Changelog

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nicely Done Set ^_^

Share this review

Link to review

Indispensable for Rural players, a great idea that adds a ton of flexibility, thanks for your work on these Craig.

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Craig-Abcvs

Now showing on a STEX or PLEX near you. This SC4.lot file landing strip, is a small yet busy functional airport, designed for your MTP communities and will replace the Maxis Small Landing Strip.   All costs and stats remain the same as its Maxis replacement.   To install unzip and place the lot file in your Plug-ins folder.   To un-install simply delete the file from your plug-in folder.   Features include:   Improved taxi-ways with runway lighting. MTP / Rural themed textures, flora and props. Timed aircraft props to simulate aircraft movement. Different day and night timed people and cars.  Security Guards will come on and off shift during  the day and night at the main security checkpoint. The security gate on the far side of the airport will line up with the gates on the MTP Econo-Airbase, to provide a paved runway for the cash-strapped MTP airforce. This airport still includes the Skydiving, Crop Dusting and Stunt Plane "U-Drive it" planes.   Dependencies: PEG-MTP Super Pack
      PEG-Security Fencing
      Additional Screenie:

Download Here - STEX
    • By Fistandantillus7
      When I load my saved games, I get a wall of water along my dams. Is this a bug in the game that happens to everyone or something strange to my combination of mods?
    • By Dreamerrrrrr
      Can you create a short step by step guide of full installing of the game?
      During playiing even with original game with widescreen resolution, the game was crashed sometimes without save. And now, after installed some of addons, textures of some buildings didn't appear, for example, I don't see textures of the Fiesta de Turistica hotel and 2 others buildings at Commercial sectior, and when I have downloaded a separate building of Fiesta de Turistica recently, it still doesn't shows itself, and I have just rebuilt it by myself. And the game became more often crashing even when I am trying to make a save during the pause.
      Now I am thinking, maybe it would be much better to create a hot short guide of step by step game installing? Or it has already done? For example, a guide can contain something like this: 1) Install the original Rush Hour game; 2) Set the widesrceen resolution. 3) Download these packs of mods/addons firstly, and those pack  secondly. 4) And if you wanna more trains, buses, download this for thirdly.
      Oh! And maybe, the next step would be beautiful (if its possible), for example: 5) And finally, if you wanna to reformat a map/cities to 3D, in GTA San Andreas Universe, only for riding, without build progress, but if you wanna ride at all the cities at the whole map, just do some things..., and if you wanna to join your cities with GTA SA cities, do this... (I am looking for GTA SA dimension becuase its not resoursable for computers, and it has the unlimited map; maybe, GTA Vice city also would be beautiful but its map had borders, and vehicles comes back to the center of the map automatically. For example, its possible to reconvert GTA IV to GTA SA, so, maybe if it will be something  possible between SC4 and GTA dimensions?). 
      Thank you!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections