1. lapacifica

lapacifica

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By KRMill09
      Hello all,
      I've been having a problem with Cities: Skylines. I was very excited to buy it, found it a bit "cartoony" and so shelved it. Recently a lot of amazing things have been made for it so I decided now was the time. Downloaded some mods and assets (mostly European buildings), but when I go to play it I cannot do anything. I start on a map but none of the buttons do anything.
      The game said to start a small road but I cannot click on any of the icons to build one. I took out most of the assets and the mods but I still cannot figure out how to start. Why so complicated? I am used to SimCity 4 and feel like a pro with it, so am I missing something in how to start CS?
      Also, I am more interested in using the game as a sandbox rather than actually playing. Is there a "sandbox mode" and if so how do I turn that on?
      Thank you. 
    • By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      2/20/2018 Release: Bunya Pine Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1307801978

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Jose26x
      Fast food restaurant an American icon that everyone knows.
      This restoration is unfortunately I want to create RICO, but I could not, because I do not understand well how to do it, it would be great RICO because you have to put the drive thru drive that cuts through the space.
      is created to appear in the commercial center in 4x4 L2.
      Give me a big finger up you subscribe

Sketchfab

• By Jose26x

Hello everyone I want to say first Thank you to this community and learned a lot about everything that is talked about in the games in modeling buildings and those things thank you very much again for your great work.
      I open this portal to find out how I can create my items in RICO, how many times I see it but I have no release since I can find the building in the RICO menu but when I put it on the field after a while it disappears.
      Do not know if there is a method or some mod for this.
      someone has a guide on this topic.

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections