• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Arnold J. Rimmer
      RELEASED: Seuyba

Biggest thanks to Ronyx69 who made my dream real. Was really impressed by Seychelles vibe so I decided its right thing! He made absolutely insane job, map theme, lut and rocks - all looks so amazing! He deserves respect!

Special thanks to: pdelmo, MrMaison, Sparks, Lazarus*Man, hikke, Czardus, soldyne, vasimr22, BloddyPenguin, Judazz, boformer, Heuristic, thale5, DRen72

Hey Simtropolis Community!

This is my first serious project
      This gonna be my seat of Seyuba!
      based on Seychelles

all content at one place!

IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD IDEA, LET ME KNOW!

Planned stuff:
      Max. 30k pop
      Small "city" with only one famous avenue
      Many different rural areas
      "Poor" living for locals, high life for tourists
      One two lane highway across 1/5 island, other gonna be one lane roads
      Airport
      Harbor
      Port
      Sport district
      Hope you enjoy!
    • By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      12/13/2017 Release: California Fan Palm Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230846044

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By MatthewTNT79
      I did some really dumb things in Cities: Skylines and SimCity 4, do I was wondering; am I the only one? Could it get any dumber than accidentally placing a water pump next to a drainage pipe?
      Share below.
    • By Arnold J. Rimmer
      Hey,

after week of learning again and again same simple things i am finally able to make own thing from zero to final stage,
      so i decided create own topic to gather all created stuff..

I am big newbie, so i appreciate every help!

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections