Blue Lagoon 1.1

(2 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

7 Screenshots

About This File

Based on real coast in China except the tropical climate. Enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Traff

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Erik_Riel
      This Is The Earth Map That A Lot Of People Are Missing. Feel Free To Comment And Point Out Any Mistakes That I Made
    • By airman15
      Let's face it, with any car you own there is often a reputation that comes with it. It could be the luxury sedan that cuts off everyone on the freeway. Or it could be the SUV that blows its transmission on a 3% incline. Now if you throw in "Skyline GT-R", you become royalty. Just having one will make you the star of every car show. Every bet placed at the track will be in your favor. And as for wiping the floor with every opponent, lets just say the Skyline GT-R will have no problem living up to it's reputation!
      About the Upload-
      There are ten vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 1998 Nissan Skyline GT-R, a stock representation of the R34 model. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their status as collector cars. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required.
      Thank you to Art128 and APSMS for suggesting some of the colors made available!
    • By LittleMac
      Hello guys. As i am a person who loves documentaries, this is a project that I always wanted to do, hope you enjoy it. In this series we tell the story of the fictional city of Anchieta, using Cities: Skylines! From it's emergence in a small town, until the transformation into a metropolis, we will follow this journey through history, geography, architecture and urbanism! This is the first episode, from the foundation of the village until it's evolution to become a imperial city. Don't forget to subscribe and like the video for more content if you like it!
      Link of the first episode: 
      Some maps that i did:

• By MatthewTNT79
      I've been trying to make a custom map where a river splits, goes over a cliff, and into the sea. However, there are a host of problems and I have little idea how to fix them. Along with the the unnatural terrain, especially around the slopes, the rivers are much too shallow and one of them has a mild drop after the cliff, which is undesirable. It would be very appreciative if you could assist me with making my map or better yet, have the file for the map itself so you could fix it.

Link to the map here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt316635ghnjvqr/Candle Sea.crp?dl=0

• By gobrowns
      I use the Cleyra Map and Theme and everything looks fine when I first load it, but when I save and come back to continue, the colors are off and the graphics don't look as smooth, especially along the coasts. Any ideas what's happening? Thanks!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections