All 25 Spaces Unlockable

(9 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Expand your city even further! Instead of having nine tiles to play with, there are now a total of 25.

The last Milestone (13) adds the permission to buy 17 new areas instead of one (requires a game restart/reload).

Milestones 1-12 and prices are unchanged. 

Achievements are disabled when this mod is activated. 

Unzip into ..\Cities Skylines\Files\Mods.

Activate the mod in your game.

It’s worth noting that you may need a beefy PC to have all these unlocked areas running smoothly.

Created by: Šäaik Klyte on the Steam Workshop

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

4nd_bf

Unknown date

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Unknown date

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Share this review

Link to review
dremora85

Unknown date

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Share this review

Link to review
ElKay99

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Tian Kub

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Lelisia

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Shahinpb

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      This file includes a collection of novelty region maps for SC4.
      There are 4 regions in this package, each one is an 8-bit grayscale indexed bitmap, the 'Donut Mesa' and 'River Valley Delta' also include SC4M files which may be opened and installed using SC4 Mapper or Terraformer.
      Upon installing the region folders the regions will appear at the bottom of the list in-game as they are each named with a  leading 'z' in the 'region.ini' file.
      z Bridge Loop Plains
      z Donut Mesa
      z River Valley Delta
      z Tileset Metro
      Bridge Loop Plains
      -----------------------------------
      A map specialized for connecting large tiles through bridges and tunnels on small tiles in-between.  This may correct the Eternal Commuter Bug, or it may just be a great map for building visual networks and large cities.
      Donut Mesa
      This is the original novelty map I made when I first studied map-making in SC4.  I began by drawing a 'config.bmp' in the shape of a donut and then enlarged it to grayscale map size, painting the elevations by hand in MS Paint.   This map now includes an SC4M version.
      At that time I wrote a tutorial on map-making which was included in the map package, but is now published on Simtropolis linked HERE:
      River Valley Delta
      Many major cities in the world throughout history are built on delta lands near the ocean.  Here's a blank one to start your own civilization.  The map was drawn and lightly contoured using MS Paint.
      Tileset Metro
      This map is similar to the map layout in SimCity 3000.  There is one central large tile with 4 large tiles on each side of the square.   I originally designed this map to demonstrate the 4 tile-sets in SC4.
      For a complete inventory of each tile-set see the 'SimCity 4 Building Index' HERE:
      The four tilesets are: Chicago 1890, New York 1940, Houston 1990, European Contemporary
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Indexed Grayscale Height-map
      This region folder includes a demo of the indexed grayscale heightmap showing the water and land heights rendered according to the indexed shade of gray used.   Also showing the best land heights for building bridges.
      The original demonstration can be found on Simtropolis linked HERE.  Also featured in the Simtopical section HERE
      ___________________________________________________________________________
      SC4 Mapper
      The folder named SC4M contains files for the 'Donut Mesa' and 'River Valley Delta'.   These files were made using SC4 Mapper. 
      INSTALL instructions are in the readme.txt and html file in the zip package.
      Thanks to @CorinaMarie for some helpful critique, technical details and editing on this project.   For more discussion of methods of making maps see:  C.O.R.I.M.A.P.S. - A Tutorial for SimCity 4
      More of my novelty regions maps...

• By TheMist123
      Hello,
      I'm experiencing a weird glitch where a dark blue rectangle appears on the bottom border of only the largest squares of any map I play. The bar only appears once I enter the large square, save, and exit back to the main map menu. If I don't save over, the blue bar won't appear. It doesn't matter if I change anything on the map, as long as a save over the existing map, then blue bar will appear.
      Any ideas what could be causing this? It really ruins the aesthetic!
      Thanks!

• By Urban Constanta
      This is a 7x7 large city tiles map.
      It's a heavily modified version of Cathlamet 
        by drunkapple. 
      What I modified:
      -created waterfronts suitable for marinas, boardwalks and beaches
      -created more beaches with random edges
      -added soem lakes
      -new buildable areas
      -huge premade seaport
      -direct ocean access
      -premade airport 
      -premade lakes for a huge central park
      -preamde terraces for interesting building areas
      -added a mesa, more mountains and steep hills
      -premade jetty for the protection of the seaport

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections