4. BIWDC

BIWDC

5. APSMS

APSMS

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Mikimoto26
      Pegg Bank began as an experiment in city building using techniques that would prevent the Infinite Commuter Loop, an issue this Mayor has always dealt with.

Named for the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on the episode of Top Gear at the time, Simon Pegg.

This coastal town began with 4 little towns in a surrounding region, only one being connected by a single road to the north.

The town began along the coast, focusing on Manufacturing industry. Soon the growth spread to commercial and more people began to move in.

Currently plaguing the city is the mass of commercial buildings that have taken over the majority of the coast. As seen in the photo above, it is the same time of building over and over.

How can this city move beyond this sprawl of commercial?
      With hardly 20K sims living in Pegg Bank, upgrading to high density commercial is not an option at this point, even with the healthy budget with a surplus of at east a few thousand over expenses.

Residential areas are compact, with the majority of buildings being constructed on a 1x1 tile.

The residential developments are created in pods of 10x10 with roads or streets 2 tiles apart to lead the 1x1 homes to the main street down the middle. That main street will lead directly to the commercial (where the majority of sims work)

How can this small city expand, knowing that the majority of land area will go to commercial builders?
    • By simbasc4
      Are there any buildings, lots, mods etc... that donot require dependancies as I have a slow pc and dont wont a large dependancies folder my last one was over 3 gig and took forever ive had my hd die and am starting from stratch or is there a full dependancies package ( I got fooled into downloading the april fool 1 ) but have the time to sift threw getting 100s of dependancies, I would donatand get a dvd but I need for xmas when im off so would not arrive in time.
    • By Fahad Farooq
      Hello Guyz!
      As the title says, I need a separate menu for all my installed mods and plugins. It's very difficult to find things  and other thing is that the mods that are not related to hospital come in hospital menu the ones that are not related to parks come in parks so I don't love this thing. Please tell me a mod that combines all mods under one menu or tell me a way that I can make all mods come in correct menu like Amusement Park mod should come in Parks instead of Hospitals. The problem is not only Park but I want them all to be situated in one menu! I have error uploading pictures for better explanation it says intermit error 200
      Thanks
      Regards
      Fahad Farooq
    • By Jackspital
      Hi there, I am really struggling to find good residential lots and/or sets. My plugins folder has a lot of high Res stuff like skyscrapers, but im now beginning to look at more detailed smaller lots for some nice agricultural cities/towns. 
      Any Suggestions?
    • By DaEgi
      Hello,
      I have a new mod in the making that could use some beautiful icons.
      Basically it is supposed to be a bigger and better version of "City vitals watch".
      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410151616
      Instead of bars, I am going to use icons, but I need icons for stuff that the game does not provide.
      Anyone here who wields some visual artist skills and is interested to contribute to a mod?

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections