3 Screenshots

About This File

hey all i am now releasing the World trade centers pack , ok in this pack i am releasing the "1 New world trade center" and "The world trade center plaza"

i will be updating this mod pack as i make the rest, so stay tuned 

I would also like to say sorry to all the users whom lost their loved ones during 9\11. i make no intent to offend anyone 

A Special Thanks TO

MaxisGuillaume: for helping me with the scripting and setting up new ID's 
Oppie: for making MAXScript and simcitypak add letting me release it
and the rest of SUGC
Chappers: for the damn nice screen shots 

extract the RAR
and place the package file in
C:\program files(86)\origin Games\SimcityData\

i am not responsible for any damage or errors caused to the game or PC

Please comment and tell me if there is anything wrong

What's New in Version 2.0

Released

• World trade center plaza added
  • updated the old 1 NWTC
  • none
  • i will soon add the rest of them to complete the set

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Very nice.  Your installation instructions assume the game is acquired from origin.  This is hardly necessarily so.  There are Steam users and regular users with different structures.  Have you tested this by placing it in the regular user structure at C:\<user account\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins (the default spot for user plugins)?  I strongly recommend against putting anything in the Program Files area which can be lost on a reinstall.

No matter what you think about *.zip files, *.rar requires additional software to expand these files whereas *.zip does not.  The usual format for STEX files has been *.zip for a very long time.  Doesn't matter to me because the Linux File Roller will unpack just about anything, but be nice to the ordinary Windows user.

I fail to see how any harm can come to a PC from a data file.

Share this comment

Very nice.  Your installation instructions assume the game is acquired from origin.  This is hardly necessarily so.  There are Steam users and regular users with different structures.  Have you tested this by placing it in the regular user structure at C:\<user account\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins (the default spot for user plugins)?  I strongly recommend against putting anything in the Program Files area which can be lost on a reinstall.

No matter what you think about *.zip files, *.rar requires additional software to expand these files whereas *.zip does not.  The usual format for STEX files has been *.zip for a very long time.  Doesn't matter to me because the Linux File Roller will unpack just about anything, but be nice to the ordinary Windows user.

This is the SimCity (2013) STEX, and Origin is the only place where SimCity (2013) is sold. :)

It's actually been the standard to ask people to install in their Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData because that's the only place where the mods function, for this is SimCity (2013).

Share this comment

I've actually had a problem with this file when i load up a game and load a map it takes for ever to load and it wont let me play how could i fix this?

Share this comment

Does this replace an existing building or is it a plopable?

No not at all this is 2 new landmarks it won't replace any other building in game all my building mods will come with that guarantee unless i state so...

I've actually had a problem with this file when i load up a game and load a map it takes for ever to load and it wont let me play how could i fix this?

Did you remove the first NWTC building they might be conflicting

the twin towers' height is inaccurate... But nice job though

Thanks i know :P and thanks 

Thank you! Beautiful job!

Thank you

I like the towers, but maybe the plaza could be a bit more realistic? It's pretty bland down there.

9/10

There is not much to add own there :P and i can only use props and effects That is on the building currently 

Share this comment

This is the SimCity (2013) STEX, and Origin is the only place where SimCity (2013) is sold. :)

It's actually been the standard to ask people to install in their Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData because that's the only place where the mods function, for this is SimCity (2013).

Sorry about that.  I didn't notice the SC2013 in the banner.  This is getting more and more confusing as things pile up.

Share this comment

A Nonny Moose, on 10 Dec 2014 - 03:29 AM, said:

Yeah, you indeed fail to see. Its good that you are honest about it =)

one example might be a bug that puts extreme load on CPU or GPU or both casing them to fail!

Share this comment

The buildings are great but they look like there's a power outtage at night, anyway to light um up like the Freedom tower? 

Very nice! Is it possible to light the Twin Towers up when it's dark?

KeANA1YASRRdqJuRIHipczVEvwUioNw2yLEBfA0K

Share this comment

Very nicely done mod! but the height is inaccurate, the original WTC was only 415m but the OWTC has a total height of 546m but in this mod it was smaller than the WTC. But very well done.

Share this comment

Wow, Danny, this is incredible. I love the One World Trade Center especially. The building is beautiful and it is a wonderful tribute to 9/11.

The only errors I see are in the description with a few spelling and grammar mistakes. But overall this is definitely one of my favourite mods as well as the most thoughtful. Keep up the great work!

Edited by PixelTraveller  

Share this comment