About This File
The garbage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of garbage, including the garbage trucks, atomizer and incinerator. All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.
The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:
Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).
Garbage Truck Garage
What this mod does:
- Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
- Jobs tweaked slightly upward in some cases.
- No plop or maintenance cost.
- Power and water requirements for all parts of the garbage dump greatly reduced.
- Garbage capacity increased to approximately 6,000 tons (5.9k) per garbage dump zone (lists as 600).
- Atomizer controlnet requirement reduced to 1 with a capacity of 900 tons per hour.
- Incinerator capacity increased to 900 tons per hour. Air pollution still lists as high but actually isn't.
- Dump truck capacity increased to 50 tons.
- Garbage dump roads
Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages. If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.
If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.
If you use this file, delete and replop any existing garbage dumps. Same holds true if you remove the file.
What's New in Version 1.0
- Initial upload.