Mitsubishi Aero Star Keio bus 1.0

(7 Reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Hi guys I'm Back well since I was a little bit inspire from my first mod the Isuzu Cubic which I'm fixing the lights and some of it's detail and same here I'll updating these 2 files if I got time to fix it applying more detail like the real one after I finish my School Projects first (yes I'm a student) so here is my second mod, like I said before this mod is for the London Double Decker bus replacement the Keio Bus with Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star body like before I went back on my Projects... 

Replacement: LONDON DOUBLE DECKER

Installation: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData

Thanks for Oppie for SimCity PAK!!!

note: I convert this from Right Hand drive to Left Hand Drive so it will fit the city cause SC is a Left hand Drive I just being realistic same goes to the first mod the ISUZU CUBIC (in case you've got that one

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's a shame there's no real demand for bus mods in SC2013, what we need is a mod for the taxis and the trucks

yeah me neither I need one my self specially truck but oh well maybe soon I'll start working on it like the  Heavy Freight Trucks and more I got a Question do you like the Futurize trucks or just the normal one???

Share this comment

[quote name="PiersNivans_21" timestamp="1413456566"][quote name="Nike2913" timestamp="1413456119"] It's a shame there's no real demand for bus mods in SC2013, what we need is a mod for the taxis and the trucks [/quote] yeah me neither I need one my self specially truck but oh well maybe soon I'll start working on it like the  Heavy Freight Trucks and more I got a Question do you like the Futurize trucks or just the normal one???[/quote] Probably just the normal trucks, If you're going to try to change the model of the medium sized truck then maybe make it into a GMC box truck or something similar, Anyway good luck in the modding world :)

Share this comment