Paste Files to . .\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages
Not working? use . .\SimCity\SimCityData

Spark_2016-08-06_01-38-41.thumb.png.6a2255b73b54a9c3f9baa5a50948bc1b.png

Spark_2016-08-06_11-15-17.thumb.png.df535c701aab7efce036e3da391b2fd9.png

Spark_2016-08-06_11-15-54.thumb.png.ede23c2050def3e1ddb1ebc65fc40a85.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

great job 

But i think you also need to increase the income of shops and offices for greater compatibility with the number of workers and shoppers!

Share this comment

great job 

But i think you also need to increase the income of shops and offices for greater compatibility with the number of workers and shoppers!

Thanks i did man:)

Share this comment

great job 

Thanks i did man:)

just to be clear the high-class offices eg the cost was  3000 and income in 6000 correct? 

but the cost of installation and the number of jobs has increased by 10? 

is it?

Share this comment

[quote name="hhanel" timestamp="1411355167"][quote name="Nikola101" timestamp="1411351071"] [quote name="hhanel" timestamp="1411350203"] great job    But i think you also need to increase the income of shops and offices for greater compatibility with the number of workers and shoppers! [/quote] Thanks i did man:) [/quote] just to be clear the high-class offices eg the cost was  3000 and income in 6000 correct?    but the cost of installation and the number of jobs has increased by 10?    is it?[/quote] Income increase depending on how much you have employees or Shoppers, which means that for as long as I raised them so will not be and can not get over it. It is not something that is separate and you can not lift beyond that, I do not know if you can understand me. I think it would be too much to blow up, and as I lifted a lot, actually I did not, but the plural of their earnings to the number of workers.

Share this comment

:) There he goes again

I just want to say your english is getting better everyday... ehehehe. Thanks for all your balancing mods Nikola...

Be well :)

Share this comment

:) There he goes again

I just want to say your english is getting better everyday... ehehehe. Thanks for all your balancing mods Nikola...

Be well :)

Thanks Silva:)

Share this comment

@Niko Bugs me so much It was not possible to have the image and the main one all over the page! When I first used the HTML code it broke the whole freaking Simtropolis page! Should I really have to learn BB code to make it look normal...then fonts used got changed to Arial

Share this comment

Spectacular. This just modifies the housing levels higher right, does nothing to Both education levels

- Both safety levels

- Both $$ mall levels

Low tech office

- Both medium tech offices

- High tech office

- All crowns

- Nuclear reactor level

- Fusion reactor level

- Both waste reduction levels

- Both park levels

This mod works in combination with:

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29655-offline-only-megatower-enhancement-pack/

and http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29480-insane-megatower-mod/

On insane mega tower mod: I had to remove the file Insane_MegaTower_Mod-Residential_Pack.package and the levels increased now.

Everything else seems to be working.

Share this comment

Spectacular. This just modifies the housing levels higher right, does nothing to Both education levels

- Both safety levels

- Both $$ mall levels

Low tech office

- Both medium tech offices

- High tech office

- All crowns

- Nuclear reactor level

- Fusion reactor level

- Both waste reduction levels

- Both park levels

This mod works in combination with:

http://community.sim...hancement-pack/

and http://community.sim...-megatower-mod/

On insane mega tower mod: I had to remove the file Insane_MegaTower_Mod-Residential_Pack.package and the levels increased now.

Everything else seems to be working.

you're wrong, it's a modified except crovns. Because it does not see the point.

Share this comment

I did not see that it also modified these also to

Mall $$ 2,400 pop

Mall $$$ 1,200 pop

Office $$ 6,500 pop

Office $$$ 5,500 pop

My one city went from 500,000 pop to 900,000 pop just by replacing the old megatowers with the new ones. Pretty amazing.

After fixing all my megatowers my entire region combined should have a pop over 20 million now.

Share this comment

I tried this mod and in one tower, people say they are moving out because they're so sick, in another it comes up to improve the building to get more to move in.

each level had 14000 people in it.

i'm sorry to say this is another thumbs down for me. I don't know why but none of your mods work for me. I've tried them all. with the same result for each

have fun with this people it must be just me, as i'm not seeing anyone else have these issues.

OP's mods work fine just not this guy's

Share this comment

I tried this mod and in one tower, people say they are moving out because they're so sick, in another it comes up to improve the building to get more to move in.

i'm sorry to say this is another thumbs down for me. I don't know why but none of your mods work for me. I've tried them all. with the same result for each

have fun with this people it must be just me, as i'm not seeing anyone else have these issues.

If 50,000 people took off my mods for just twenty days and one does not have any major problems and you come and say that you have a problem with all my mods, it means that you have a problem not with my mods, it means to you something is wrong. Firstly I tested the game almost 2 weeks and I have not had any problems. The problem is you do not know how to play properly. Mega Tower is very sensitive and require Medi Drone, the reason is, because it is so easy, I did not invent it, but maXis. But no drones I have no problem should be a little more to try to understand some things, so check when you come and tell me what to do and how not so.

Share this comment

I agree with Niko, if others do not experiencing issues and you do, its more logical the problem is at your end. and with that attitude of yours you get no help. but I ask you this, are you using Orion?

Share this comment

Everything seems to be working alright here. I had to go each one of my cities and demolish each tower. When I replaced the old tower everything began working right. I did this in 4 of my cities and it worked. On the 5th city I was running into one issue. If people say they are moving out because they're so sick then you did not build the megatower correctly or something happend. Knock it down and rebuild it. I replaced 19 megatowers in just 1 city and all is fine.

Share this comment

you went to your cites to demolish these MegaTowers?

I had to. I was already using an older megatower mod called insane mod 2.1. Once I destroyed the existing megatowers completely and replaced them with new one's they work without any problems. Just make sure you are getting water and power to all the levels.

Share this comment

Right...

More or less anything you've said so far. Have been implying your issues are caused by the MTRP. That now works all of the sudden? how weird...
I can't help to think. The reason you ignored my question, if using Orion or not three times. Might Be, - after your heard the name Orion, you went all "AHAH! not very long ago they updated description for Orion. Explained some issues with it, zoning being one of them. you feel stupid blaming MTRP. Or you have no clue what Orion is, but all the same, good luck.

Share this comment